Pre98 Bubba Kush Reversal: S1's & Crosses

Just started harvesting some seeds. Testers will be ready to send in about a week to those of you that PM'd me. I'm going to do one more round of pics of the seeded plants and then we're off to the races pheno hunting. I've already sprouted a couple of the Kaffir Kush (Key Lime Pie x Bubba Kush) and one of the Dracarys (GG4 x Bubba Kush) - the beans were poking out of the buds and I couldn't resist :)

The Blackberry Kush and 91 Dragons crosses will be the last to come down (they were late to the party). I could still use a couple more testers for the Schrom x Bubba Kush as well as the ChemSis x Bubba Kush. Please PM me if you're interested and can grow them out fairly quickly (and are willing to do a grow and show).

EDIT: I don't have PM privileges, yet. You'll have to hit me up on one of the other forums or IG until I have more street cred at 420 :cool:

Awesome Katsu :bravo: I’ll dm you on insta

I'm going to be reversing the P98 again to make more S1's (I got very few) and a few others - I'm sure I'll have SOMETHING you'll like to test when the time comes... :)
I'm sure you will, I'll be around soon.

No rush Katsu :ganjamon:

To the best of my ability, I think I sent out all of the testers. If you DID NOT receive a PM or an email from me saying they were sent, I probably missed you - please hit me up by email (don't think I can pm yet here) and I'll make sure they go out. Peace, KB

I'll have some more pics to post soon of all the new crosses once they're a bit past the seedling stage.

I've got approximately 4 seedlings each of the following that I'm running myself:
Dracarys (GG4xP98)
Sour Bubba (ECSDxP98)
Bubba's Sis (ChemSisxP98)
Bubba's Breath (OGKB2.0 from Chunkypigs xP98)
Schromba (SchromxP98)
Xanadu (Bandaid Haze #7xP98)
Kaffir Kush (Key Lime Pie x P98)
Also have a couple of P98 S1's

I'll post some pics when they're a little bigger

I know, I need to clean up the tent. It's on the list for today :) - here are the Bubba Crosses. Other than the two in the back (I pulled some beans early right off the plant), there's not a whole lot to look at, yet.
Bubba crosses.jpg

Back
Top Bottom