ShedGrow Gelato Indoor Soil

What are you feeding them? The one time I used bottles I used a feed, feed, water schedule. Lots of people just feed the whole time.
I use this stuff.

Attachments

• 20200424_202300.jpg
    20200424_202300.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 47
Btw those lines, thats because you have a magnetic ballast powering the HPS. Magnetic ballasts have “flicker” with natural alternating current (AC) that comes from the wall. That flickering is caught by your cameras internal clock cycle time for the frame capture rate. Similar to a beat pattern when you have two offset frequencies. New Electronic ballasts run at higher frequency and dont have this issue. Can’t do much to get around it unfortunately.

Top them, and decide how many lines you want to start really. Retop for 2N lines per retopping. Wouldnt prune anything yet, the leaves are the power houses for the plant right now.

You can start topping or lst(low stress train). I'm topping for the first time this round. Only have LST up till now. Definitely do not be removing any leaves. That will come much later.

Well that's the thing. At this point I'm watching YouTube videos because I'm getting nervous of what to do next and how to do it. They are growing fast. Eight or nine days ago these were in solo cups and their leaves were barely out past the edge of the cups. I think I might top tonight as I think I have a handle on that. I'll have to watch more vids if I'm going to tackle tying them down. Lol

Well that's the thing. At this point I'm watching YouTube videos because I'm getting nervous of what to do next and how to do it. They are growing fast. Eight or nine days ago these were in solo cups and their leaves were barely out past the edge of the cups. I think I might top tonight as I think I have a handle on that. I'll have to watch more vids if I'm going to tackle tying them down. Lol
Check out Pigeons 420 he mostly trains on YouTube or Mr. Canucks grow has some training videos on autos. It's easier than you think.

Back
Top Bottom