Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

I was wondering about the molasses or Canadian syrup I keep hearing about or Kickapoo juice what's this about

Outdoors organics

Hey ohioboy, I've never used any of them but I know folks use molasses for the sugars...I think. :biglaugh: I just don't have any real world experience with it myself. :Namaste:

A shitload! Well done.
Should you be storing them in closed containers this early on? I might suspect they still contain some moisture.

They are actually in solo cups Tead. The ziploc just made for an easier photo without giving away too much. :) Thanks for looking out for me though. :thumb:

Final seed collection from the dark devil is complete. I will entertain any and all guesses at the total. :cheesygrinsmiley:

20160413_084703-1.jpg

20160413_084315.jpg

I know it is just a guess but I am going to say 4 seeds unless that is the large ziplock freezer bag then in which case I would guess 6 seeds.
Honestly I have not seen that many seeds since I bought that bag of rag weed from Carlos back in the late 70's I should have known better a 4 finger lid was going for $12 bucks back then and $5 was just to good to be true:rofl:

I know it is just a guess but I am going to say 4 seeds unless that is the large ziplock freezer bag then in which case I would guess 6 seeds.
Honestly I have not seen that many seeds since I bought that bag of rag weed from Carlos back in the late 70's I should have known better a 4 finger lid was going for $12 bucks back then and $5 was just to good to be true:rofl:

Wouldn't it be great if we could teleport back in time and put all those seeds in dry cold storage? I would love to have some of them today. And that is some terrible counting OG. Anyone can see that's at least ten seeds.

I've throw away so many seeds from all the schwag I've smoked over the years. I would have loved to have kept more. Now if I get a seed in my weed, I go irate. lol wtf are seeds doing in my weed? My how times have changed.

I've throw away so many seeds from all the schwag I've smoked over the years. I would have loved to have kept more. Now if I get a seed in my weed, I go irate. lol wtf are seeds doing in my weed? My how times have changed.
I still remember back in the seventies, someone wrote a paper I read about how we should start saving our seeds because someday they might not be available. How I wish I had listened because now one of my favorite land race strains, Panama Red, is no longer available or at least nowhere I have found. Probably couldn't grow it where I live now anyways because of the climate and the height, but sure would be nice to have some of those.

I still remember back in the seventies, someone wrote a paper I read about how we should start saving our seeds because someday they might not be available. How I wish I had listened because now one of my favorite land race strains, Panama Red, is no longer available or at least nowhere I have found. Probably couldn't grow it where I live now anyways because of the climate and the height, but sure would be nice to have some of those.

I've got some Ace Seeds Panama beans. I'm hoping it will turn out to be similar. :)

A good few years ago I took a film canister full of ones I'd collected over the years and spread them in an area of my back garden I'd just cleared Leylandii from.....what a waste:oops:

MAN IM SORRY IM LATE HOSS BUT IM HERE AND HAD TO GIVE A LATE BUT HUGE CONGRATS ON BOTH WINS!! YOUR POTM WAS TRUELY A PICTURE PERFECT LOOKING PRINCESS!! YOU HAVE DONE SO SO MUCH HERE AND CANT WAIT TO SEE IT CONTINUE TO ROCK ON! I LIVE READING YOUR JOURNALS HOSS YOU ALWAYS SAY OR DO SOMETHING THAT REMINDS ME OF HOME, IM OUTA MY ELEMENT WHERE IM AT THEY SAY IM SIMPLE AND TALK FUNNY :rofl: IM JUST TRYING TO GET BY. AGAIN RIFFLEMAN SORRY ITS LATE BUT BIG CONGRATS ON BOTH WINS AND THANKS FOR SHARING EVERYTHING!! :thumb:

Howdy, Mr. Connors! Been so busy I haven't made it by in months so I thought I pop in and see if you were still rigging all the contests.....I see you are :cheesygrinsmiley:

But seriously, :goodjob: :high-five: :adore:

I had to grab the dust pan and a broom this morning. The seeds just keep falling out of SDD. It's odd how the MSC didn't drop a single one even though she had nearly 2300, and the dd won't hold on to them. <smh>
Well that's a good problem to have I suppose. I lost one of 3 DDA seeds I got. Lol you'll be finding them in the nooks and crannys around there for weeks. I'm speechless...
After missing the postal carrier yesterday, I received my 420 prize package today. :thumb: :thumb: :circle-of-love: :thanks:
Thank you :thanks: to everyone who has voted, encouraged, and participated in my journey since finding :420:
20160412_122531-1.jpg

I've found the secret, put them close together and they multiply. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Again, you sir can hold your head high. Slap that tshirt on and make the world smile. Congrats buddy, you rock!
Final seed collection from the dark devil is complete. I will entertain any and all guesses at the total. :cheesygrinsmiley:
20160413_084703-1.jpg

20160413_084315.jpg
I guess 3735 DDA seeds in bag. What's the prize?? And when do we find out.

The rest of the garden is looking good as always, takes me a while to get around to visiting but I don't miss much, we'll except for this week. Lol.

KiG Brother :green_heart:Cheers

It's nearly my favorite day of the year. :) Second favorite actually, can't forget about birthday sex. :rofl: I hope I have enough smoke on hand to make it through tomorrow. There hasn't been much journaling going on, I've been too busy getting the ol place cleaned up after a cold Winter and so far a very wet Spring. With that thought in mind I took a quick photo of AL this evening. It is day 147, or Flip +47 and I hope to wrap this up in another three to five weeks, but I wouldn't bet on it. :)

Stay tuned for the final seed count announcement tomorrow....sometime between wake and bake and cup of coffee two or three. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom