Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

thanks everyone.... I am so happy it started flowering... I never thought it would happen lol... It should start flowering fast now?

They are pretty tall, so I would go now. It is best to turn all the lights off and let them sit in darkness for a least 24 hours or 36 hours. That way they know that the season has changed for them and they need to flower. I did 36 hours mainly because I wanted to start my lights in the day light and the dark time would be at night. It's up to you to when you want the 12 hrs of light and the 12 hrs of dark....make sure it is totally dark.
Congrats on getting this far Bud.:cheer:

They are pretty tall, so I would go now. It is best to turn all the lights off and let them sit in darkness for a least 24 hours or 36 hours. That way they know that the season has changed for them and they need to flower. I did 36 hours mainly because I wanted to start my lights in the day light and the dark time would be at night. It's up to you to when you want the 12 hrs of light and the 12 hrs of dark....make sure it is totally dark.
Congrats on getting this far Bud.:cheer:

Ive had them on 12/12 for a lil while now... should I still give them 36 hours of darkness?

And thank you so much for the help... I want to do the best i can... and this is the hard part.... Once they start gettin bigger buds I cant pick them early its going to be hard but i will make it hopefully with the help from u guys...:thanks:

Ive had them on 12/12 for a lil while now... should I still give them 36 hours of darkness?

And thank you so much for the help... I want to do the best i can... and this is the hard part.... Once they start gettin bigger buds I cant pick them early its going to be hard but i will make it hopefully with the help from u guys...:thanks:

No problem. No just keep on trucking now. They will realize things have changed. Your doing good. :cheer:

Once they start budding you will see a few buds around the bottom where the light really doesn't penetrate. You can sample those without harm, just remember they will not be the same as when as when they are mature,
So don't expect too much from them. Some folks keep on taking samples and end up with not much of a harvest.:grinjoint:

This is the part that takes allot of patience, the weeks seem to crawl by. :popcorn:

Hey I got a Question for anyone.... How do u make the links to ur page? Everytime I post something on someone else's page I always have to copy and paste my own link... how do u guys do it so i dont have to copy and paste all the time....

this thing VVVVVV

Hey I got a Question for anyone.... How do u make the links to ur page? Everytime I post something on someone else's page I always have to copy and paste my own link... how do u guys do it so i dont have to copy and paste all the time....

this thing VVVVVV

Looking good Rocky!

For link instructions go here . . .

How to Add Links to Signatures

I have to go there every time I mess with my sig but I'm getting better at it.

C'ya

Looking good Rocky!

For link instructions go here . . .

How to Add Links to Signatures

I have to go there every time I mess with my sig but I'm getting better at it.

C'ya

Thanks man... i been wondering how to do that forever... thanks so much... I am doing a lil update right now....

Hey everyone just wanted to do a quick update.... I just took some pics of a few bud sites... well here u go.......

DSC015945.JPG

DSC015922.JPG

DSC015915.JPG

I am going to do a full update at the end of the week.... Hope everyone enjoys this... Have a good weekend everyone!!!!!
:thanks:

Looking good...

Hey buster thanks for coming by my man... Always love to see another 420 friend come along for the journey!! :popcorn:

Looking good. Nice buds a coming. They are taking off now. Hold on to you hat.:grinjoint:

Hey OMM, I am surprised at how many bud sites there are.... The hairs are just packing on... I cant wait for the shiny, sticky trichs :grinjoint: lol

:yummy:

Hey everyone I had to throw up a couple more pics.. Im just so happy they are budding lol... But here u go, and I am still going to do a full update soon... Oh and they are showing a lil trich action... not a lot but they are coming... I love pictures and I hope you guys do too!!!

I NEED A NEW CAMERA THIS ONE DOESNT GET CLOSE ENOUGH!!!! CAN ANY HELP ME WITH A GOOD DEAL LOL

Lil Buds Baby lol -

DSC015964.JPG

Not the best but still made me happy :yummy:

DSC015971.JPG

DSC015983.JPG

Hope u enjoy :Rasta:

Ok guys I wanted to show u guys wat I was going to grow next.... For the next indoor grow I am going to be doing Lowlife Auto-Blueberry :yummy: I decided to stick to fast growing plants for indoor and for the plants that take 7 to 8 weeks to flower are going to be going outside... I have a few kinds of strains chosen so far for my outdoor grow so far...

2010 Outdoor Grow
1 - DNA Hashplant Haze - Feminized - I have the seed
1 - DNA LA Woman - Feminized - I have the seed
1 - DNA Lemon Skunk - Feminized - I have the seed
1 - Dinafem Moby Dick - Feminized - I have the seed
5 - G13 Midnight kush - Feminized - Waiting on them

--Trying to find a few more strains to grow outdoors--

------------------Will Update-----------------------

2010 Indoor Grow
5 - Lowlife Auto Blueberry - Feminized - I have the seeds
5 - Buddha White Dwarf - Feminized - Waiting on them

-----------------Camera Happy------------------------

DSC015994.JPG

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Ok guys I wanted to show u guys wat I was going to grow next.... For the next indoor grow I am going to be doing Lowlife Auto-Blueberry :yummy: I decided to stick to fast growing plants for indoor and for the plants that take 7 to 8 weeks to flower are going to be going outside... I have a few kinds of strains chosen so far for my outdoor grow so far...

2010 Outdoor Grow
1 - DNA Hashplant Haze - Feminized - I have the seed
1 - DNA LA Woman - Feminized - I have the seed
1 - DNA Lemon Skunk - Feminized - I have the seed
1 - Dinafem Moby Dick - Feminized - I have the seed
5 - G13 Midnight kush - Feminized - Waiting on them

--Trying to find a few more strains to grow outdoors--

------------------Will Update-----------------------

2010 Indoor Grow
5 - Lowlife Auto Blueberry - Feminized - I have the seeds
5 - Buddha White Dwarf - Feminized - Waiting on them

-----------------Camera Happy------------------------

DSC015994.JPG

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

HEy ROCA:

I'm growing out a mother L.A women I'll post picts of her tonight. She had this shoot growing out of her from the start. I used it as a clone and will be taking more soon enough. She grows stout, definetly shows her indica trates. Cola stly for sure. Not much to lst. but She will be in flowering her soon after I take more cuttings, then we'll all see how she does. Check her out I'll post the picts on my Butchers Pride thread tonight.

Back
Top Bottom