Relaxed's Cannabis Photos

Update510_013.jpg
Update510_0093.jpg
Update510_0083.jpg
Update510_0102.jpg
Update510_0112.jpg
Update510_0121.jpg

The tent material is a "row cover" typically used in large fields for frost prevention. Mine is by "Agribon"

It keeps the temperature inside the tent a good 10 degrees celcius warmer. So with the hot heat I have to remove it during the day or clip the sides open for airflow. At night it still remains about 70 F in there so its real good for night time growth and protecting the plants as well.

Just google "floating row cover by agribon"

Additional information about it:

It lets a lot of air through, not sure how much exactly, but probably 80% of the air comes through, still breezes around in there even when its all closed up. It also lets a lot of the light through, maybe 90% of the light is transmitted. Despite those things, it is also a good protection against the moths, although they can still get in if they really wanted to, it helps to have that extra layer of protection.

The tent material is a "row cover" typically used in large fields for frost prevention. Mine is by "Agribon"

It keeps the temperature inside the tent a good 10 degrees celcius warmer. So with the hot heat I have to remove it during the day or clip the sides open for airflow. At night it still remains about 70 F in there so its real good for night time growth and protecting the plants as well.

Just google "floating row cover by agribon"

Additional information about it:

It lets a lot of air through, not sure how much exactly, but probably 80% of the air comes through, still breezes around in there even when its all closed up. It also lets a lot of the light through, maybe 90% of the light is transmitted. Despite those things, it is also a good protection against the moths, although they can still get in if they really wanted to, it helps to have that extra layer of protection.

Awesome! thanks lester! that could really help my outdoor grow.

Awesome! thanks lester! that could really help my outdoor grow.

Your welcome! :)

When I originally ordered it, it cost about 20-30$ for the roll. I had to make sure it was the right dimensions for my planter bed. Something like 22x12 feet or something. The first one I bought after 1 year got all these holes in it from the wind and kind of messed it up, so I bought another 2 rolls, got one in the reserve in the garage, and the other one I'm using now. I use all these clips, the heavy duty kind for big stacks of papers, if any holes form from the sticks in the wind. If a really windy storm came through it would really mess things up and it would probably blow away into the neighbors yard or rip apart. So I do need to start thinking about a back up plan in case El Nino hits.

Unfortunately, I looked around and couldn't find any small rolls for sale, the stuff is normally used by big farms so most of the rolls being sold are really large. You'll just have to look around and see if anyone is selling any in small amounts.:Namaste:

Lester,Lester,Lester

excellent work my friend, i cant help but be jealous, here i am holed up like a rat in my basement,measly handful of plant,and you get to enjoy the sunshine,some day i hope to enjoy such as you are

again excellent work

Lester,Lester,Lester

excellent work my friend, i cant help but be jealous, here i am holed up like a rat in my basement,measly handful of plant,and you get to enjoy the sunshine,some day i hope to enjoy such as you are

again excellent work

Haha thank you kindly! :)

Good Afternoon Bee! I missed your message in the other thread. Gonna post a few pictures in here as well for the people who enjoy following both :)

IMG_208810.jpg
photo_23_11.jpg
IMG_20938.jpg
IMG_209611.jpg
IMG_209912.jpg
Update510_0099.jpg
Update510_0117.jpg

Aloha Buddy
some lovely lovely plants in the garden :party: The purple bud looks amazing (for want of a better word) I never smoked anything Purple yet to my knowledge :geek:some I have heard say that ,,it tastes a little different looking wonderful :goodjob::tommy::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom