COCO DTW Multi-Feed White Widow GH Maxi CFL

Hi all, been busy lately.

I tried my white widow water-cured buds. Very potent, but the taste is not very good.
Maybe if I do a proper (longer) cure, like 7 days, it would be better.

Day 106... a few trichome shots. I'm supposed to harvest tomorrow.

Photos are full resolution so you can clic to make bigger...

WW_Day_106a.JPG
WW_Day_106b.JPG
WW_Day_106c.JPG

Hey PW !

When I harvest, I'll water-cure a jar full of buds, and I'll do the a longer cure.
(First time, I wanted to try to keep a little aroma and did 3 days... not enough)

I'll get back to you about 10 days after harvest, after vaping some of that.

BP

Day 108...

73 days after flipping... so about 66 days flowering period. About 2 weeks longer than advertised.

Not the biggest harvest... bug veg period was short. Plant was growing very tall for my space, so I couldn't let her grow too big before flipping.

Buds are very heavy and very dense.

WW_Day_108.JPG

Hi there !

Harvest :

I got a surprisingly good weight out of this single White Widow !

Drying went a bit too fast, as usual, even if I put my colas into a box (compartmentalized, wine bottle card-box).
It's just f... dry in my house, even with 2 humidifiers running in the pot room.

After seeing that the colas were drying too fast even in the card-box...
I dumped them all into a white plastic trash bag. Removed a maximum of air and I also put a humidity meter in there.
RH in the bag remained between 50 and 58% for several days (I was out of mason jars, so that did the trick).

Buds are at 50-ish % RH now, and I weighted the buds as they went into jars.

Water-curing :

Last weekend, I put some buds (smaller buds that detached from the colas before drying) in a jar with water.

Every day I change the water and measure the ppms of the used water.
It went approx... 1000/500/250/120/60/34 ppms. As you can see it's divided by ~2 each day.
A few more days... should be down to 18/9/5/etc.

The smell in the jar is not exactly nice. I wonder if the smell will disappear as well as the ppms...

Smoke:

I vaped some dried (not cured) ww last night. I went easy, but de high was good, not overwhelming at all.
The taste is not right though. Most bad tasting bud I had from my grows. Probably because of too much nutes.
I hope the curing (even if the drying went too fast) will get them to taste better.

BP

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom