PotChimp's Side Projects

I decided on starting one fem Oaxaca A5 Haze (Ace Seeds), and two fem C99 seeds (Dr. Greenthumb) for my next grow. I can't go too big because I have too many plants going on right now. I just put four Killer A5 Haze clone plants into the bloom tent and have four more. Here's those four more in veg, along with a Critical Kali Mist reveg (same plant as in last pic on previous page):

I've got another backup CKM reveg plant if this one doesn't take:

One of the four KA5H plants just put into bloom:

One of the Chem '91 Skunk VA plants I kept:

Another one:

Two Mendocino Purple Kush plants:

Offspring from a selfing of that plant (MPK S1):

Five reg Mr. Nice G13 Haze plants (all left column; bottom two in right column), three reg Cali Connection original Sour Diesel plants (top and bottom of middle column; top of right column), and a MPK clone (center):

I have two more original Sour Diesel plants in another area I just repotted.
I went to germinate those C99 seeds, and one crushed when I patted the paper towel down (the seeds are old). I doubt that one's gonna make it, even though I didn't press hard. If only one lives I'll just go ahead with what I have, but if both don't make it I'll do a fem Malawi x Panama seed (Ace Seeds) to make the grow two plants.

I love my KA5H. :thumb: That's good herb.

Out of the seven strains I rotate through, it's one of my regulars.

I love my KA5H. :thumb: That's good herb.

Out of the seven strains I rotate through, it's one of my regulars.

I bought more seeds of it recently, and I was thinking of germinating one instead of the Malawi/Panama cross. It's probably what I'll decide.

Effin' genetic bull$hit (C99). :confused:

Hope I get two plants out of the deal. It'll make up for the one soft seed I crushed.
My fem Oaxaca A5 Haze seed hasn't opened up, so I haven't started the fem KA5H seed yet.

Twins! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I seem to remember that they usually both survive - gotta untwine some roots later ...

Cool!

I've never even heard of that cut before. Sorry. :(

Edit - I just looked that strain up on S eed F inder, and Grand Daddy Purps does them. In thirteen years of growing, I haven't found a legit cut of anything. Good luck.

Wow, I got those two fem C99 seedlings apart:

I did have to untangle them (used two wire bread ties), but I think they'll both live.
I cracked that Oaxaca A5 Haze seed with a pair of needlenose pliers after five days, and the seedling popped out yesterday. It looks pretty rough (tap root inconsistent in diameter and slightly tan in color). I'll germinate another one along with the KA5H seed if it doesn't come up.

I miss a few from the old days, so I'm not gonna give up looking either. One of the reasons I bought these Oaxaca crosses is because I smoked some weed back in the late 70's that was yellow, smelled and tasted like hash, and everybody called it Colombian Gold, but I think it might have been Oaxacan. :)

Two Nevil's Haze plants:

Killer A5 Haze:

Five Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 plants (I better check a few of them. It looks too early for brown hairs):

I might eat my words later, but these two look like perfect candidates for my $hit list (Ladyburn 1974):

:straightface:

This no mercy Super Malawi Haze plant was just transplanted to a #3 pot three days ago and hairs are starting to show, so it's probably around four months to chop:

:thumb:

Oh, both of those twin C99 seedlings are up (one is really small). I used a toothpick to dig around the Oaxaca A5 Haze seedling and it's barely hanging on, but light's hitting it now. I'll see what happens by tomorrow and germinate another seed (if I have to) and a KA5H seed too.

Back
Top Bottom