COCO DTW Multi-Feed White Widow GH Maxi CFL

My two next strains :
Haze-berry (similar to Blue Dream) (80% sativa) and
Pineapple Kush (OG Kush + Pineapple) (80% Indica).

My current growing White widow will fit somewhere in the middle, I guess.

Hoping to find exactly what I like best ;-)

I medicate mostly only at night. Rarely during the day over the weekend. Wanting to go to sleep at 7-8pm is what I dislike about some strains. My wife is worst than me. A little blueberry, and she's off to bed, without much of a high.

BP

Another poll... form £eafy...

1545331451564.png

Hi all ! Happy new year !

Day 84 (49 since flip)... about 2 weeks to go, theoretically.

Not that frosty for a white widow. (I doubt the quality of genetics from Canuk seeds).

Pistils are beginning to change color, nut not that much, so not sure how much time she'll take to finish.

Light schedule is now 11 lights / 13 darkness. (first half of flowering was 13/11, then 12/12 and now 11/13).

I'm reducing the nutes progressively.
Was 400ppm last time, should be ~350ppm today (includes tap water ppms + calmag + nutes).
It's a low dose, but still watering 4 times a day. No yellow leaves.

WW_Day_84a.JPG

WW_Day_84b.JPG

WW_Day_84c.JPG

She looks super but she looks like she has a ways to go yet.

Yeah, that's what I think... Not sure how many weeks.

She's supposed to take 54 days. I'm at 49 from flip. (42 from appearance of flowers).
So, in theory, should be around 2 weeks, but maybe 3... I hope not more.

I’d figure on 3 weeks, can’t really go by breeder specs. They may be growing under totally different conditions.

In my very short experience, plants took approx 7-10 days more to mature than the breeder's specs (about the time for flowers to appear after flip).

So I use that as a guideline (Specs + 7 to 10 days); Pretty sure it ALWAYS takes at least 1 more week, and possibly 2 more weeks than the breeder's specs. It's a selling point for them to tell it has the shortest flowering time possible.

I guess the more Sativa dominant the strain, the more it can vary (longer) in flowering time.

My strain of ww is supposedly 60% sativa. It grew tall, like a mostly sativa.

BTW... I start flowering with 13/11, and finish with 11/13.
By doing 13/11 for 4 weeks... flowering is extended (maybe by a week). Then, going 12/12 for a few weeks and finishing with 11/13, It probably makes maturing faster (but maybe I dont get one whole week back).

I havent read anywhere (I searched a lot) if other people do that kind of progressive diminishing light schedule. Makes sense to me to give more light (~ 30 hours more light) in the first month of flowering. But I get impatient and try to finish sooner by diminishing the schedule later ;-)

It's not really documented. I read some comments that giving more light-time does not augment yield. But I also read that less light-time (ex: 10:14) did diminish yield and decrease flowering length. As always... no comparative testing to have an objective scientific opinion.

BP

In my very short experience, plants took approx 7-10 days more to mature than the breeder's specs (about the time for flowers to appear after flip).

So I use that as a guideline (Specs + 7 to 10 days); Pretty sure it ALWAYS takes at least 1 more week, and possibly 2 more weeks than the breeder's specs. It's a selling point for them to tell it has the shortest flowering time possible.

I guess the more Sativa dominant the strain, the more it can vary (longer) in flowering time.

My strain of ww is supposedly 60% sativa. It grew tall, like a mostly sativa.

BTW... I start flowering with 13/11, and finish with 11/13.
By doing 13/11 for 4 weeks... flowering is extended (maybe by a week). Then, going 12/12 for a few weeks and finishing with 11/13, It probably makes maturing faster (but maybe I dont get one whole week back).

I havent read anywhere (I searched a lot) if other people do that kind of progressive diminishing light schedule. Makes sense to me to give more light (~ 30 hours more light) in the first month of flowering. But I get impatient and try to finish sooner by diminishing the schedule later ;-)

It's not really documented. I read some comments that giving more light-time does not augment yield. But I also read that less light-time (ex: 10:14) did diminish yield and decrease flowering length. As always... no comparative testing to have an objective scientific opinion.

BP
I have the kind k5 750 and the only good info maybe the blue led is to cut back to 70% on the last two weeks of flowering?

Back
Top Bottom