Scared at day 56

skipeye

Hi all:

I'm a day 56, and i'm having some issues. Over the last couple of weeks, I've had some additional growth, but not a lot. Regardless, I think i'm gonna flip them to flower in a few days. Top growth looks ready and I'm hoping they'll pack on some weight. I have been keeping a grow journal here.
I've attached a few pics and some pics of some bottom leaves that are showing signs of a deficiency. I can't tell if it's calcium or potassium deficiency. That or I need to feed them more? Thanks for everyones help!

Some quick info on the grow:
  1. 2 Northern Lights, feminized, photo period
  2. 2 x 2 x 4 tent w/ 450w LED
  3. Temp stays in mid to upper 70's and my rH is usually in the low 40's (midwest gets unbearably dry in the late fall/winter)
  4. Had some early on pH issues that I addressed quickly

Attachments

• IMG_1289 2.JPG
    IMG_1289 2.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1288 2.JPG
    IMG_1288 2.JPG
    947.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1287 2.JPG
    IMG_1287 2.JPG
    960.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1284 2.JPG
    IMG_1284 2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
That's what someone else said; maybe I got autos instead. It would explain the growth stunt. :/ I'll switch to 12/12 right away.

I've been treating these like photos the whole time. Any recommendations on steps to take at this point to get any yield out of them?

That's what someone else said; maybe I got autos instead. It would explain the growth stunt. :/ I'll switch to 12/12 right away.

I've been treating these like photos the whole time. Any recommendations on steps to take at this point to get any yield out of them?
just leave it for now.

they are flowering. autos generally do better 18/6 or 20/4 all the way through.

just leave it for now.

they are flowering. autos generally do better 18/6 or 20/4 all the way through.

Thanks. Should switch the light to bloom now I take it. Should i change my feeding schedule at all? They look relatively healthy so far still.

lets get the deficiency solved.

possible pk if they are pushing to flower. need better pics tho as stated.

Thanks. Should switch the light to bloom now I take it. Should i change my feeding schedule at all? They look relatively healthy so far still.

give them as much light as that thing pushes.

Looks like you have autos there because they are flowering from what I can see. Should have both your Veg and Flower lights running at the same time now and they are probably looking for that extra needed light. So no need to flip but obey The Police and put on the red (flowering) light

lets get the deficiency solved.

possible pk if they are pushing to flower. need better pics tho as stated.

I will post some updated pics when they're done sleeping. And sorry... pk? Prosperous and Potassium?

phosphorus and potassium. get more vital in flower.

may not be the issue. a few things could look like that. easier to figger with a pic of the whole plant.

phosphorus and potassium. get more vital in flower.

may not be the issue. a few things could look like that. easier to figger with a pic of the whole plant.

B67FADB8-3A68-436E-B61B-13105AF8EE6C.jpeg

C9FBC9FD-26F2-4215-9D70-A0F2A1AF3368.jpeg

Turn your lights off when you take pics to post please!
And Yes your plants are flowering. So turn on all the lights and run the light 20 and 4, 18 and 6 at the least. You'll see them take off . And they might want some bloom nutes, but let's see some pics with good light.

Turn your lights off when you take pics to post please!
And Yes your plants are flowering. So turn on all the lights and run the light 20 and 4, 18 and 6 at the least. You'll see them take off . And they might want some bloom nutes, but let's see some pics with good light.

Sorry. Here's one with the lights off taken today. I have switched them over to bloom lights for 20/4, Fed them bloom nuits on Saturday and watered today adding a little bit of molasses. They look super droopy.
IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    640.6 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom