PotChimp's Side Projects

Happy holidaze brother Chimp!🎄

Santa brought me my favorite food from the past. Looks like it might have been left on his sleigh from years ago :lot-o-toke: I'll have it later with some brews :D

Vs7Joeyp9DIV49oCzWYjgraZdbKwCM4E2udU8XCEHl0.jpg

The guy at the blunt wrap store told me today that as of one-one-twenty-four blunt wraps aren't allowed to be sold on Danger Island anymore..... :straightface:
Flavored tobacco products are a done deal; menthol cigarettes, too. I'm gonna hit the place up Friday and tell him to give me a deal on what he has left :thumb: After that, it's online sales from now on.
What's next? Are they gonna start picking my underwear color? If they do, I'm not cutting the skid marks out before I throw 'em in the recycling bin anymore! And they get pretty crusty!

Clone plants from Mom (Nevil's Haze):

A daughter plant (Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2):

Apollo 13 f3:

Mendocino Purple Kush S1 clone plant:

Clone from same mother plant in reveg:

I got both of my Killer A5 Haze plants to reveg, too :thumb:

Critical Kali Mist reveg in bloom:

All five of my Space Queen XX plants:

:lot-o-toke:

Two more of my Nevil's Haze plants in different stages of bloom:

Two more Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2s:

Chem '91 Skunk VA:

Two Mendocino Purple Kush plants and a Mendocino Purple Kush S1 plant:

Front row - four GTH#1 S1 seedlings; back row - three Ladyburn 1974 seedlings and a Bubba Kush S1 seedling:

I thought that Danger Island outlawed blunt wraps completely, but it turns out it's only outlawed in the capital city :thumb: I gave it some thought, realized that there were a couple of gas stations right on the city borderline where I've bought them before, went there today, and bought a bunch. I wish I would have realized before I ordered some online; they're about a buck a wrap (including shipping).

They put two in a pack; that's why they cost twice as much. :thumb: I just got 'em the other day.
Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 (this one looks reasonably Sativa dominant):

Apollo 13 f3 (looks less Sativa dominant):

I'm glad I did that cross. I like everything I've grown from it so far. :)

Five Brothers Grimm Space Queen XX plants (the first three are the front row and the other two are the middle plants in the second row):

One looks different than the rest (more Kush?), and a few of them have shade leaves with really long petioles.

I made me some room this morning, and repotted some plants. They're in need of food; I needed to keep them small due to my never-ending overcrowding situation.
Top row - Three Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 plants (my own STS seeds), middle row, from left to right - GTH#1 S1, Bubba Kush S1, and Ladyburn 1974 (fem), bottom row, from left to right - Mendocino Purple Kush clone, two Ladyburn 1974s (fem):

A mess :straightface:
The two overgrown plants in front are Killer A5 Haze reveg plants. I want to be sure that the clones I took from them both start growing before I cull them. My last Space Queen XX fem plant is in there too, with a few clone plants:

The other four Space Queen XX plants are under 12/12 as of yesterday; here's two of them:

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2:

Apollo 13 f3:

Two Nevil's Haze plants (I swear I must have mislabeled these; maybe they're KA5H plants);

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 (three different plants):

I need to check the second tent for a hermie; that looks too early for brown hairs.
Assorted Nevil's Haze shots from three different plants:

Two Critical Kali Mist plants:

Two Space Queen XX plants just starting to show hairs:

Back
Top Bottom