RuneWulfSong's Summer/Autumn Multi-Strain Grow

Good morning weed to ya rune. Good to see you back on. Your girls are looking good. Nice to hear that you like the LED and it wasn't a waste of money. Hope you have been feeling better. Happy Thurweedday

Yeah what Beemer said:)

Hi Rune, thank you. when you up, it is my weekend, haha. have a nice weekend my friends on 420.
Thanks everyone... my internet has been down for several days again, but things continue to move apace, internet woes or not, lol. I've been colloidal silvering a few lower bud sites and am starting to see pistil shrivelage on those buds. I've done the second defol on the HPS tent and the Dynasty buds are looking sweet, Mystery Machine buds are slowly filling in, the Auto is in flower and the transplants are adjusting nicely... sleeskunk mutant twins showed female sex as well.

The LED closet went into flower the night before last when the new Auto Candy Kush popped. I set the sprout date on the auto as my flip over time so it's rolling on flower and everyone seems happy so far. Pics are below. It's going to take me ages to catch up on all my subscribed journals, but I'll be around as internet access allows :) :Namaste:

Veg Area:
09042013-Veg-1.jpg

09042013-Veg-4.jpg

09042013-Veg-3.jpg

09042013-Veg-2.jpg

HPS Flower Tent:
09042013-HPS-2.jpg

09042013-HPS-1.jpg

LED Closet:
09042013-LED-3.jpg

09042013-LED-2.jpg

09042013-LED-1.jpg

So far I'm very happy with my LED purchase from TopLED. As long as flowering moves apace, I'll definitely be purchasing a couple more in the next few months.

Oh, as a PS, to preserve the Mystery Machine original strain, I kept a male and have been collecting pollen. I have pollinated a couple of bud sites on a couple of the flowering Mystery Machine plants to keep the strain in my seed bank. I also selected 2 bud sites on Dynasty to pollinate to test it as a cross and see if we can get a decent hybrid out of it. The pollination on those plants was successful and I have little seeds forming on those sites, so I'm psyched :)

Happy Friedday rune:)

Happy Sativaday rune:)

looking good rune ,im waiting to see a coffee pot and a toilet with cannabis growing out of it in here lol waste not want not!!:thumb:
Too funny! I'm sure there has to be some old tractor tires lying around in a front yard somewhere with decades old plastic flowers in them to use. RECYCLE!:rofl:
Seriously though, Rune...have a great weekend and love the pics!:)

Thanks everyone... the internet has been pretty much constantly out where we live for that last couple weeks. This is the first time I've had net since the last couple of posts, ugh. Everyone seems to be doing well. I'm pretty sure dynasty will come down in the next 2 - 3 weeks, her buds are already hard, lol. The colloidal silver seems to be doin it's job, in so far as killing off pistils, lol. We'll see how getting bananas goes. I threw another Harlequin Jo clone into the closet to try and get a little more cdb out quicker.

Yep, a lot of recycling, it works, lol... and it means I can spend a little more on other things, like trimming scissors and LEDs, lol.

Hope everyone has been doing well out there, let's see how long I have internet this time ;) :Namaste:

rune it's good to see back in action. Hope they get there system worked out. Happy Skunkday to ya.

Yeah what Rico Said:)

Back
Top Bottom