Sierra Cowboy 5 Variety Outdoor Soil 2019

Gorilla Glue #4 Day 6 in the
pot

So these are my Girls, we have had a rocky start but with all of you advising I do believe we can turn them around quite nicely. You all have been great and I just want to say how good it feels to be in such a supported place, I feel like the sky is the limit, Thank you all !

Just a little more information on the grow we are watering out of an aerated 25 gallon container. I hooked up an air pump and a pumice stone in the bottom of the container to run 24/7 while the grow is going

Sorry about the blurry pics, tremors are part of my medical condition. If we get to a critical photo where fine detail needs to be seen I can get my son to snap the pic. let me know if clarity is an issue in the future please.

OK first cry for help, Lets see how this goes. As you all can see I have made the mistake of putting my clones directly into 25 gallon pots,now we are fighting the Over/under watering issue. When we put the clones in we saturated the pots (ugh) so now we have pots with a very moist bottom and dry top. Yesterday day 5 we gave each about half a quart of water around the stem, rockwool but today a few look dry again. We are into some rather hot weather about 90F ( you Celsius guys are on your own) and a lot of bright sunlight. Any advice will be appreciated

I just went out and took measurement with my hydrometer and they are dry again. So that I do not keep duplicating the mistake of under watering , How much water should I give these plants each time I water at this point in their development.

I don't want to seem ungrateful however "Water it good" is a pretty broad statement. Sorry but I was looking for more like a quart, a gallon, until you get puddling etc. My wife is calling us 'The men who stare at plants" we are out there so much, we are trying really hard not to screw this up.

OK you nailed it ! I put 2 quarts in and within 5 minutes the broad leaf on the PUDC lifted off the ground about an inch. I feel that within a couple days we should have a handle on this. This time of year we get temps. in the upper 80's to upper 90's so it is going to be something we have to get a handle on quickly or we are going to having fried Cannabis, a very expensive plate. One thing I observed is when we put 2 quarts in we had considerable run off about a cup from each container. Is that due to the soaking we gave them at the very start, it just seems strange considering a 25 gallon container.

Back
Top Bottom