Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Welcome Hidan420 to:420: :yahoo: Lots to be learned/shared here! I hope this site is what you hoped it would be, it was for me!
HOZ

logo8.gif

My beautiful buds are now all mashed, squeezed, poked, and prodded to death. They look horrible. REALLY...Rifleman.. it is RifleMAN correct, not RifleWOMAN. After all you do not put full buds into your bong or use full buds when rolling up a fatty, no you grind that chit up, you poke it, you mash it, you prod it, you mash it in full so you can smoke it. I just need to know ahead of time that you really are RifleMAN that way if I ever make it out to the bible belt I will know I can stop in and say High without having to wait 2 hours while you do your hair and put your face on :rofl::rofl:

Disclaimer: with as much weed as RM smokes it is quiet possible he does load full colas into his bong and if he does all I can say is "my bad" I retract the above statement

You got me OG. I'm one of those that likes to impress his friends with his smoke, and although bag appeal doesn't mean much to me, it goes a long way toward dropping their jaws. :) Or something like that. :rofl: You'll never have to wait on this old man for anything. It might take 20 minutes to wash my hair because it's been over three years since I've had a haircut, but I won't hold you up...ever :biglaugh: Yep I'm a member of *that* generation. :cheesygrinsmiley:

BTW I do live fairly near a family destination that folks flock to. Whenever anyone in any of the forums I belong to mention going there I make sure to pm them and set up an IRL meeting. I'd be happy to host you sometime, just don't make fun of the squashed buds. :rofl:

Hey Rifleman,

I just received 4 of the Roscoe 2016 model DWC buckets I ordered from you but for some reason I could not find any of the Bamboo Steamer Matts. I was hoping to display them in my tent for my next update but I guess I will just set them on plastic saucers for now till they arrive.
Hoping for my next order I will be able to afford the Platinum Roscoe, that one sure looked purdy :high-five:

You got me OG. I'm one of those that likes to impress his friends with his smoke, and although bag appeal doesn't mean much to me, it goes a long way toward dropping their jaws. :) Or something like that. :rofl: You'll never have to wait on this old man for anything. It might take 20 minutes to wash my hair because it's been over three years since I've had a haircut, but I won't hold you up...ever :biglaugh: Yep I'm a member of *that* generation. :cheesygrinsmiley:

BTW I do live fairly near a family destination that folks flock to. Whenever anyone in any of the forums I belong to mention going there I make sure to pm them and set up an IRL meeting. I'd be happy to host you sometime, just don't make fun of the squashed buds. :rofl:

Rifleman think of it like a car, bag appeal is like chrome wheels, they do not make the car go any faster, they are just PURDY
I would personally rather smoke killer weed that was all beat up then the purdiest Bud of rag weed. Your weed don't need no chrome wheels my friend :drool::rofl:

After seeing how many mature seeds MSC held I decided to go ahead and chop SDD too. Day 96 was her last. She is as full of seed as the sour crack was. The wet weight was 520g. Normally I would expect that to dry out to 105g or so, or 3.7oz Taking seed weight and the super dry I plan on giving it into consideration, I'll be lucky to get 75g.......and maybe 1000-1500 fem seeds. :cheesygrinsmiley: Her buds were hard, I don't know if it's a strain characteristic, due to the led, or what, but they are the hardest I've grown. A very easy trim though. Hopefully I'll have a dry weight and seed count in the next ten days. Stay tuned. :peace:

Hey Rifleman,

I just received 4 of the Roscoe 2016 model DWC buckets I ordered from you but for some reason I could not find any of the Bamboo Steamer Matts. I was hoping to display them in my tent for my next update but I guess I will just set them on plastic saucers for now till they arrive.
Hoping for my next order I will be able to afford the Platinum Roscoe, that one sure looked purdy :high-five:

:sorry: about that. I told shipping that you were a family friend and to fill a *complete* order for you. You see we don't actually send the mats unless we know you, or you complain...twice. It's a shitty business model, but a very profitable one. Tell ya what, next time you order if you'll upgrade to the Ultimate Grower Kit, I'll double your incidentals that come with it. shipping and tax extra We truly value your business. :love:

Rifleman think of it like a car, bag appeal is like chrome wheels, they do not make the car go any faster, they are just PURDY
I would personally rather smoke killer weed that was all beat up then the purdiest Bud of rag weed. Your weed don't need no chrome wheels my friend :drool::rofl:

:bigblush:

Oh No! :yikes: Only 75g with possibly 1000-1500 fem seeds. :rollit: Geez, how horrible to have more seeds than you can use in a couple years. I think you will make up for one small harvest rather quickly with all those seeds. :rofl:

I don't think my reversal of my Kush Fromage took, but I am letting that one branch go on by itself till it produces pollen or dies on the branch. Took a mere 60 grams off her dry, but this was the girl I torture accidentally by letting her root zone experience an algae bloom and then practically burned her to death when I switched her to bloom nutes. One thing for sure, this strain does not hermie easily due to stress. A learning experience in multiple ways. :laughtwo:

I'm sure she would have been good for at least 100+g had she not been tortured. If you need a plant with hardly any smell in bloom, short in stature (after 1 topping 4th node, 20" at canopy), and at full bloom can't be pushed past 500ppm (AD nutes) in DWC then this is the strain for you. LOL When I grow her again I will giver her a 3 day flush before switching her to bloom nutes at a low ppm to start. If she had not been shocked so badly in veg who knows how far she could have gone.

Smokes pretty good also. I don't mind admitting, that after just a small bit in the vape :volcano-smiley:I'm pretty baked as I ramble on in this thread. My cat seems to like it too, he is laying in my lap just breathing in the fumes and purring.

Yeah Hemi, truly first world problems here. :) I am thankful for all I have and wish everyone could be as fortunate. I've just gotten my first taste of the sour crack and I have to say Wow. It isn't often a new smoke impresses me, but I like this. If the dark devil is as good I'll be very tempted to run four of the cross seeds next grow. But.......there are the new Artisanal Seeds from Mephisto due around 4/20 so I don't know. :scratchinghead: I ordered a pack of each of the new line; Skywalker, Sour Stomper, 3 Bears OG, and Grape Crinkle. The lure to grow those is almost as strong as wanting to see what I've created. :cheesygrinsmiley: BTW for anyone who isn't aware, Mephisto now has no customs shipping inside the US....and is taking pre-orders. Me, I'm sitting on mine until the world changes. :hippy:

Yeah Hemi, truly first world problems here. :) I am thankful for all I have and wish everyone could be as fortunate. I've just gotten my first taste of the sour crack and I have to say Wow. It isn't often a new smoke impresses me, but I like this. If the dark devil is as good I'll be very tempted to run four of the cross seeds next grow. But.......there are the new Artisanal Seeds from Mephisto due around 4/20 so I don't know. :scratchinghead: I ordered a pack of each of the new line; Skywalker, Sour Stomper, 3 Bears OG, and Grape Crinkle. The lure to grow those is almost as strong as wanting to see what I've created. :cheesygrinsmiley: BTW for anyone who isn't aware, Mephisto now has no customs shipping inside the US....and is taking pre-orders. Me, I'm sitting on mine until the world changes. :hippy:
Those all sound incredible but if I had just created my own cross........ I think I would have to pop some of those beans. Not like you don't have plenty to spare. :laughtwo: Stick a couple in the hen house for giggles.

What do you mean Mephisto has no custom shipping? I was just on their site and it appears they ship from Spain. I really should use what I have before ordering any more. I got in on that 2 for 1 deal last month for DP Auto Mazar and got 14 of those beans. Plus I just cracked some THC Bomb Autos for my next attempt at breeding.

Sorry I'm late. Hahaaha. I saw the seeded DD and knew there was something here for me to learn. Gonna catch up and I'll be right back. Great looking plants.

:passitleft:

Welcome to The Roost Jim, glad you stopped by. Seeded isn't the word for her. :biglaugh: I went to check on her this evening and found the floor full of seeds. As she dries she is letting them fall. There were over three dozen on the tile. :)

I love this journal. That is all. :thumb:

Nice mike drop Noob. But don't run off yet, after the sun sets we break out the power hitters and jazz records. :rofl:

Ive been poppin in here and there. Some impressive stuff RifleMan. Congrats on the stellar bean haul with the Sour Devils Crack. Ill sure give this journal a proper, thorough reading here soon. :high-five:

Ive been poppin in here and there. Some impressive stuff RifleMan. Congrats on the stellar bean haul with the Sour Devils Crack. Ill sure give this journal a proper, thorough reading here soon. :high-five:

Glad to have you along SL. Not a lot to see really, it's mostly just me and the animals sitting around getting high waiting on two wheel weather. :)

Nice! Put some duct tape on Rosco's feet and send him in on a seed collection mission!

Wait.... nobody interviewed Rosco for this event?!?! WTF!

Roscoe is currently grounded and having to sleep in the barn. No toys, no treats, no parties or company. The CEO's sense of humor was severely crippled when the ol boy had an "accident" on her new rug. I suppose it didn't help her attitude any that I laughed and gave him a hug while telling him it wasn't his fault. :rofl: I'm lucky I'm not in the barn too.:thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom