Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

I look forward to your next Journal queenie. Happy moving. :peace:

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

cant wait for the next one! queen!

Thanks Vampire and GG....Hope you will be tuned in. I am going to try to make the next one more informative...

Hmmmm…. thought this one was very interesting and informative. :Namaste:

Hmmmm.... thought this one was very interesting and informative. :Namaste:

Thanks for saying that. I guess when I compare my journal to the others on here that pretty much give you a play by play on how much of this and that was used, mine seems pretty juvenile in comparison. But if all journals were the same they would be boring as hell I would suppose.

Thanks for saying that. I guess when I compare my journal to the others on here that pretty much give you a play by play on how much of this and that was used, mine seems pretty juvenile in comparison. But if all journals were the same they would be boring as hell I would suppose.

+ Reps :bravo: :peace::love:

i have returned QTL

Where did you go?

On another note, question out here for those who uses coco. I was told that you could never over water with coco but it seems to me that my lemon skunk is suffering from over watering. How is this possible? The bottom leaves are looking really droopy and some of the top leaves are looking like claws. I should be grateful that's the only thing happening. I am letting it dry out but I sure hope she bounces back. I am thinking also that maybe I should just put both lemon skunk and big bang into flowering rather than making them mothers. The reason I say this is due to the fact that they don't seem to be getting enough room now even when I put them on the top shelf. I think they both have gotten taller and has grown past where the light is. But then if I put them in flower now, I would have to harvest them early, as in 5-6 weeks. I am so conflicted about this. Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated...

I don't know about carbon filters, last time I looked, they seem to be pricey. And I am definitely on a budget.

Yeah, the one I have cost a bundle! I don't remember how much, but it was the major cost of my setup.

I'm still amazed by the G13 Haze. I can smoke it and walk in anywhere and nobody knows I've smoked weed! I gave some to a friend and she told me the same thing.

But, even though it doesn't smell like marijuana, it's really potent - in fact, the most potent weed I've grown. (So far. Still hoping to improve.)

As far as Lemon Skunk goes, if you're worried about overwatering, use Hydrogen Peroxide the next couple of times you water. I'm using it on my new clones and they seem to like it.

Remember to use 1 tsp (teaspoon) per gallon. If this doesn't work, then it's not overwatering. I think coco coir fibers absorb oxygen and slowly release it, which is why you supposedly can't overwater using coco. Still, If the pot is large, I can see that water buildup could inhibit the absorption of oxygen.

As far as watering goes, you should treat coco like soil. When the pots feel light, water them, but let them dry out between waterings.

Try the hydrogen peroxide and if that doesn't work, post another message and some more pictures.

Hope you find a nice new place!

Thanks a lot, Drift. My next one will be about the clones I take from my lemon skunk and big bang. Also considering adding Big Bud and BlackJack.

Ggrant, where ya been buddy? I will give it to her this evening when lights come on. I do check the pots and when I water they are light. So far finding a new place has been a bit frustrating but I haven't given up yet.

Queen have you ever considered making your mothers into bonsai mothers. You can look at The link to it on mrkrips signature. I think its a great way to keep a bunch of mothers around in very little light and space. If I ever get any good seeds I will do it this way for sure!:peace:

Queen have you ever considered making your mothers into bonsai mothers. You can look at The link to it on mrkrips signature. I think its a great way to keep a bunch of mothers around in very little light and space. If I ever get any good seeds I will do it this way for sure!:peace:

Actually, I have heard of it. I will check out Mr. Krip's sig line next time I run across it. I don't have him on my friend's list, I don't think. I need something very descriptive on how much to trim, etc.

can you make a pic of the lemon skunk?

There are pics of her, you may not have gone far enough back, though I think it was maybe two pages back. Were you being lazy? lol..j/k...I will try to take an updated pic later on this evening.

I skipped some pages.....😊 but yeah, i was really only interested in your lemon skunk...just being honest .....i used the search and you was were it lead me......:thumb: ..and i cant make it out on the picture....i wanna see the shape of the leaves.....if its not to much asked .....please .... pretty please?

:thanks:

I skipped some pages.....😊 but yeah, i was really only interested in your lemon skunk...just being honest .....i used the search and you was were it lead me......:thumb: ..and i cant make it out on the picture....i wanna see the shape of the leaves.....if its not to much asked .....please .... pretty please?:thanks:

Ha, at least you're honest. I know I am not the only journal who has done lemon skunk. A few journals caught my eye because they were doing lemon skunk. The one I remember is a completed journal by ThatOneGuy, check his out. As you requested, the pic of my lemon skunk but the leaves are looking a bit clawed and droopy... As per instruction of Grant, I added peroxide to a gallon of water and gave it to her today. Hope she perks back up.

008590.jpg
007642.jpg

mine looks the same ...whois your breeder....and thank you...for the pic.....the1guy im searching thanks :) :thanks:

Hey Q~,

Your Lemon Skunk is a really big plant. Perhaps the reason she's starting to droop is that she's root bound. Not sure, but it's a possibility. Before I transplanted my clones, they were too big for their pots and were kinda droopy, too.

I think the reason people say you can overwater with coco is for two reasons: one, it wicks away moisture quickly. There is no spongy material (like humus in the dreaded MiracleGro, or peat moss in good soils); two, the coco fibers absorb oxygen and slowly release it to the roots. I found this out from a sales person at a garden center.

You can keep using the hydrogen peroxide every time you water her and see what happens. There don't seem to be any mineral deficiencies, so your plant is relatively healthy. Sometimes, not always, a sign of overwatering is leaves cupping, i.e., curling upwards from the end of the leaves toward the stems. And you definitely don't have that problem.

I would keep her the way she is and, after you move, transplant her. If you go to a garden center or nursery, you can buy cheap plastic pots for about a buck. They weigh next to nothing, so it's easy to tell when you need to water. If you put her into flower, the trichomes won't be very large and, as everyone knows, you get a major amount of flowering the last couple of weeks before harvest.

Ggrant was here....../\ /\

Mrs Q,
i ask for the breeder cause mine cups also, not all tho....3 are nice 2 cup....clawlike even........i think its in the species....mine are from greenhouse.....seen the 1guy produce massive dongs....really nice ....my canopy of leaves is also in the middle of the total plant....then candles appear....with massive leaves at the top .....9 fingered leaves but very thin leaves....after seeing the 1guys pics im totally around...marvelous plant...im in love.

Back
Top Bottom