Seed to harvest data. Hype or etched in stone?

beard o

I'm growing autos for the first time, so I'm more or less learning as I go. I understand photos, but autos happen faster.

So here's my question, seed to harvest data. Is it factual or best case scenario?
I'm growing a 420Fastbuds Wedding Cheesecake. It's billed as 63 days, seed to harvest.
I'm on day 58, and while the buds look fine, I can't see them ready for harvest in 5 days. Pistils are white and feathery, lots of nose.
Thoughts

IMG_20240129_193328_8CS~2.jpg

Hey beard o mind if i follow along, i grow autos nah they grow & finish when they want, their start to finish is with their soil nutes light & so on it just gives you a guesstimation when done i just finished a Godzilla Cookies that took 17 weeks

I'm growing autos for the first time, so I'm more or less learning as I go. I understand photos, but autos happen faster.

So here's my question, seed to harvest data. Is it factual or best case scenario?
I'm growing a 420Fastbuds Wedding Cheesecake. It's billed as 63 days, seed to harvest.
I'm on day 58, and while the buds look fine, I can't see them ready for harvest in 5 days. Pistils are white and feathery, lots of nose.
Thoughts

IMG_20240129_193328_8CS~2.jpg
by the look of your plant probably 3 weeks min, what medium & pot size & nutes & lights?

Hey beard o mind if i follow along, i grow autos nah they grow & finish when they want, their start to finish is with their soil nutes light & so on it just gives you a guesstimation when done i just finished a Godzilla Cookies that took 17 weeks
Thank you. You put my mind at ease. Fastbuds hypes their seeds "seed to harvest 63 days". I'm looking at these and thinking there's no way in hell they'll be ready in 5 days.
Don't get me wrong, Fastbuds so far has been great, maybe just a little too much marketing hype.

Thank you. You put my mind at ease. Fastbuds hypes their seeds "seed to harvest 63 days". I'm looking at these and thinking there's no way in hell they'll be ready in 5 days.
Don't get me wrong, Fastbuds so far has been great, maybe just a little too much marketing hype.
they all do that i've never had one that came in on time but they're set up to their liking (grow rooms & scientests & all) no journal going?

by the look of your plant probably 3 weeks min, what medium & pot size & nutes & lights?
Con,

Medium is FFOF amended with perlite and myco. Pot size 5 gallon.
Nutes are GH Maxigrow in veg, over to GH Maxibloom in flower. Once a week in flower I add a 1/4 tsp on Beasty Bloomz. I plan of finishing with 1/4 of Cha Ching at the end of flower.
I experimented with lights this grow. Began with a 600w MH from seedlings to early veg, held @4'. Then switched over to 1000w MH for the rest of veg. At the first sign of flower I switched to a 1000w HPS for flower. I'm presently on 1000w HPS. Run on a 20/4 cycle.

I'll post final results.

Back
Top Bottom