Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

wow, very nice, enough said I think. Hope you are taking some down time after all that work...

watching you do this room all summer long has been a blast... something I hope to one day do, lol. That white ice looks dank... what kind of smoke is it?

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

HELLo everyone!!! yes we are doing ok!! no i didnt close GMT into a wall.. We been above and beyond busy wuth the house but the GROw is going GREAT!! planted alot of the free seeds we aqruired. Lemon Skunk#1 sharks breathe L A Woman and a few others.. I will get GMT to take some pics of the grow and veg room!! BTW the blackberry was a AWESOME hit!!! Have 2 more in the flower room as we speak... Hope everyone is well and happy!!!

sisco...!!!!! now that work has moved indoors there is so much going on its insane!! Kitchen is 99.999 the way done just need to finish the ceiling border and WHAALAA completed.. We will be moving the grow room once we get the back bedroom completed which i hope will be SOON/ It is a few feet larger then the current one and wont be right off the main dining.. Just need to get GMT to stop playing his video games lol .. As the current grow room will be turned into a laundry area/ clothing room/ exit to the 4 season porch < which isnt built yet> but will be soon! The bigger the room the better the girls!!

Back
Top Bottom