RuneWulfSong's Summer/Autumn Multi-Strain Grow

Happy Friedday Rune , have a great weekend!!

Gooooood Weed Day Rune! How's the body treating you? I know you have your hands full with all those plants you have going, I can't imagine myself keeping up with more than another few in veg and a couple in flower lol! Be Well and kind regards to your lady!

Happy Friedday Rune:)
And right back atcha Fishy ;)

Happy Friedday Rune , have a great weekend!!
Hope you're having a good one too Chop

Como ce vas frere?
mauvis, mais un petite mieux me, et tu ami?

Gooooood Weed Day Rune! How's the body treating you? I know you have your hands full with all those plants you have going, I can't imagine myself keeping up with more than another few in veg and a couple in flower lol! Be Well and kind regards to your lady!

Thanks bro... still recovering slowly... pain is high, but not as bad as a few days ago. It's honestly not too hard if you can get the scheduling down. The closet is on GLR and I won't flower until everything is ready, it's why I moved 2 from the closet back to under the desk for veg. The flowering girls get the same nutes, the vegging kids get the same nutes, etc. I just try not to water until they need it and I'm not having any issues this time around. I will say, it's a bit harder with some types or brands of feeding than others. I had to be more careful with Fox Farms than I've had to be with General Organics so far.

I popped a feeder off dynasty last night to check trics and she's showing some raised cloudy trics. It'll be interesting to see when the ambers show since the guy I got the old mother plant from is pretty sure she's a fast flowering plant. I told him last week I expected 8 or 9 weeks for flower on her and he was surprised it would be that long, so we'll see. I'll start keeping a closer eye on tric color in another week to week and a half. She will have been in flower 6 weeks on Monday. The auto Candy Kush will be at 5 weeks tomorrow, I'm impressed by this one so far :)

I have been debating, because I go so long in between waterings, 7-8 days, that I feed them every watering. They have responded well to the nutes I have been giving them and the actual FF sched doesn't mention feed water feed water? update: departed Anchorage yesterday so maybe Monday. I'll br=e moved, but the post office is only a 2 mile hike one way now lol!!!

There is a feeding schedule on the site that actually covers FF for cannabis... I downloaded it, but I'm not sure where the link to the online guide is. I only do the feed/water if using something like fox farms in hydro, if it's an organic nute that's meant to be used each watering, like gen org. I do it each watering... really just depends. When I said feed schedule though, I meant basically who gets which nutes. I try to keep it just veg/flower nute sets, not tweaking on strain by strain basis. The gerneral organics is really just a test to see how well it does. It's much cheaper than fox farms for what I'm using it for and most of the other hydro nutes that are organic. That said, it smells stronger than most organics I've used in the past for regular gardening and the squid emulsion, well, let's just say best used outdoor with windows closer and the breeze going the other way, lol

Good luck with the move ;) :Namaste:

That's cool... you use garlic or cloves for the pain? Or are you using garlic as a purgative to reinforce the CS? just curious, most natural things for tooth pain are clove oil, essence of myhrr, etc.

Man, not a good girlfriend, for true... I take it there was a need for balancing meds on her part that were missing? I know the feeling about having had a lot of dental work done, but that's just crap genetics, plus life long migraines and the getting sick that goes along with them tearing up teeth, it's like having an eating disorder, but without the need to seek counseling, ugh...

:Namaste:

I use it as a 1 2 punch to kick out a toothache, just about everything we eat and drink kills our teeth, even the fluoride they put in the tooth paste is toxic ,yeah that gf was a bipolar mpd,with borderline personality disorder, I met 7 of her 18 personalities.in 2 yes I was done after the violent chick broke my face!

Hello rune. Happy Friedday to ya. I used FF for 2 crops and never again for me. To much thinking for an old fart. Simple and easy is the thing for me. Your crop is looking real good so you have a good handle on it. Hope you and your lady are having a great day.:circle-of-love:

Everyone using FF is having problems.I've never used it. I'm using GO & love it. Easy to use, no brainer feeding. I won the Kind line of nutes from Botanicare. Haven't got it yet, but I'll use it on the next grow.
Just saying....

I use it as a 1 2 punch to kick out a toothache, just about everything we eat and drink kills our teeth, even the fluoride they put in the tooth paste is toxic ,yeah that gf was a bipolar mpd,with borderline personality disorder, I met 7 of her 18 personalities.in 2 yes I was done after the violent chick broke my face!

That makes sense and yeah, I would have been done... well actually well before that... makes you appreciate Spiffy that much more though, yeah?

Hello rune. Happy Friedday to ya. I used FF for 2 crops and never again for me. To much thinking for an old fart. Simple and easy is the thing for me. Your crop is looking real good so you have a good handle on it. Hope you and your lady are having a great day.:circle-of-love:

Thanks Bill, to you too :) ... I'll use FF if I run out of others. So far, the General Organics is doing fine, just don't try their squid emulsion in an enclosed area... ugh, lol.... Thanks, they're looking good. As soon as the auto in the Jack o Lantern hempy sprouts, the closet will go 12/12 from GLR, which should get plant numbers back where I want them, lol. It'll be interesting to see how fast Dynasty actually finishes, the dispensary guy I got the retired mama from says she's fast and on week 5 she started showing cloudy. It would be cool to have a nice, quick finisher :) The same dispensary guy gave me a bunch of his trim. I haven't touched the veg trim yet, but I've run the stuff he's done single kiefing and BHO extractions into some purges and have been turning them into edible bases. I made coco oil/butter yesterday and put about a teaspoon into our morning smoothies and she's blasted, but happy and I'm definitely a bit spacey. I honestly didn't expect that level of strength. I was debating running it with more trim again, lol. I got to get me one of the Magic Butter Machines to experiment with, but even running ghetto style, which I am with a pressure cooker/crock pot combo, a couple of collanders and a broken splatter screen, it's still coming out nice. I keep forgetting to get some jelly/jam bags, lol.

When I get the next Harlequin Jo harvest in, if there's enough off the 2L plant, I want to try your coco capsules with that strain :)

Everyone using FF is having problems.I've never used it. I'm using GO & love it. Easy to use, no brainer feeding. I won the Kind line of nutes from Botanicare. Haven't got it yet, but I'll use it on the next grow.
Just saying....

Yeah, I'm liking the General Organics so far. I'll probably keep going with it until I get some super soil made, then I'll run them side by side to see how they compare... FF seemed ok most of the time, but unstable. Seemed to cause more issues for me in the DWC than the hempy, but likely because the Hempy was getting flushed every couple days. Even there, the same PPM that was fine for a couple of weeks could suddenly start burning them. I prefer organic anyway, so as long as GO does well through these 2 flower cycles, I'll likely stick with it. The fact that it's cheaper than most doesn't hurt either :)
:Namaste:

Good Weed Day To you Rune and your Lady! 5 minutes before I sent email, package arrived lol!

I bought FF Trio Because of the hype about it when I first lurked here. They are doing well for me, some are organic, some not. I will use them until they run out and reevaluate then. Sometimes it's not the equipment, it's the operator!

Good morning rune and Happy Sativaday

Happy Stonerday:thumb:
i like smoking some sativas but i hate growing em lol so its happy stonerday for me and wishes for you too:high-five:

Happy Tokeday rune. I hope things are going good for you. My thoughts are with you. :circle-of-love:

Happy Tokesday rune:)

Happy Weednesday rune:circle-of-love:

Thanks everyone... my internet has been down for several days again, but things continue to move apace, internet woes or not, lol. I've been colloidal silvering a few lower bud sites and am starting to see pistil shrivelage on those buds. I've done the second defol on the HPS tent and the Dynasty buds are looking sweet, Mystery Machine buds are slowly filling in, the Auto is in flower and the transplants are adjusting nicely... sleeskunk mutant twins showed female sex as well.

The LED closet went into flower the night before last when the new Auto Candy Kush popped. I set the sprout date on the auto as my flip over time so it's rolling on flower and everyone seems happy so far. Pics are below. It's going to take me ages to catch up on all my subscribed journals, but I'll be around as internet access allows :) :Namaste:

Veg Area:
09042013-Veg-1.jpg

09042013-Veg-4.jpg

09042013-Veg-3.jpg

09042013-Veg-2.jpg

HPS Flower Tent:
09042013-HPS-2.jpg

09042013-HPS-1.jpg

LED Closet:
09042013-LED-3.jpg

09042013-LED-2.jpg

09042013-LED-1.jpg

So far I'm very happy with my LED purchase from TopLED. As long as flowering moves apace, I'll definitely be purchasing a couple more in the next few months.

Oh, as a PS, to preserve the Mystery Machine original strain, I kept a male and have been collecting pollen. I have pollinated a couple of bud sites on a couple of the flowering Mystery Machine plants to keep the strain in my seed bank. I also selected 2 bud sites on Dynasty to pollinate to test it as a cross and see if we can get a decent hybrid out of it. The pollination on those plants was successful and I have little seeds forming on those sites, so I'm psyched :)

Back
Top Bottom