RuneWulfSong's Summer/Autumn Multi-Strain Grow

Happy Tokesday rune:)

our COB light come out today, price and other information has been update under my topic:top led grow light discount. check my signature,thank you all.

have a nice day.

OH rune where are you?? Come out and play. Hope everything is good with you guys and the girls are growing wildly

Hey guys, sorry but my internet has been down since my last post. The weather is changing here and the net has been hosed. I'm hoping it stays up for a while and I can play catch up over the next few days. I honestly didn't think the net was coming up tonight so no new pics, but the girls are doing good except the new auto, which dampened off. I think it was a bum seed. I dropped the last of the 3 today after a 30 hour soak until sinking. I'm still running the colloidal silver and the auto has already produced pollen sacks, I'm just waiting for them to mature fully to harvest. The photo plants don't seem to form the bananas as fast, but then again, that plant is all sativa, all day long, probably be a 12 week or better flower on the huge girl, lol.

Hope everyone's doing well this last week ;) :Namaste:

There are advantages to being in the sticks. Poor internet is the only disadvantage I know of . I am looking forward to the day I move up on that mountain. Subbed in.:peace:

Thanks guys... I have limited internet for the moment, don't know how long though, hopefully for a while. The rains coming in here in the PNW and until they get the utilities extented, the p2p wireless is pretty useless.

The girls are doing well, no pics at the moment. Most of the Dynasty mom has been harvested and is hanging, except for a branch with a cross of seeds and a branch being left to see if she gives pollen naturally. The replacement I've been vegging in the other big litter pot is now in the flower tent to replace the chopped down (mostly) dynasty mom. Unfortuantely, both of my other auto candy kush seeds damped off within 3 days of germ, but the first one is still going strong and is probably a couple weeks from harvest, give or take. I've been successful with the colloidal pollen there and have selfed the plant so I should have more seeds when she's harvested. The monster Mystery Machine is still taking it's own sweet time and looks to be more than a month away.

Hope everyone is doing well out there in 420 land... I'll be playing catchup once I have some stable interwebs for a bit ;)
:Namaste:

Welcome back rune. Been missing you and your great grow. Hope things are good with you guys. Happy Munchday

Back
Top Bottom