ShedGrow Gelato Indoor Soil

About 3/4 of the way through bud washing thursday morning. I'd just like to mention up front how much fun harvest day was.

Attachments

• 20200806_123043.jpg
    20200806_123043.jpg
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 48
With that much stem and the fan leaves on them I think you can keep the RH in the mid-50s for a few days. They'll be drying slowly because of all the greenery alone.
I thought I cut them too long. It actually would have helped with space if I would have cut them shorter as well. I'll try a set point of 56% with a plus/minus 2 for maybe 3 or 4 days?

I thought I cut them too long. It actually would have helped with space if I would have cut them shorter as well. I'll try a set point of 56% with a plus/minus 2 for maybe 3 or 4 days?
Oh ya and as far as the trimming I was going to go all the way but my good trimmers broke and my back up does not have the pointed end.

That should be good! The idea is to keep the bud stems from snapping (when you bend them) too early in the process.
Oh ya and as far as the trimming I was going to go all the way but my good trimmers broke and my back up does not have the pointed end.
I never use the pointy end when I trim. My trimmers don't even close at the tip anymore! I take out all the fans by hand and only use the trimmer to take off the sugar leaves.

That should be good! The idea is to keep the bud stems from snapping (when you bend them) too early in the process.

I never use the pointy end when I trim. My trimmers don't even close at the tip anymore! I take out all the fans by hand and only use the trimmer to take off the sugar leaves.
That makes sense. I was also wondering about the drying process. Im assuming some buds will be done before others. If that's the case should I be pulling some before others?

Back
Top Bottom