Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

That’s really crazy how each one reverted back to its genetic roots. Really cool looking grow. CL🍀
Thankyou mate the terps were all different as well. Tiny grow for a breeder just to see what a 2 week veg then flip would come out like. For a bit of personal meds great to have 5 diff strains from the same parents. Purple and white girl were my night girls other 3 were great for the day time :bong:

Thankyou mate the terps were all different as well. Tiny grow for a breeder just to see what a 2 week veg then flip would come out like. For a bit of personal meds great to have 5 diff strains from the same parents. Purple and white girl were my night girls other 3 were great for the day time :bong:
That’s awesome getting a day n a nighttime medicine from it. Were you surprised? CL🍀

What a great idea i ve tied a few buds to the light support cables lol . Golden Tiger whats she smell like mate? Good trichomes? I will be Interested in the smoke report nice grow :yummy:
Kind of a lemony/citrus skunky scent if that makes any sense. CL🍀

Good morning/afternoon fellow 420 growers. It's day 47 of flowering for my Zkittlez, and the buds are packing on the pistils. Less than 20 days to go before harvesting.:yahoo: Patience, patience, patience!!! :reading420magazine:

IMG_0336.jpg
IMG_0337.jpg
IMG_0339.jpg

AzLaker
:cool:

My current grow. 3 types of Runtz Hybrid. 60-40 sativa (RS), 50/50 (R50) and 45-55 Indica (RI). I'm tryng to get the most out of these autos on a scrog. The R50 ended in a normal grow due to nutrient burn deformation as a sprout. It got the wrong water. Tried to flush it but had to grow through it. It grew through its deformation and is on track through week 17. The Indica leaning flowers are bigger. All 3 showed different leaf patterns depicting the strain. Only way to really know is to later test it.

_DSC1583.JPG

_DSC1584.JPG

_DSC1594.JPG

Back
Top Bottom