PotChimp's Side Projects

Two of these five Jack the Ripper x Jack the Ripper females have weird leaves, but they seem to be blooming normally. Here's one (the other one is in another tent; I'll try to get a pic up later):

The other three in this tent don't look bad. Two look reasonably frosty (the last two pics are of the same plant):

I'm putting those '91 Chem Skunk VA plants into bloom one at a time as I find room. :)

I've still got Subcool's Scarlet Queen and Pandora's Box left in the ol' seed collection. If I find a good female in this JTR grow I'm doing now, I might do another grow soon to find a male.
As soon as I get a few more plants out of the grow tent and make room, I'm starting my next grow (six regular NH x Apollo 13 f2, six regular Apollo 13 f3 seeds, and four other seeds; not sure what yet. :)

I wish I could post often enough to call what I do here a journal, but I'll try to get on as much as possible and post a few pics.
Right now, I have three different grows going on; a freebie grow, a JTR grow, and a Chem '91 Skunk VA grow. The freebie grow is partly harvested, but not dry yet. It's split up between tents, just like my other grows.
Here's two of the freebies that are still growing. I haven't smelled this Diesel plant yet, but the other one smells like sweet/sour with fuel smell in the background:

Critical Kush:

Three Chem '91 Skunk VA plants (first two pics are of the same plant):

The other two Chem '91 Skunk VA plants (I culled a male just in time two days ago; it had flowers everywhere). The last two pics are both sides of the same plant:

MCK x MPK plant I'll be getting rid of this time (too low of a yield; I saved a better sister plant in that last grow and it's revegging now):

Diesel that mostly smells the same as the other:

All five of these JTR x JTR plants; main cola and bud pic of each (I like a few of them):

Especially the last one :)

It's definitely getting kept. I'll do another JTR x JTR grow to look for a father soon.
Two thirds of those MPK S1 and MCK x MPK offspring seem to have at least as good of a buzz (if not better) than the MPK mother, so another cross there might not be a bad idea. I've never had that happen before. Usually there's one out of six or seven that are almost as good as the mother and the rest are mediocre..... :straightface:

Note - For my own records (I stopped keeping paper records of my grows at home), I started eight Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 regular and eight Apollo 13 f3 regular seeds this afternoon.
I've got enough seeds of both to redo any of them that don't open up. :)

Back
Top Bottom