PsillyRabbit Grows A Tree

I need to get some security cameras. The main one can be plugged or potentially wired in. For other spots i'm thinking solar powered. Anyone have any suggestions?

The training is going well. I want the bends to be more organic. I am afraid if forced into the exact shape wanted the bends could get so gnarly during flowering I would get unexpected breaks. The true meristem is coerced using the poles as leaders. The weight of added poles helps keep the size down. Facing toward the direction of the most powerful light helps keep them on the right track.
Its been hard for me to get clear pictures of the process but have snapped a few shots.

cscaf.jpeg

wrscaf.jpeg

wrscaf1.jpeg

wrscaf2.jpeg

166 days
Explosive growth, I hope to get these in the ground asap.
They have been acclimated to full sun, just need a good day off and a second set of hands. Another 2 weeks or so will be half a year. Anyone know of plants vegged for so long that are not mothers? I still have never chopped the main leader.Just a slow spiral.

166days.jpeg

166a.jpeg

last night was the last night for the light. June 21 is Summer solstice ,the longest day of the year. So from now on nature is the captain of the ship. I have my fingers crossed that the immense age of the plants (vegged around 17 hours) will flower a bit quicker then normal. Not only will the the day light naturally be getting shorter now but they loose an immediate 3 hour chunk of time.

223 days in(193 caesar)
Up to this point they been fed about once a week with the same cocktail of phd nutes they grew up on. Along with hose water daily. My first deficiencies are showing. At this point I was expecting to have mulched with seaweed twice but haven't had the time. First attempt there was no seaweed...Just watered in almost 4#s flowertone each. !0 soil readings leave me with an average PH of 6.16 lower towards the originals soil.

d1.jpeg

d2.jpeg

d3.jpeg

d4.jpeg

d5.jpeg

d6.jpeg

223 days in(193 caesar)
Up to this point they been fed about once a week with the same cocktail of phd nutes they grew up on. Along with hose water daily. My first deficiencies are showing. At this point I was expecting to have mulched with seaweed twice but haven't had the time. First attempt there was no seaweed...Just watered in almost 4#s flowertone each. !0 soil readings leave me with an average PH of 6.16 lower towards the originals soil.

d1.jpeg

d2.jpeg

d3.jpeg

d4.jpeg

d5.jpeg

d6.jpeg
If your hitting them with the hose daily your overwatering.
Let the roots dry out and get some oxygen. :thumb:
They will be ok.
Great garden btw.:welldone:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

The only reason I have been watering that much is because they are in a raised bed made out of rock that is surrounded by rocks. Also with no chance to mulch the surface drys out quick. I also thought the stems would be a bit thicker by now so i didnt want to limit them on resources.
Happy July!

j1.jpeg

j2.jpeg

j4.jpeg

j3.jpeg

I don't want to get ahead of myself here but I might have succeeded in the force flowering goal. It has been 13 days since they lost their artificial light and the natural light started to decrease. The stacking of the hairs and nodes has increased. It might just be a growth spurt and their maturity showing. Within a week I will know for sure. Whether or not they do the dance (flower/veg/flower) is a differnt story. Fingers crossed these ladies start and stay budding for me.

stacking1.jpeg

stacking2.jpeg

Haven't updated in a while. This is the younger plant at 217 days
White russian is 247 and flowering. I finanlly got the live feed security camera up(1080P my ass). Running out the door to go camping for a few days just gave them a good soaking. PH'd to 6.4 and fully loaded and Foop and Nectar for the gods nutrients . More pics when i'm back.

c7.jpeg

c3.jpeg

c6.jpeg

c5.jpeg

c8.jpeg

c9.jpeg

Haven't updated in a while. This is the younger plant at 217 days
White russian is 247 and flowering. I finanlly got the live feed security camera up(1080P my ass). Running out the door to go camping for a few days just gave them a good soaking. PH'd to 6.4 and fully loaded and Foop and Nectar for the gods nutrients . More pics when i'm back.

c7.jpeg

c3.jpeg

c6.jpeg

c5.jpeg

c8.jpeg

c9.jpeg
That's incredible WoW. :adore:
That's going to be a mountain in flower.
Nice work. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Still mega impressed with the size of that plant.... I get down on knees to trim my girls and here you go busting out the ladder lol fantastic job my friend.

And I love the mask.... I have a small collection.

Removed the cosmos and gave the Caesar a good thining to reduce popcorn and promote airflow.

tr1.jpeg

tr2.jpeg

tr3.jpeg

tr4.jpeg

tr5.jpeg
That's hilarious. :rofl:
Had to look twice to figure it out.
Garden is Amazing :welldone:
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back