Scared at day 56

Thank you @Vulx and @Jack420 for the recommendations! I'll flush them once the soil is completed dried out. Once I do flush, how long would you guess until I should get them back on the nutrient and watering cycle?

Thanks for the suggestions!

I never seems to have run off with my fabric pots. I know flushing usually consists of adding water until you see run-off. Any suggestions of the best method of this with a 3 gal pot?
I Like @Vulx said read Emilya thread how to water a plant. I am in 3 gallon pots and it took 10.5 cups to get run off. My Auto plants are larger and I only water once every 5-6 days now. I will water the outside edges the day before I water heavily to promote root growth to the edges. This all depends on how dry your soil is though. In flower don’t let it go to a dry like veg. I would come back 1/4 strength nutrients after the flush.

I Like @Vulx said read Emilya thread how to water a plant. I am in 3 gallon pots and it took 10.5 cups to get run off. My Auto plants are larger and I only water once every 5-6 days now. I will water the outside edges the day before I water heavily to promote root growth to the edges. This all depends on how dry your soil is though. In flower don’t let it go to a dry like veg. I would come back 1/4 strength nutrients after the flush.

Thanks Hydro.

How much do you usually water if it's every 5-6 days?

Dead serious there - you may very well kill your plant if that soil is not almost completely dry and you flush it.

GREAT point. Should not let it get completely bone dry in flower.

To figure out how much you have to water, water slowly with small amounts. Let it get all up in there. Then water some more again. Keep track of how much you use.

There's no set amount you could have two different brands of soil in the same size pots and there will be a difference.

Something you've got to work out with what you're using.

Just enough to get a tiny bit of runoff is perfect for soil.

@Vulx ,@Jack420 ,@Hydroholic It's sounding to me like it's better to water more, less often? I ready Emilya's article too. I could never imagine putting that much water in my plant at a time, but it sounds like I need to cut back on the occurrence and up the amount of water.

@Vulx ,@Jack420 ,@Hydroholic It's sounding to me like it's better to water more, less often? I ready Emilya's article too. I could never imagine putting that much water in my plant at a time, but it sounds like I need to cut back on the occurrence and up the amount of water.

If you don't then your plants don't have any reason to branch out throughout the pot and you'll have a smaller plant.

Lol I can’t do the soil I don’t kno why more complex on how to do things I had a lot ph problems

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks! Had some A+ smoke from sungrown, hydro, indoor soil, coco... It's in the hands of the grower not just the medium.

Agree to me soil has the best taste in buds but that’s my opinion my homie grows los omg looks like heaven

I buy a hydro brand Hydrotic. Guy grows with a 15 day 0 ppm flush at the end. Amazingly awesome high and super delicious. Some of my favorite smoke hands down. I used to think soil had the reputation of having the best taste on lock but now I think people are finding new ways to create flavor in different mediums that's just as good.

This is his room. I believe that's Grape Sorbet growing.

received_431203064144158.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom