Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Oh no... Idk if it was the fiber. It was like 5-10 minuets after I ate it the stomach aches began. Lime it up real good and no problems, but I’m still a bit scared.... so I just stay away.
OK. Lemon and lime juice can actually "cook" proteins, so why not an avocado. Chances are the lime juice is denaturing the element that may be causing you an allergic reaction. Food is so cool! You probably have an allergy to it.

Sorry Ween! You know me and food...didn't mean to horn in on your journal! Happy Saturday my friend! Can't wait to see your Perfect Sun in action. I've been window shopping for when I set up a new grow room when we find a new place. I'm going to need the works! Looks like a damn fine light!

No worries Lady! It's all good! I actually prefer my avocado with just salt and pepper, scooped out and sliced. Yum! I'll try the sea salt and lime juice!

Daj - I'm going vegan for 2-4 weeks as a cleans. Maybe lose a little weight. Last time I lost 30lbs but was also doing 100+ sit ups per day.

More roots today including 2 of the BCPs! Only waiting on 2 now.

:ganjamon:

Yeeeeeeewww, look at that shiny new thing ya got yourself there. A new toy in the tent and it was FREE! Man you lucky, I bet those girls love that thing!

These LED’s are starting to come a long way I bet it’s gonna rock this grow and have some killer end results!
:passitleft:

Yeeeeeeewww, look at that shiny new thing ya got yourself there. A new toy in the tent and it was FREE! Man you lucky, I bet those girls love that thing!

These LED’s are starting to come a long way I bet it’s gonna rock this grow and have some killer end results!

Hey Kid! Great to have ya brother! They are really liking it! Can't wait to flip the bloom switches! Max (that's his name and he and I are the only males allowed in there, neither of us produce pollen so it's all good) is a mix of cobs and leds. :rofl:

Have a rockin night kid!

:theband:

Hey Kid! Great to have ya brother! They are really liking it! Can't wait to flip the bloom switches! Max (that's his name and he and I are the only males allowed in there, neither of us produce pollen so it's all good) is a mix of cobs and leds. :rofl:

Have a rockin night kid!

:theband:

Hahahahhaha that’s great Always got to have a name for everything! He is one handsome gent for being a he lol

Hahahahhaha that’s great Always got to have a name for everything! He is one handsome gent for being a he lol

He is quite the looker! ;)

Still one clone to go for roots but I fully expect them. I've tried a few cloning techniques but landed on one that works very well for me and is about as lazy as you can get for clones, I take the clipping,cut at a 45, scrape a little of the outer layer off, dip in water then cloning powder (hate to use the stuff but it works), insert into an upside down rapid rooter (I take a skewer or something and slightly hollow out room for the stem because if you don't, all that rooting power gets pushed off them stem) and I put them in an small water bottle which I cut the top 80% of the way so it acts like a lid and under the CFL it goes on 24/0. I did spray with once with weak destress. That's it. So far with this round I'm 5 of 6 and quick. #6 should have roots soon.

I already put the first one into soil. Made a divot, dusted with roots powder and buried the rapid rooter pretty good. I then did a dunk (1/4 trans) like we do with the 1's but am wondering if I should just soak the soil then put the clone in?

Have a Rockin Sunday! :theband:

Daj - I'm going vegan for 2-4 weeks as a cleans. Maybe lose a little weight. Last time I lost 30lbs but was also doing 100+ sit ups per day.
Sweet Ween, should be fun for you. I just couldn’t see going back to eating a “traditional “ diet. I feel far too good eating nothing but plants to ever go back. But it is really awesome you’re doing that for your body! If only everyone would do that, just give it up for a little bit here and there... or eventually go vegan.
Why do many sit ups? Sounds like torture!! If you’re looking to lose some weight too... burpees are awesome!! I love power lifting... and body building. Though I’m a skinny guy those are fun for me.

If you need any resources to help make your 2-4 weeks easier just let me know! And might I suggest going for at least that full 4 weeks?

Thanks Daj! What's a burpe? I do,sit ups because they're easy and I can do In my living room, ha! With just that change of diet and the sit ups I lost 30lbs in about 30 days. I'll never go full out n vegan for an extended period of time or will I be lifting, to each their own. I like swimming, oh I did that a lot too when I lost the 30. Hiking, canoeing (not really a lot of exercise but I do have a canoe with oar locks and oars which is a good workout and fun!) anything outdoors! I struggle with what to eat when I go plant based, but love salads filled with stuff, oil and vinegar for dressing, they're just such a pain to make! Love fruit and veggies and buying all my produce from the farmers market, now if we could just have our favorite produce at farm stands! :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Thanks Daj! What's a burpe? I do,sit ups because they're easy and I can do In my living room, ha! With just that change of diet and the sit ups I lost 30lbs in about 30 days. I'll never go full out n vegan for an extended period of time or will I be lifting, to each their own. I like swimming, oh I did that a lot too when I lost the 30. Hiking, canoeing (not really a lot of exercise but I do have a canoe with oar locks and oars which is a good workout and fun!) anything outdoors! I struggle with what to eat when I go plant based, but love salads filled with stuff, oil and vinegar for dressing, they're just such a pain to make! Love fruit and veggies and buying all my produce from the farmers market, now if we could just have our favorite produce at farm stands! :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:
Yea... sorry. I get all excited even when someone is going vegan for a bit.

And here is a link to a site that has tons of free recipes and lots of scientifically backed stuff to read.
Home - Plant Proof™

Some say that site is biased... but all his info is backed by studies.

Thanks again Daj! I'll check out the site and will,try the burpees! I'll have to re watch "what the health" on net-flops. That inspired the last health kick. I also want to up my cannabis intake but don't like the euphoria so suppository admin is best. Tried some, but then tried the same oil orally and did not feel a thing so need to up my dose to see how much I need to get high, then take that much by suppository. Sorry, TMI! For those the don't know, I was a long time heavy pot smoker then had a really bad edible experience and now can't really smoke, a little bit every now and then.

:passitleft: (I can smoke these virtual joints all day long! :rofl:)

...I like salad too!...with bacon, chicken, steak...:rofl:...luv this time of year...eating out of the garden...fresh beans, taters, maters, spinach, lettuce, cukes...soooooo good...oh, and that "other" harvest too!...:laugh:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

I hear ya Hook! Me too! We've done the garden thing but it's so much work then we wind up wasting a lot of the produce so I prefer to spend my energy elsewhere and my produce. We have 4 tomato plants and some spices going.

Thanks Mr. love! :bongrip:

He is quite the looker! ;)

Still one clone to go for roots but I fully expect them. I've tried a few cloning techniques but landed on one that works very well for me and is about as lazy as you can get for clones, I take the clipping,cut at a 45, scrape a little of the outer layer off, dip in water then cloning powder (hate to use the stuff but it works), insert into an upside down rapid rooter (I take a skewer or something and slightly hollow out room for the stem because if you don't, all that rooting power gets pushed off them stem) and I put them in an small water bottle which I cut the top 80% of the way so it acts like a lid and under the CFL it goes on 24/0. I did spray with once with weak destress. That's it. So far with this round I'm 5 of 6 and quick. #6 should have roots soon.

I already put the first one into soil. Made a divot, dusted with roots powder and buried the rapid rooter pretty good. I then did a dunk (1/4 trans) like we do with the 1's but am wondering if I should just soak the soil then put the clone in?

Have a Rockin Sunday! :theband:

Bumping my own post. What do you guys do when putting your clones into 1's?

Gazoo, there's a shoe for every dirty sock! Go find that lady who will cook you some nice meals and put up with all your crapola, ha!:rofl: maybe one that is into growing!? ;)

I have not done clones for sometime but thought your idea to place rapid rooter in AFTER the Dunk
Made sense, since if it got dunked also the roots may not go looking as fast ?

Also I never uset the rapid rooter plugs but if I ever start again they seem like the Easiest/best way
thanks for the info on your method it will come in handy one day I am sure :thanks:

Gazoo, there's a shoe for every dirty sock! Go find that lady who will cook you some nice meals and put up with all your crapola, ha!:rofl: maybe one that is into growing!? ;)

Been there Done That. :love::goodluck:

I'D RATHER BE BLIND, CRIPPLED AND CRAZY by O.V. Wright :green_heart: :)

Back
Top Bottom