Ace Seeds Thai Chi

Camera, Lens and Gear:

Nikon D800e
Sigma Macro 70mmf2,8
Flash Nikon SB900
Software: Photoshop
Shot at 1/100 sec f/8 ISO100

Thai Chi.jpg

Nice. Ace Seeds is coming to NASC soon. Looking forward to running several of their strains!

Some great photos being posted in here, have you all entered our monthly contests yet?

Only 3 more days, weed love to have your participation and see your amazing photos! :cheer:

Please help is spread the word! :thanks:

Some up close and personals using a a straight phone camera, a MACRO lens attachment and a digital microscope.

You got your photography down pact. Every picture I've seen of yours rocks. It seems most people use too much clarity to try to show trichomes & it ends up looking like a big blob.
Thank you kindly Buds Buddy, I appreciate the positive feedback!:thanks: For those particular shots I was focusing on the worms itself and them eating my buds from the inside out and not so much about the flowers or trichomes.:lot-o-toke:

Thanks again and have a great night!:high-five:

Contests are now open, please enter some of these mouth watering, magical photos into our contests :cheer:

so dead here...

crickets...

:popcorn:

There's several other threads to check out. Some are more active. It's a bit excessive really....

And plenty of others here

Back
Top Bottom