ProfessorFlora's Wilma LED Auto Photoperiod Showcase: First Journal

Cool thanks. My buds are getting droopy. I know, sounds like a personal problem.lol! I could use some support as my top heavy ladies are au natural.

Well I went and put the net in the auto tent. They seem to be flying now. I've made sure to leave a bit of room for the Sour Melon who'll catch up in about a week or so. As I mentioned to VG in the above posts it's not the best net but it'll do for now. Really i need it for keeping the main colas down because I don't top autos. I have done in the past but I've found it to be unpredictable. The sour melon is really eating whatever i throw at it. It's surprising that it isn't suffering at all. I'm going to up their nutes tomorrow and see if they like it. There's literally not a single nutrient related mark on them now. No burn or discolouration so I think they may benefit from a little stronger feed. Next up the flower tent and maybe some dwarf mothers :)

Flowering Tent Day 6
1535217137940-1242511949.jpg
1535217170866-919327249.jpg
1535217179914-2028076191.jpg
1535217189641-117199104.jpg
1535217210341-769204661.jpg
1535217227785-1497883217.jpg
15352172568931498167624.jpg
15352172686411317302820.jpg
15352172878651279059562.jpg
1535217313313-601688807.jpg

In the flowering tent we have reasonable progress. It would appear that by the end of it one side of the tent will probably have short plants and the other side will have tall plants. My light comes in 2 separate modules so I can adjust the heights accordingly at each end of the tent so it shouldn't be a problem. Some of them are still a bit pale but there also showing signs of nute burn so I'm not going to increase nutrients just yet. They're not as pretty as my autos but clones can be a bit like the ugly duckling. Well thanks for dropping by and checking out what I'm up to. I really love this site and I don't know what took me so long to finally sign up and become part of this wonderful community. Happy growing

Mothers are recovering well from their extreme haircuts. They should all be usable by the time i need them again. That is if I need them again. I was thinking about maybe doing a freebie grow with 10 different strains for my next run. I've built up quite the collection and it needs culling. Either way the mothers will be fine. What do you awesome people want? 10 plant freebie grow or a regrow of what I'm doing now but with more experience essentially? I should be a able to grow them better next time around. I'll leave it up to you lovely people. Happy growing

Mothers are recovering well from their extreme haircuts. They should all be usable by the time i need them again. That is if I need them again. I was thinking about maybe doing a freebie grow with 10 different strains for my next run. I've built up quite the collection and it needs culling. Either way the mothers will be fine. What do you awesome people want? 10 plant freebie grow or a regrow of what I'm doing now but with more experience essentially? I should be a able to grow them better next time around. I'll leave it up to you lovely people. Happy growing
Yessssss, run the freebie grow :ganjamon:

Everything looking so healthy and neat and clean! Good job!
Thanks Magoo. I've always had jobs in which I've had to be as clean as possible. I started out as a butcher then became a chef. Then I became a firefighter which is a bit more....messy, but for safety reasons being organised is essential. Now I'm a stone mason which is a really dirty job! I've incorporated the former into my grow style. I'm a also a little bit OCD. Not to the extent that it rules my life but it is noticeable. Little things like every item has a home and the house must have a light clean before I can go to bed. I don't colour coordinate things or check things over and over or anything as serious as that. Anyway hope your doing great :)

Hey everyone. Another little update for you all. Firstly the autos are still growing and aren't showing any signs of slowing down just yet. Impressed with the speed of the Purple Skunk. It is the one that was planted about 6 days after the WW and the GB after my Auto Lemon decided to go a bit funny on me. The sour melon was planted 5 or 6 days later again after my northern hog also went south. There having a top up with a bit more flowering nutrients in the mix later on after I've done my daily checks. Not a lot more to say really, they're are being kind to me....Now my photos on the other hand. They are proving a little trickier to please. They are still quite pale or at least about half of them are. I could maybe increase there nutrients a bit or just persevere and see how it pans out. There is still a bit of nutrient burn on some of them. They are due a top up any day now so I may change the tank. Their growth is good though. I think that they will still fill the tent as they still have 2 weeks of stretch left. I don't want them getting too big though. If they grow much taller than 2ft then it can get very crowded and I'll lose yield because of it. I'm going to swap 2 of the pots around in the tent because of their size differences. Well that's about it for now, I'll make sure to keep posting regular updates on the gardens progress and hopefully get a better camera in the future :)

You mentioned chef...do you cook with cannabis?
Sadly not. I've made brownies and flapjack but never been more adventurous than that. It really really stinks when you cook with it and in most places I've lived I've had neighbours close by.

Back
Top Bottom