Second LED Grow

I'm the same. 30+ years of cigarettes have destroyed my sense of smell.. I pick hints of things up bit it's like it's teasing me...
Tried cigarettes when i was 18 for a couple of months - lucky for me they did not have any effect except for the cough first thing in the morning
Sense of smell is OK - just the description is difficult
My ladies smell like the "traditional" weed i have been used to for 30 plus years - nothing like the average hydro i have seen
about which always seems to have a very samey aroma and also nothing like stuff in Amsterdam
Havn't been fortunate enough to try all the new strains for smell and taste - well not yet anyway ;)

Harvest Pics

Bigbuds4.jpg
Bigbuds_close.jpg
P70700501.JPG
Total.jpg

This is lady No 2 Bigbuds dry @60 Grams - smells fruity, very smooth and hard hitting - what more could i ask for.
Total dry was 180 Grams :)
Top jar "was" No 5 - someones been smoking too many pipes - and loving it :thumb:

Awesome mate... Yeah those jars don't have an endless bottom, lol....

Awesome! Look great, nice 'n' icey!

Well done bigbuds, reps...

Cheers. Let me know about your next journal..
:thumb:

Any microbe product is going to help excel the breakdown of organic matter.. Expensive stuff to throw into compost, I'd go to Bunnings and get something cheaper..

Anyone ever use a product to break down old root material - is cannazym good ?

I used CannaZym and found it to be very helpful at recycling dead organic matter; however, it's much too pricey to use in a grow with more than a few plants considering you need about 25-30mL/gallon and 1L bottles run about $30USD each

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Gogo juice should help. Or worms.. If you don't need the soil straight away, they'll break down in a couple months in a plastic bin.. Moisten with water or gogo or EWC.. My old root ball soil looks great! Still got a couple worms in there after at least 4-5 months.. I throw all my dead garden plants in there too; old basil etc. which is where the worms came from..

Back
Top Bottom