Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

We went with guide after dark to get a hunter from a tree stand. Going in we came across grey wolf tracks on the trail. The wolf had circled around downwind of the Hunter and was stalking him. That’s why the guide made us stay in our tree stand until he came to get us. He was packing a 12 gauge loaded with slugs.

i had packs run right through us twice before on hiking trails etc.. never on a hunt either time. hated the feeling, but they weren't interested in us at all. forest both times, and they moved way more quiet than until part through the group, then didn't care once they sussed we were no threat.

Started getting a lot more wolves where I hunt back in MN, nothing like sitting until dark only to start hearing them howl from every direction and being alone. Like you said huge tracks almost the size of your hand, still doesn't compare to quail or dove hunting down here and stepping on a rattler. I imagine the "oh shit" feeling is similar to stepping on a land mine, snake guards are a must have down here if you plan on doing any hunting before October. It is pretty fun blasting snakes with a shotgun and bird shot.

Drive-by,,

man back in Arkansas, spring squirrel hunt, it wasn't uncommon to bust up on 5-6 rattlers and a cotton mouth or two a day in the bottoms...
Cotton mouths are just plain mean. A rattler you know where ya stand, back-up But I had big ass cotton mouth chase me back up into the truck while I was taking a piss.... fucker struck at the door acouple times before the 410 went into action.....
I had' this cool 410/22 mag over and under I loved to use on small game....

I had' this cool 410/22 mag over and under I loved to use on small game....

Taurus. Judge. (With .410, not .45LC, :rofl:)

Great little snek gun.

drive-by..

deer? ever see how fast a deer can jump a 6' fence? I did a large garden up in the mountains in cali,, we had a 6' chainlink fence around it.. didn't help..
Keep tellin my wife this... fence solves everything .... no prolly better with out a fence keep fucking moving mofo... 2 legged maybe. The young ones anyways.

hey penny, is this your current growht?

hey penny, is this your current growht?

some bh in the sun very pretty! hope you like looking at it as much as i
DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0139.JPG
DSC_0131.JPG
DSC_0126.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG

Back
Top Bottom