2nd Shedgrow Green Crack 2020

Todays pic of the girls...noticeable growth from yesterday. Canopy has spread out and is about 4" taller than yesterday !

Attachments

• 20201022_184713.jpg
    20201022_184713.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Completely strain-related in terms of how much they'll stretch. To maintain the minimum distance to the light at the end you will need to back into your maximum plant height at harvest.

Though you do have some room to supercrop out over the machinery if you need it after stretch.
I most definitely was out of room last time so I'd rather not run into that again. I feel like I should flip soon. The light is roughly 3 feet away currently.

How close can you run it and how much will these stretch? If you know that it's a straight math problem!
I can get as close as 10" but its a struggle and the equipment runs alot. Can be done though. Not sure how much they stretch but I believe quite a bit as I see many people using nets to control them.

I have no environmental control, so I just flip. There's no real need to lower the RH until you see pistils, and even then it's a gradual slide down as the buds form. Temps don't need to change. Anything over the mid-60s at night is always good. Warmer is better!
It runs about 24.2C - 25.1 lights on with humidity creeping up to about 55 or 56% before the exhaust dumps. Lights out runs from 23C - 24.6 and humidity stays around 60 to 62% until the exhaust dumps it to about 53%.

Temps are fine, RH might be a bit high for late flower without the exhaust. You will want to keep that down to the low 50s in flower if you can. It will help keep the mold at bay, along with a lot of airflow.
I can keep the rh down..I just thought for veg it was good. When I flip i can adjust for that.

Back
Top Bottom