IMG_133231.JPG
IMG_015043.JPG
IMG_012654.JPG
IMG_3763_1_.JPG
IMG_3106_1_.JPG
IMG_3268_1_.JPG
IMG_3017_1_.JPG
IMG_3033_1_.JPG

FYI......Mephisto Genetics now has the limited Artisanal Line on their website for pre ordering. All paid pre-orders will be shipped on 4/20.

It looks like some good ones this time too....Sour Stomper, Grape Crinkle, Skywalker, and 3 Bears OG.

I ordered a few of each, couldn't help myself. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's a Fast Friday update for you. Remember I harvested the sour crack on Sunday. Nice trim bin full of nugs. I manicured it down to storage size and placed it in a 4L cVault. But there was something slightly unexpected about the whole deal. I knew having the Dark Devil in with the Sour Crack was going to seed the s.c. some, but shit ! The bottom of the trim bin had two dozen seeds laying in it. Nothing to do but go ahead and de-seed the entire crop.

Like all other things I do, I tend to underestimate how successful or unsuccessful I'm going to be. No difference here with the selfing of the d.d. My beautiful buds are now all mashed, squeezed, poked, and prodded to death. They look horrible. AND I have a bag full of seeds. A big bag full. I'm not even going to ask anyone to venture a guess because you wouldn't get close anyways. So there's my confession. I goofed, I erred, I made a mistake. I will make the best of it though. I still have a fresh crop curing, and another on the way.

Stay tuned to see how I'm going to turn this around and make it sound Iike a success. I've learned well watching the spin pros on the news channels this year. :rofl:

Cannanews International:

The Roost announced today the development of their very first House Strain. The resident grower and long time cannabis user Rifleman had this to say about it, "This is the most exciting thing to happen at The Roost since the 'sang poachers hit the trip wires." He was speaking about their first House Strain named Sweet & Sour Devil's Crack or SSDC. This is an F1 release of a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto fem pollen, crossed with a Mephisto Sour Crack Auto mother. Rifleman further stated, "This is the culmination of an entire month's work and dreams. We really don't have any specifics to give out just yet as we haven't a clue what this cross will be like or what it will do, but hey it was only a month's dream." He continued to mumble under his breath, occasionally laughing like a mad man totally absorbed with his folly. When asked about availability Cannanews International was told this will be a single time release to insure rarity and exclusivity to Roost visitors only. :rofl:

Disclaimer: The Roost is not in the seed business, will not sell, trade, barter, ship, or otherwise transfer control of SSDC seeds to anyone....in the foreseeable future. :)

:passitleft::rofl:
Cannanews International:

The Roost announced today the development of their very first House Strain. The resident grower and long time cannabis user Rifleman had this to say about it, "This is the most exciting thing to happen at The Roost since the 'sang poachers hit the trip wires." He was speaking about their first House Strain named Sweet & Sour Devil's Crack or SSDC. This is an F1 release of a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto fem pollen, crossed with a Mephisto Sour Crack Auto mother. Rifleman further stated, "This is the culmination of an entire month's work and dreams. We really don't have any specifics to give out just yet as we haven't a clue what this cross will be like or what it will do, but hey it was only a month's dream." He continued to mumble under his breath, occasionally laughing like a mad man totally absorbed with his folly. When asked about availability Cannanews International was told this will be a single time release to insure rarity and exclusivity to Roost visitors only. :rofl:

Disclaimer: The Roost is not in the seed business, will not sell, trade, barter, ship, or otherwise transfer control of SSDC seeds to anyone....in the foreseeable future. :)
:tokin::rofl::high-five:

Well you did say you would find a way to spin this so it looked like you did not screwup. +reps for the great spin! :rofl:

Is that an Eppendorf PCR vial I see in that bag of seeds? That reminds me, mine showed up tonight. At least that is what the email from the guy in the brown truck said. Can't wait to get home to check them out. I think you might need bigger vials for all those seeds. :laughtwo:

Hemi, I can fit 40 in the 1.5ml but only 160 in a 5ml. Once I saw how many beans I had, I gave up on using them for mass storage. It's easier to toss them in a ziploc. :biglaugh: I suppose I'll have a similar number of pure fem dark devil seeds once I harvest her. :drool:

Hemi, I can fit 40 in the 1.5ml but only 160 in a 5ml. Once I saw how many beans I had, I gave up on using them for mass storage. It's easier to toss them in a ziploc. :biglaugh: I suppose I'll have a similar number of pure fem dark devil seeds once I harvest her. :drool:
Nice to know. I hope to have the same problem some day soon. :drool:

They forgot my 5 ml ones, but who can complain for the price. :laughtwo: The 1.5 and 2 ml tubes will be perfect for sending seeds to relatives and friends, whom have nothing to do with this forum of course. They seem very crushproof for the most part and are the same that haze.io uses for shipping. I think the 0.5 ml will be good for pollen and just big enough at the opening for a q-tip.

That would be an awesome gift to recieve. On the rare occasion that I would find a seed in some quality bud I would just give it away or forget about it. In my neck of the woods, the med shop sales 5 feminized for 60 bucks. I happen to get lucky, a buddy of mine saves seeds whenever he finds them. He gave me 6 of them in return, during harvist time he wanted a nice fatty.

Nice to know. I hope to have the same problem some day soon. :drool:

They forgot my 5 ml ones, but who can complain for the price. :laughtwo: The 1.5 and 2 ml tubes will be perfect for sending seeds to relatives and friends, whom have nothing to do with this forum of course. They seem very crushproof for the most part and are the same that haze.io uses for shipping. I think the 0.5 ml will be good for pollen and just big enough at the opening for a q-tip.

We can order more free samples in one year...and my cheap...er, frugal self probably will. :)

Amazing Grow! :drool:

:thanks: Hidan. Time to wake and bake, hand me that bong sitting next to you. :)

That would be an awesome gift to recieve. On the rare occasion that I would find a seed in some quality bud I would just give it away or forget about it. In my neck of the woods, the med shop sales 5 feminized for 60 bucks. I happen to get lucky, a buddy of mine saves seeds whenever he finds them. He gave me 6 of them in return, during harvist time he wanted a nice fatty.
I have a friend that saves me all the seeds he runs across and I am grateful when he does because he only saves the very best ones. Most of the time we have no idea what strain they are but when times get tough they come in handy. We don't have the luxury of running down to the med shop which makes home breeding projects a must do with autoflowers.

We can order more free samples in one year...and my cheap...er, frugal self probably will. :)
Yea me too. Although, I think these will last awhile. I was a little surprised at the actual cost of these tubes. Not cheap plus you have to buy them by the hundred.

Here's a Fast Friday update for you. Remember I harvested the sour crack on Sunday. Nice trim bin full of nugs. I manicured it down to storage size and placed it in a 4L cVault. But there was something slightly unexpected about the whole deal. I knew having the Dark Devil in with the Sour Crack was going to seed the s.c. some, but shit ! The bottom of the trim bin had two dozen seeds laying in it. Nothing to do but go ahead and de-seed the entire crop.

Like all other things I do, I tend to underestimate how successful or unsuccessful I'm going to be. No difference here with the selfing of the d.d. My beautiful buds are now all mashed, squeezed, poked, and prodded to death. They look horrible. AND I have a bag full of seeds. A big bag full. I'm not even going to ask anyone to venture a guess because you wouldn't get close anyways. So there's my confession. I goofed, I erred, I made a mistake. I will make the best of it though. I still have a fresh crop curing, and another on the way.

Stay tuned to see how I'm going to turn this around and make it sound Iike a success. I've learned well watching the spin pros on the news channels this year. :rofl:

]
My beautiful buds are now all mashed, squeezed, poked, and prodded to death. They look horrible. REALLY...Rifleman.. it is RifleMAN correct, not RifleWOMAN. After all you do not put full buds into your bong or use full buds when rolling up a fatty, no you grind that chit up, you poke it, you mash it, you prod it, you mash it in full so you can smoke it. I just need to know ahead of time that you really are RifleMAN that way if I ever make it out to the bible belt I will know I can stop in and say High without having to wait 2 hours while you do your hair and put your face on :rofl::rofl:

Disclaimer: with as much weed as RM smokes it is quiet possible he does load full colas into his bong and if he does all I can say is "my bad" I retract the above statement

Hey rifleman, these must be the seeds you were telling me about! Haha nice work . Maybe you could try the 12/12 from seed? Make a journal on it? It'll be a little while before i can. just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G920I using 420

Back
Top Bottom