Relaxed's Winter Experiment

Good evening weed Lester and a Happy Munchday Springs is coming. 64 day to retirement

Good evening weed Lester and a Happy Munchday Springs is coming. 64 day to retirement

wow now your gonna have more time for your other love :thumb:

My brother-law asked me awhile back what I was going to when I retire. I said finally get a real job working for some one I can agree with!! Enjoy your time on your own grounds!!...Peace.....
:thumb:

CO210.jpg

:420:

therye trying to pass a 2 year thing to grow industrial hemp here for 2 years and see if its feasible I guess
maybe I need to get some farm land :rofl:
Aloha Brotha Relaxed Great Weednsday to you :thumb:

therye trying to pass a 2 year thing to grow industrial hemp here for 2 years and see if its feasible I guess
maybe I need to get some farm land :rofl:
Aloha Brotha Relaxed Great Weednsday to you :thumb:

Well we know they'll grow like weeds!! :biglaugh:
Thank you much and a Wonderful Weednesday to you and everyone else in this wonderful community :circle-of-love:

Drive by Lester. Hopefully your girls will have enough sunlight not to jump right into flower mode. I make the mistake just about every year here of throwing my girls out to early in the year and they start to flower. Then the days still are getting longer and they go thru the reveg thing. I'm going to throw my girls outside about May. I need to do alittle research and find out when the days are atleast 14+ hours of sunlight to stop all that. Now if I was alittle more up and about, I'd try alittle light deprivation with some 'black out cloth' over the greenhouse to do a spring-early summer harvest. but that's more work than I care to bite off. Those auto's are looking pretty good. Nice size. Now hopefully the buds will fill in solid for ya. Keepem Green

Hey Captain Wood, hope you don't mind me calling you Captain, I see you as a leader in this community, the experience and ongoing grows that you have going on are mind boggling, so ever since I got on this site I have looked at what you said as liquid gold, you and James the Green. I think you sent me a PM when I first joined this site when I got the budworms real bad. Can't thank you enough for journaling and writing for us, we can all learn a lot.

Anyway, in regards to the current plants outside, while I don't wish for them all to flower as soon as possible, I wish them to grow to reasonable size where I can at least harvest 2 ounces per female, but who knows. I think your definitely right in that everything is just gonna start flowering here as we go through April, which is good because I want all of these plants harvested by June 20 kind of by the latest, if that means I have to force flower the hell out of them early and get 1-2 ounces rather than 3-4 that will be great. I am really looking forward to the fall harvest, and I want to plant the main crop in ~June. At least that is my plan. You are right that the force flowering is damn labor intensive and almost tedious because it is so routine, but worth it for me because I don't grow indoors.

I looked and I think you'll have ~14 hours sun in mid to late April Sunrise Sunset Calendars

Much thanks for the kind words and drivin' by! Beep Beep as OMM says :cheer:

Good morning weed Lester. those autos are really good sized and are looking so good like all of yours do. They should fill a few jars. The babies are doing really good also. I have some Bubblelicious and White Widow auto seeds that I will be putting out this summer. some in the greenhouse and the rest outside. I Bubblelicious I put in the greenhouse last year did really well puttingout 90 grams off one and 40 off the other. It's a small plant. The one that produced the most I topped, which I have heard you aren't suppose to do. I will do it again this year on a couple of them. Happy Thurweedsday my friend

Good morning weed Lester. those autos are really good sized and are looking so good like all of yours do. They should fill a few jars. The babies are doing really good also. I have some Bubblelicious and White Widow auto seeds that I will be putting out this summer. some in the greenhouse and the rest outside. I Bubblelicious I put in the greenhouse last year did really well puttingout 90 grams off one and 40 off the other. It's a small plant. The one that produced the most I topped, which I have heard you aren't suppose to do. I will do it again this year on a couple of them. Happy Thurweedsday my friend

Thank you for the Good Morning Weed message, I read it right when I was hitting my first morning bowl :high-five:I presume you are making preparations for the spring and whatnot, those strains sound good. Can't wait to see your greenhouse in action again, I remember those blooms! Again thanks for dropping in and spreading the positive vibes, Happy Thurweed day brotha! ;)

Back
Top Bottom