Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

Founder
With so many contests already dedicated to single plants, nugs, journals, members and photos, we thought it would be a great idea to start a thread dedicated to nothing but wide shots of full flowering gardens. Please share your best photography of your amazing full flowering gardens with us, with a little commentary about your methods.

Please keep this thread exclusively to photography of full flowering cannabis gardens, (no single plants or closeups) other photos will be deleted without advisory. We will use this over time to recruit members for our 420 Support staff, so please give it your best effort and keep the off topic and/or excessive chatting to a minimum. :thanks:

We'll massage this opening post to perfection as the days go by, meanwhile let's get started now with the showcase! :cheer:

All I have to offer is my 2 little plants UltraMass (left) and U.K. Cheese (right) both should be done around mid May. 1st bud is cheese, 2nd bud is ultramass

UltraMass and U.K. Cheese

Here's a couple of pics. They are imminently close to be given the chop, so the call to post our flowering gardens came just in time!

My outdoor growing approach is using organic living soil with a mulch layer on top and worm population in the soil. I am restricted for stealth reasons so unfortunately I have to 'knee cap' the height of the plants to only 2 feet tall. Last year I got over 10oz from one plant but this year I started them later to keep them smaller, but the Godfather OG looks like she might break 10oz regardless.

The plants on the left and right sides of the balcony (a Mango Sherbert & a Strawberry Cough) have been LST'd only. The plant in the middle (a Godfather OG) has been Quinlined, supercropped and LST'd.

Cheers and thanks to 420 Magazine, and best wishes to everyone! :hookah:

This is a clone from the wtc I won nug of the month with ,,,,, it was one of my first times cloning and this is it now,,, I used all the info I learned on 420 Mag ,, multiple toppings , hst ,, lst ,,, scrog ,,, multiple transplants ,,,, it was gifted to grandpa and Is flowering in his 5x5 in a big Rubbermaid tub , here is its life from the clone pod till now
20210402_134527.jpg
20210402_134519.jpg

Here's one of my current flower room.
Left and center are northern lights. Purple haze on the right. They should be done in the next few weeks and the purple haze smells like CANDY!
Been having a heck of a time with spider mites lately but between working long hours and wife's cancer treatment I've only had enough time to manage them with insecticidal soap spray here and there but haven't been able to wipe them out yet.

20210406_233336.jpg

With so many contests already dedicated to single plants, nugs, journals, members and photos, we thought it would be a great idea to start a thread dedicated to nothing but wide shots of full flowering gardens. Please share your best photography of your amazing full flowering gardens with us, with a little commentary about your methods.

Please keep this thread exclusively full flowering cannabis garden photography, other photos will be deleted without advisory. We will use this over time to recruit members for our 420 Support staff, so please give it your best effort and keep the off topic and/or excessive chatting to a minimum. :thanks:

We'll massage this opening post to perfection as the days go by, meanwhile let's get started now with the showcase! :cheer:
Laughing Buddha. A good 6 weeks to go.

Simple text grow, light is 660 watt full spectrum LED with two 48 inch uvb supplemental.

it’s a water only grow. The soil is a premix that I’ve used for a couple years now, and in 10 galling pots, has plenty of nutrients to get them through their 12 week flower cycle.

No added co2 at this point on. I use Co2 in veg and till flowers pop, then shut it off in favor of being able to run lower temps.

C34B40F5-B81D-4AF8-8364-01064B02DE0E.jpeg

8ECD3366-E63E-422B-B250-696F6E4521B8.jpeg

Bubba kush island :Living soil : 240 watts 10 : Gallon pot

1618067865769.png

Hello From BKK , Thailand
Sawasdee khap thanyawit! I have fond memories of Thailand. Mostly around the islands of Koh Samui, Tao, Phangan, BKK of course, and up north Chang Rai, Chang Mai too. I enjoyed some lovely wild grown weed while there. That's a nice garden you've got growing. Living soil too, great stuff!:thumb:

Laughing Buddha. A good 6 weeks to go.

Simple text grow, light is 660 watt full spectrum LED with two 48 inch uvb supplemental.

it’s a water only grow. The soil is a premix that I’ve used for a couple years now, and in 10 galling pots, has plenty of nutrients to get them through their 12 week flower cycle.

No added co2 at this point on. I use Co2 in veg and till flowers pop, then shut it off in favor of being able to run lower temps.

C34B40F5-B81D-4AF8-8364-01064B02DE0E.jpeg

8ECD3366-E63E-422B-B250-696F6E4521B8.jpeg
Just put in an oder of laughing budda! Never heard of anything like it. Looks crazy too something I'm into lol! Cheers great looking garden by the way.

Just put in an oder of laughing budda! Never heard of anything like it. Looks crazy too something I'm into lol! Cheers great looking garden by the way.
It grows tall and fast. Takes forever to finish flowering too. That’s said, it doesn’t have a lot of leaves and light penetration is good and they yield is surprisingly good.

Very clean old school sativa high. Clear and energetic

First grow for me. Screwed up this white widow auto. Listened to a friends advice and packed the soil too tight and I believe that stunted its growth during veg. Hoping for the best out of this little runt.

could have been that or could have been anything really, with autos it’s hard to say, it might have never got bigger than that even if everything was perfect, but looks pretty happy and healthy

Here's one of my current flower room.
Left and center are northern lights. Purple haze on the right. They should be done in the next few weeks and the purple haze smells like CANDY!
Been having a heck of a time with spider mites lately but between working long hours and wife's cancer treatment I've only had enough time to manage them with insecticidal soap spray here and there but haven't been able to wipe them out yet.

20210406_233336.jpg
Hi, have you tried predator mites to combat the spider mites, I have found predator mites are the easiest solution. Best wishes to your wife

Back
Top Bottom