PotChimp's Side Projects

Joke #2 - You mean those high quality Chinese manufactured ones? Mine's so well built that if I hid inside, I probably wouldn't even know the bomb went off! :thumb:
Heheh, mine's concrete block all six sides - a little room under the stairs. :passitleft:

I kinda like that - my bloom room is a bomb shelter. :hmmmm: Gotta hit the pipe again and consider the metaphysical implications.

Mostly Jack the Ripper x Jack the Ripper, with a GDP f3 x GDP f3, a Mendocino Purple Kush S1, and a MCK x MPK:

The tall one got fried by the LED and is still getting fried. I'm gonna put it under my 315w CMH tomorrow after I take a few plants out to chop; that's a 7' tent.
Here's the other four JTR x JTR plants (the first one looks interesting):

They're starting to come around.

That MCK x MPK strain looks absolutely delicious.:yummy:

I've just finished with 3 KA5H plants. I dropped 3 seeds, they all sprouted and I got 3 different phenos. I ran all of them 13+ weeks. One was tall with 4-6 inch internodes, another was runty like a small xmas tree, and the 3rd was in the middle like a hybrid. I liked the produce from the tall one the best. I have a cut of it in bloom at 8 weeks now, just finishing the stretch.

I think 63 days is unrealistic unless you catch some other pheno. :cheesygrinsmiley: I let mine foxtail if they want to, but I'd still plan on 80+ days.

And wow, that Super Malawi Haze is a long one!

I was thinking that my KA5H clones take about ten weeks, so my original must have been at least 11-1/2. Almost nothing I grow matches up with those breeder numbers.
Yeah, a few of those SMH seeds might hit the dirt on this next grow..... :lot-o-toke:

Heheh, that reminds me. I was looking for background info on Destroyer, like how long they've been breeding it - long time - and I ran across a thread for it on icmag. You should check it out. in the last 100 posts, the recent stuff, they've isolated a beads-on-the-stick pheno like nothing I've ever seen. The harvest is a box filled with long strings of beads - weirdest thing you ever saw. Like a string mop or something. Search for icmag destroyer and go to page 37. :thedoubletake:

BTW, this Destroyer I have? .... :cheesygrinsmiley::thumb:

I've been taking early samples and I think it may be the strongest pot I've smoked. It's only been a few days - I chop a sample every day and let it dry a couple days - but wow, it kicks my butt! Way more than KA5H. I still haven't figured it out, but I think it's simply potent. I have 2 more going and some cuts. If it's what I think it is, I'm going to have to pass some cuts around, for preservation sake if nothing else.

That's the kind of pot I like :)

Here's Ace Seeds recommendation -

Growing Tips Indoors, outstanding results can be achieved in terms of quality and production with a correct and abundant feeding and strong light intensity. A sativa hybrid that’s very well suited to SCROG culture due to its excellent branching and lateral production. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering, even reduce to 10/14 in the last third of flowering with the almost pure Haze phenotypes.

So you saw the pics? :laughtwo:

Sheesh. I haven't tried to imagine what it must be like to grow one, but wow, what a nice reward! And they say it kicks butt, too.

Heheh, that reminds me. I was looking for background info on Destroyer, like how long they've been breeding it - long time - and I ran across a thread for it on icmag. You should check it out. in the last 100 posts, the recent stuff, they've isolated a beads-on-the-stick pheno like nothing I've ever seen. The harvest is a box filled with long strings of beads - weirdest thing you ever saw. Like a string mop or something. Search for icmag destroyer and go to page 37. :thedoubletake:

I've been taking early samples and I think it may be the strongest pot I've smoked. It's only been a few days - I chop a sample every day and let it dry a couple days - but wow, it kicks my butt! Way more than KA5H. I still haven't figured it out, but I think it's simply potent. I have 2 more going and some cuts. If it's what I think it is, I'm going to have to pass some cuts around, for preservation sake if nothing else.
That Destroyer looks pretty wild. I'm not sure I'd know how to trim a plant like that, so I'd probably just smoke everything! :rofl:

I love destroyer, it’s the first Sativa I have ever enjoyed. Gets me so high it’s like a completely different drug.
IMG_8206.jpeg

I’ve been breeding it into a bunch of my autos in the past 2 years. Adds great flavor, color, potency and of course the most unique smell.

Back
Top Bottom