ProfessorFlora's Wilma LED Auto Photoperiod Showcase: First Journal

Sadly not. I've made brownies and flapjack but never been more adventurous than that. It really really stinks when you cook with it and in most places I've lived I've had neighbours close by.
Someone mention my name? Oh...Hiya Magoo! :ciao: Hiya Prof! Dose your food with cannabis oils! No smell! I picked myself up a Nova Ardent. It decarbs bud with virtually NO smell! I love it. The only drawback is I can only get about 18-20 grams done in a shot. Takes about an hour. Then I make the oil on my Magical Butter Machine. Voila! If your interested, I can find you a discount code to use.

Lol. We'd have to learn together. What you cooking?
I've been experimenting a little while with it, made edibles and some topicals. But my wife has requested some brownies this weekend lol

Someone mention my name? Oh...Hiya Magoo! :ciao: Hiya Prof! Dose your food with cannabis oils! No smell! I picked myself up a Nova Ardent. It decarbs bud with virtually NO smell! I love it. The only drawback is I can only get about 18-20 grams done in a shot. Takes about an hour. Then I make the oil on my Magical Butter Machine. Voila! If your interested, I can find you a discount code to use.
Hi LadyGaea. I looked at getting a MB machine a few years ago but including shipping costs it was out of my price range. I have a 2 year old and my partner would kill me if I spent that kind of money on a butter maker lol. Maybe with a discount it may be a bit better. Good to know about the oil though. I'll be reading through your journals soon. I've got so much catching up to do on this site, so much information, so much to see and do. Thanks for stopping by :)

Hi LadyGaea. I looked at getting a MB machine a few years ago but including shipping costs it was out of my price range. I have a 2 year old and my partner would kill me if I spent that kind of money on a butter maker lol. Maybe with a discount it may be a bit better. Good to know about the oil though. I'll be reading through your journals soon. I've got so much catching up to do on this site, so much information, so much to see and do. Thanks for stopping by :)
It's a luxury to have one. You can make oil without it. SweetSue I am sure has some instructions. Lots of folks make it in the oven in mason jars. let me know if you want to go that way and I'll dig you up some methods!

It's a luxury to have one. You can make oil without it. SweetSue I am sure has some instructions. Lots of folks make it in the oven in mason jars. let me know if you want to go that way and I'll dig you up some methods!
Thank you for your generosity. I'll keep that in mind and get back to you. First i need some more buds and trim to work with :)

Flowering Tent Day 8
15353591792321893968155.jpg
1535359207154-1555869501.jpg
15353592282561570773187.jpg
1535359240648857417919.jpg
15353592653191222627353.jpg
1535359290706-1291800736.jpg
15353593149821427626515.jpg
1535359335066-227379057.jpg

Hey everyone. The autos are continuing to fill the tent nicely and they'll be reaching their finished height soon. Probably a week or so for 3 and the little sour melon will take a little longer. That means that it'll be time for a small defoliation session soon. I don't think that I'll have to remove many leaves from them, certainly all the large fan leaves connected to the main stems will go and some of the smaller leaves on the side branches. It all depends on what happens in the next few weeks. They are mainly on flowering nutes now with about a quarter strength veg nutes. Res is at 1000ppm. Not a mark on them. So far I'm very happy with them. Now onto the flowering tent. Most are showing little hairs now although clones do this very quickly and they're still growing. With 2 weeks left of stretch i think they'll grow to the height that I desired. They're not looking quite as pale as yesterday but the camera makes it look worse than it is. I decided to add some more veg nutes at 1000ppm and it seems to be working. They were at 850ppm but they seemed like they were screaming out for more! With hydro you notice mistakes with nutrients much more quickly. They are starting to look a bit prettier as well. Oh, and I'm beginning to see their natural structure appear and the black kush looks like it might end up being one of the taller one along with the SFV OG and the fruit tree. Temps are still doing great, way better than the 30C-38C that I was getting in my last grow. Even if the heatwave came back i think that my new lights wouldn't raise the temps as high as that, maybe up to 30C but no higher. Anyway that's it for now, I'll put a list of my freebie seeds up so you can help me to decide on what to include in my next grow :)

Feminized seeds.

Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush
DNA Genetics Lemon OG Kush
Expert Seeds Gorilla Glue X White Widow
Expert Seeds. California Orange
BlimBurn Seeds. ORKA
BlimBurn Seeds. Chocolopez
Call Connection. Island Punch
Call Connection Black Kush X2
Female Seeds. Grapefruit
Sensi Seeds. Northern Lights
DinaFem Seeds. Purple Moby Dick
G13 Labs. Purple Haze
Barney Farm. Red Diesel
HSO. Purple Trainwreck
Feminised Seeds British Outdoor Mix X5

Auto Seeds

Fastbuds. Crystal Meth
Fastbuds. Mexican Airlines
Barney Farm. Critical Kush Auto
CMC. Auto Masszar

I'll definitely need to get some more autos, any suggestions? I'll probably get some more fem seeds as well. I'm looking for something with a very savoury, meaty, chemmy kind of taste. Again any suggestions?

For my next grow in the auto tent I'll be doing blueberrys! I've decided to join in with the group grow started by Preston9mm. Apparently we're all going to be growing blueberry! I love blueberry! It's sounds like it's going to be great fun and I just couldn't resist. Great way to get to know people and learn a bit in the process :)

I changed my mind! I just defoliated the biggest leaves on the autos. After sitting there and staring at them for half an hour i realised just how much light they were blocking. So I thought, what the hell! It's opened them up pretty nicely and upon reflection i think it was an ok thing to do. It's one of those time will tell situations .

Feminized seeds.

Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush
DNA Genetics Lemon OG Kush
Expert Seeds Gorilla Glue X White Widow
Expert Seeds. California Orange
BlimBurn Seeds. ORKA
BlimBurn Seeds. Chocolopez
Call Connection. Island Punch
Call Connection Black Kush X2
Female Seeds. Grapefruit
Sensi Seeds. Northern Lights
DinaFem Seeds. Purple Moby Dick
G13 Labs. Purple Haze
Barney Farm. Red Diesel
HSO. Purple Trainwreck
Feminised Seeds British Outdoor Mix X5

Auto Seeds

Fastbuds. Crystal Meth
Fastbuds. Mexican Airlines
Barney Farm. Critical Kush Auto
CMC. Auto Masszar

I'll definitely need to get some more autos, any suggestions? I'll probably get some more fem seeds as well. I'm looking for something with a very savoury, meaty, chemmy kind of taste. Again any suggestions?
Nice selection you have there. My eyes keep going to the HSO purple train wreck. Yummy!

Well firstly hello to you all wherever you maybe. I'd like to start off by saying that I've had my first incident as it were. Yesterday evening i had a quick look at the water level in the dripper system in the auto tent and thought I'd check to make sure it was all working correctly. I obviously turned the timer onto continuous without turning it off again. Not normally a problem but the water level was quite low and when I awoke the pump was running dry. The plants didn't suffer in any way but I don't know how long the pump was running with no water going through it. It seems to be ok now but when I turned it back on after adding more water it seemed to have lost some power. Anyway, learning points collected i move on. The autos are starting to bud up quite nicely. They are quite stretchy and there is not many budding sites low down on any of the plants. I think that the hydro/red heavy LED combo has probably contributed to this and maybe if I had tried a different light then they may have turned out slightly more favourable. Well, that's more learning points for me then. They do look pretty nice though and the best is still to come. The sour melon of course as I forgot to mention should be excluded from the above comments as it's a bit behind and we are yet to see how it turns out. One thing though is that it's growing much more like an indica than the others did. It's build is much more stocky than the other 3 who all have a similar shape at the moment. Also she has finally reached the netting! Won't be long before I start to direct her growth a bit and fill in the space i left for her. And onto the flowering tent! They're pale, they're ugly and they're all different shapes and sizes! And it's awesome! These ones excite me more because there's no telling what's going to happen. They are thirsty! Really thirsty! And it seems like they want more nutes which I'm not going to do just yet. They're on 1200ppm now. I don't normally go this high just yet. Not usually until mid to late flower. Oh well, more experimenting it is then. I'll be monitoring these ones more closely than the autos. There is a few new things for me with this grow and I don't Want to overlook anything. They are improving though and with each day they fill the tent that little bit more. I've set a target of ten ounces in a 2ftX4ft with only 200w of light, it can be done but the tent needs to be full. Well that's it for now. I'll be back if there is any drama or if I remember that I forgot something that I forgot to remember but then remembered.......time for a smoke :passitleft:

Sucks about the water running out but your girls look great. I have an auto growing that is like 25 days I believe. Tiny little thing still. Maybe 5” tall and just now forming 5th set of leaves.

I’ve had a few incidents this grow myself. Couple major power outages and couple times the dehumidifier filled up and cut off.

Hopefully no harm was done, and like @Mr. Magoo said, the girls look great.

I'm sending you some good vibes from my corner of the world, for what it's worth, that all is well!

Back
Top Bottom