Seedlings in bloom

999brillan

Hi. New member here.
Got some problems with the police in Sweden.
I need to proof that its impossible to harvest 100 gram / plant in hydro when i put my 5-10 cm seedlings into bloom...
Still waiting for a court date , but police wants to ask me some questions again on monday oct.8
Anyone out there having some statistics for me...PLEASE
Police said i had 150 plants.....
And i said fuck you to them, because 100 was almost dead...and 10 minutes before they caught me i even turned off the light for those 100 plants

Thanks Chris....guess i really need some GOOD LUCK.
My lawyer is about 80 years old and doesnt know anything about cannabis, so i guess i need to defend myself in court...

Universities do studies on stuff like this. Gather some data from sources like that, (don't link to a forum or things of that nature, have better data than Joe Average to back up your claims, not to mention bringing unwanted attention.) so it's more than your word. Better plan on them counting all plants and hope your data doesn't sink you. Be different if they were ripped out or destroyed, possibly. You could say it was trimmings. If it's a criminal case do they have to provide counsel in Sweden? If you're lawyers a public defender I'd request a new lawyer and see if the dice deal you a better hand. Then again, the old lawyer might cross country ski or the like with the judges and you'd be worse off. Yeah, I'd make sure to load my own ammo, just in case.

Maybe you could say it's your first grow, you read all of the horror stories online about first grows and accidentally went overboard with the planting. When you realized it was a possibility this was the case you immediately axed 2/3 of the crop and was just getting ready to destroy it when, as contrived as it sounds your honor, the police knocked at the door and here I am today putting myself at your mercy. Dress up and get a haircut. If it's a medical condition, explain that, as well if needed. Just spit-balling.

Wait, I just read where you told the cops where they could go complete with a full set of directions? You may have shot yourself in the foot, there. Let's hope not.

I need to proof that its impossible to harvest 100 gram / plant in hydro when i put my 5-10 cm seedlings into bloom...

Wow, you have to prove a negative? That's kind of like someone saying you knew something and you being forced to prove that you didn't know it, isn't it?

That's... What's the technical term I'm looking for? Oh yeah, now I remember: That's f*cked. The justice system in my country is pretty screwed up - but at least, here, "Because I said so" is NOT a successful prosecution / conviction. Judges like to see evidence here, so if that was the best the prosecutor could come up with, he/she would lose the case, get fired, probably get disbarred and no longer be able to practice law - and possibly end up with a contempt of court charge.

Aside from that, if you put a 5-10 cm seedling "into bloom," well, it's still a seedling. It's not going to flower any more than a six-year old kid can become pregnant. So it's going to continue on in the vegetative-growth phase until it becomes sexually mature, at which point it will begin flowering. People sometimes start sativas under 12 hours (or even 11, or 10) of light per day. And, I would guess, some of them are sometimes surprised when they still end up with 5'+ (1.52m) tall plants :rolleyes: .

100 grams is... uh... just a tick over 3½ ounces. Depending on circumstances, that might be easy to get with one plant - or impossible. If, for example, you are growing in a high-density sea of green type setup (you did mention 150 plants), with them packed in as tight as nine plants - or even four - per square foot (0.0929 square meter), then it'd be impossible. On the other hand, if the plants have the room, the rootspace, the light, et cetera... Easily doable.

From the way your post reads, your best bet would be to find a whole bunch of people who have stellar reputations in your community and who will all testify that you are a complete screw-up who cannot be trusted to pour p!ss out of a boot even when the instructions are printed on the boot's heel.

Good luck!

I don't know how the laws work there, but that number of plants (don't matter if they almost dead as you put it) is next to impossible to convince even someone that doesn't have a clue about it that "I'm growing for my personal stash" if you over probably a half a dozen plants, or at least here in the US it is all about "intent" and doesn't matter if they 2" tall or all males as they all the same to the eyes of the legal system. Same as they use whatever numbers they use and would be hard to "prove" what a plant yields to them any different, kind of like how when they have busts here "100 lbs of marijuana plants were found and destroyed with a market value of _____" they are weighing the whole plant and it still green and not all of it really even usable and the numbers they give for value are street price of a gram times whatever the weight number they gave it (and we all know that you have to pay the gram price when you buy an ounce or a lb or more ;) ).

Good luck my 420 friend. My wise words are to study the laws look for loopholes Truthfully a seedling isn’t considered a cannabis plants Cannabis is a flowering plant intill they are flowering you should be good. You could always say they are unsexed so younhade to plant so many to grante your will have the proper amount of female plants. All the rest was just to be sure. So what’s your legal amount. You about you enlighten us with your laws. What’s allowed and not. What are your growing rules

So what’s your legal amount. You about you enlighten us with your laws. What’s allowed and not. What are your growing rules

A quick search found this in an article from February:

Marijuana laws in Sweden are some of the harshest in Europe, and the country outright bans any and all possession, sale, transport, and cultivation of cannabis, including medical marijuana—with few exceptions.

So pretty much Sativex spray stuff was only thing even allowed and only on a case by case basis (or at the time the article was written). So if that still the case you are going to need a good lawyer, cultivation alone to them is considered intent to sell probably so can't even say you "growing it for personal use" (even if you had a legit medical reason it looks like you still screwed in that Country).

I just actually looked my self. Sad to say my friend but your case has no ground. Being a really bad country for mj one plant is illegal. Smoking selling carrying. I’m sorry I believe it’s not going the way you want it to go. And having over 100 plants. Wow that’s not good. Just research and fight with truth and facts and stand your ground and present a case why it should be legal. And how you use it medically they may lessen your punishment. And it could also open opinion on the matter.

A quick search found this in an article from February

I think I just read the same thing. If I was the OP, I'd be scared to death that I was up for a dime in prison and wouldn't be relying on forum posts, or a layer who is "about 80 years old and doesnt know anything about cannabis," either, for that matter - and I definitely wouldn't be planning :to defend myself in court." I'd be selling whatever I had, even if that amounted to a car, a house, a kidney... Probably put half of it on the best legal defense it'd buy and the other half on Plan B, if you know what I mean.

Or maybe all of it, now that I think about it. Because I really don't like the thought of going to prison, and the article that I think both Dwight and I read also had this bit towards the bottom:

medical use is not seen as an extenuating circumstance by lawmakers in the country. Instead, courts in Sweden view the medical use of cannabis as aggravated circumstances. In one particular case that drew international attention, a woman with multiple sclerosis, who claimed medical marijuana helped her condition, was given an unconditioned jail sentence because she lacked the motivation to stop using the drug.

...so I doubt that getting busted with 150 plants (of any size, in any state of existence) is going to end well in Sweden.

The article also has this advice for Swedes who wish to smoke cannabis: Hop on the first train out of the country and go to Copenhagen. And make sure to smoke it all before heading back to Sweden. Turns out, cops can stop random people in Sweden and, if they are suspicious at that point, that is - for lack of a word that actually fits in with reality - legitimate grounds for arresting them.

I now know why they say there are so few cannabis consumers in Sweden - they've all GTFO (or are in jail).

999brillan, I sincerely wish you the very best of luck. But I have some serious doubts that you'll have the opportunity to read my well-wishes any time soon :( .

Back
Top Bottom