Relaxed's Winter Experiment

Good morning weed Lester. Babies are looking good and the buds are growing. Looking very as usual. :thumb: Happy Sativaday It was up to 60 yesterday and standing out on the back deck made me want to puts some girls out there. BUT tomorrow we may get snow and freezing temps so I might be a little early. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry Buddy, somehow I got subscribed. Back now though! :thumb::cheer:

Aloha and Mahalo! I missed you! :circle-of-love:

They are looking very comfy but you may need to let `em sit a bit longer. This next one you may need to build a boat. The Noah of cannabis!!...Peace.....
:420: :Namaste:

:rofl::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good morning weed Lester. Babies are looking good and the buds are growing. Looking very as usual. :thumb: Happy Sativaday It was up to 60 yesterday and standing out on the back deck made me want to puts some girls out there. BUT tomorrow we may get snow and freezing temps so I might be a little early. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Excellent Morning Cannabis to you Bill! Great vibrations are flowing through the 420 Community. Happy Sativaday to you too! :passitleft:
Only 19 more days until the Spring Equinox! Sun Sun Sun, Here We Come!!! :circle-of-love: :cheer:

that polar vortex is hitting you guys hard up there
were getting a little wet winter here too
Aloha Shatterday Brotha Relaxed

that polar vortex is hitting you guys hard up there
were getting a little wet winter here too
Aloha Shatterday Brotha Relaxed

Aloha and Happy Shatterday :)

Hasn't been quite that bad where I am, but I'd imagine for the folks up north it might be hard to get a radish and lettuce crop in at the current hour. Speaking of which, to my fellow members, feel free to stop by my regular garden (off-topic) thread anytime! Relaxed Lester's Garden Photos

:ciao:

IMG_086821.jpg
IMG_086918.jpg
IMG_087018.jpg
IMG_087120.jpg
IMG_087218.jpg

Lester those nugs are look pretty darned delicious. Matter of fact everything is looking really nice Happy Skunkday :bravo:

Just Beautiful....all of it! Love those Jars and the Bud. :Namaste:

Aloha :byebye:
Thank you kindly!! :Namaste:
Hope you have an EXCELLENT Skunkday OMM! Puffing a fatty for you! :cheer:

Sorry that I haven't been by for a while Lester
Wozer that Bud looks so so sweet & the plants ,, I would Love one of the 420 jars ,, have a great skunkday bro:bravo:

Mahalo Jaga! That is the Blue Rhino, I am loving these nug-jars, they keep the buds very fresh. Nice and sealed :) Happy Skunkday brother! :thumb:

Lester those nugs are look pretty darned delicious. Matter of fact everything is looking really nice Happy Skunkday :bravo:

Good Skunkday to you brother! One thing I will say about the seedlings is that I believe the Blackberry is delicate, I have been seeing some slight discoloration on the first set of true leaves on them, not sure if its because of the inside lights or just the way it reacted to being transplanted, but they will grow out of it, especially when they can just be released into the wild with their brothers and sisters :) The KC-45 has proven to me to be an exceptionally worthy strain for my climate. They appear to easily deal with "over-watering" by the rain and cold temperatures. Their pots have been soaked for almost 2 weeks now and I haven't had to water - yet their leaves and structures all are perked up, they really do love cloudy and rainy weather! I can't wait for the Sun to come out like normal, I know they're going to explode with growth. Happy Skunkday partner! :thumb:

Your girls are looking astounding Les :bravo: Is mr EQ smoking papers or are those there for the shot? :bong:
Have a Smokey Sunday :Namaste:

Thank you very much brother! I just put the RAW SCOOP into the shot cause it looked good, that is the scoop I use to pour the buds into the cyclone bowl for the vaporizer. Okay Time to Wake & Bake with some Blue Rhino. Hope everyone has a stellar day!! :circle-of-love:

Lester I believe most of our plants like the rain. Last year we had rain for days and the girls loved the shower. Getting their leaves washed off to breath better. they are a weed and to live in the natural state can only be good for them. Granted there are ones that won't tolerate the cold but the ones I had last year didn't seem to mind. Happy Skunkday

Hello RL and hope you are high and dry. I have a little girl who wanted to say hello and think I shared this link correctly. She popped up on the 28th and going strong. Keep it green and I am heading over to your garden grow. Waiting on some "secrete seeds" from south Jersey ( tomato`s!!!) They grow like softballs and as sweet as melons!! Be good and ...Peace.....
0061281.JPG

0011700.JPG

Happy New Year - 2014 Attempt

:420: :Namaste:

Nice goofy :goof::goof: I am now subscribed to your journal. Excited to see what you do.:thumb:

Update: All cannabis seedling and younger plants are now let loose into the "wild". Grow free, my friends. :hippy::surf:

Lester I believe most of our plants like the rain. Last year we had rain for days and the girls loved the shower. Getting their leaves washed off to breath better. they are a weed and to live in the natural state can only be good for them. Granted there are ones that won't tolerate the cold but the ones I had last year didn't seem to mind. Happy Skunkday

It's the rain that brings the winds.. You combine the two and it could be a bad day. I was unfortunate enough to see my whole grow knocked down from a 50mph gust while rain was pummeling them. It was like watching old school mike tyson beat up a midget. I was up for 2 days trellising afterward and some of the girls made it laying down. Sometimes I think that was my dad up there slapping my plants around.

But I made it in the end and learned alot about what to do, when ect.. If all we had were perfect grows from beginning to end, we would all basically be pretty ignorant- unable to respond to any situation that comes up in the grow. I like to think of it like squeezing lemons while not to getting any in your eye. When mother nature is involved sometimes you just gotta throw up your hands and let it happen. Unless you had some sort of bubble like atlantis you could throw up- aka greenhouse. You run that risk, full moons, choppers with some kind of veg inducing lights (my theory anyways- I'm sure that's in the works, I would use it with a octacopter at night using programmed gps on some peoples grows lol Could be the ultimate troll device, but get you killed). Fake cops.. Sasquatch who work one day a year.. Outdoors is no joke and definitely not for everyone :)

I seen pictures of guys who have these untouched grows, no choppers overhead nightly.. And I got to admit I'm jealous. Most of us have migraines out there getting to the end without some assholio following you home from the harvest. I didn't believe in stereotypes until last years grow. It's all true and then some.

I wish there were more people like you guys in the world really.. The end guys who wouldn't hurt a fly. But the reality is- weed is big money. Big money attracts the wrong types of people :)

Glad to see the ladies budding! Looking good!

Back
Top Bottom