Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Hey Ween! Thanks for the invite. I'm not on as frequently as I used to be, but I am happy to follow along and cheer you on! That light looks really bright, and looks like great coverage! Happy for you to get a new toy to try out!

Also excited to see that black cherry punch! I have some beans of it I was gifted but haven't run them yet so really excited to watch the process!

Nice! Can’t wait to see what you can do with the new light.

Welcome Chinaloa! Glad to have ya and look forward to following along your journal when you start it! Everyone, Chinaloa is a new brixxer and posted pics of an amazing plant over in Timing the cationic drench Cat now or get a trans in?

@Duggan please give the new brixxer welcome and let's all follow along when the time comes. Looking forward to it bud!

:passitleft:

Hey Ween, glad to find the place!!! :p

Looking forward to seeing this one!

Hey Stank! Glad to have ya along forthe ride. I don't think I'll be getting 3lbs from these 4 but am hoping for 2! Wish me luck.:ganjamon:

Just stoppin in to see whats Up

View media item 1593845
EDIT: I'll stay back here, I just washed my hair and can't do a thing with it
My boy! Haha

Ha, you guys crack me up!:rofl:

I have roots on 1 of the 6 clones I took so far, it's a sugar cane, crinkle puss pheno. 5 more to go but I really only need 1 BCP.

Mrs. Magoo is catching up to lil Slur and they're both taking their first nap today, switched to 16/8.

Mrs. Magoo

Lil Slur

Rock on!

:theband:

Hey Stank! Glad to have ya along forthe ride. I don't think I'll be getting 3lbs from these 4 but am hoping for 2! Wish me luck.:ganjamon:

Ha, you guys crack me up!:rofl:

I have roots on 1 of the 6 clones I took so far, it's a sugar cane, crinkle puss pheno. 5 more to go but I really only need 1 BCP.

Mrs. Magoo is catching up to lil Slur and they're both taking their first nap today, switched to 16/8.

Mrs. Magoo

Lil Slur

Rock on!

:theband:
Dem lights so bright looks like the gates of heaven are open and the light is shining down on them:laugh:

This is quite a bunch of misfits and cobbers you’re gathering here ween :ganjamon: Think I’ll fit right in, and find a comfy spot to watch the bright lights - got my special shades ready and all ...

:popcorn:

Hey Amy! Great to have you here! True we are quite the crew and I wouldn't have it any other way. So much great support and there is always plenty of top notch virtual weed to go around. :passitleft:

I have 4 in veg and only one really has a name. That's Crinkle Puss and she is Sugar Cane. I have 2 seedlings, Mrs. Magoo is Pupil Magoo and Lil Slur is Slurricane.

My other veg girls should get names too, I'll have to think on it a bit but now I'm thinking I already named my other Sugar Cane Olive Oil because she was tall and slender at the time, she's plumping up a bit. Black Cherry Punch could be Cherry!? Then there is my Star Pupil who had a very rough and twisted entrance into life, didn't think she would make it but even though she is short and stout, she is daddy's little pet, I love her structure and sheen! Maybe her name should be Sheena!?

Thanks Amy!

I have 4 in veg and only one really has a name. That's Crinkle Puss and she is Sugar Cane. I have 2 seedlings, Mrs. Magoo is Pupil Magoo and Lil Slur is Slurricane.

My other veg girls should get names too, I'll have to think on it a bit but now I'm thinking I already named my other Sugar Cane Olive Oil because she was tall and slender at the time, she's plumping up a bit. Black Cherry Punch could be Cherry!? Then there is my Star Pupil who had a very rough and twisted entrance into life, didn't think she would make it but even though she is short and stout, she is daddy's little pet, I love her structure and sheen! Maybe her name should be Sheena!?

Thanks Amy!

Are you ITALIAN ? Nick names seem to be our thing, I have relatives I still don't know there real names ;)
Blackey, Whitey, HeadO, Keefe, Nip Nip i'm Chip Chip apparently I liked potato chips :rolleyes:

Are you ITALIAN ? Nick names seem to be our thing, I have relatives I still don't know there real names ;)
Blackey, Whitey, HeadO, Keefe, Nip Nip i'm Chip Chip apparently I liked potato chips :rolleyes:

Hey Gumba...I mean Gazoo, yeah I'm a little Italian but more Irish. I just like to name my plants.

Cool light, sitting in!

Welcome Mr.! Good to have ya. There's an open bar in the back, help yourself! :volcano-smiley:

Ooooo! Even more excited now, to follow along with this slurricane. Got a few beans to pop myself.
Maybe that’s what I’ll use to start my first journal ! Good day to everyone

Excellent! I had a Slurrcane come up with the other veg girls but it never developed the serated leaves so had to cull it after a while, that's when I dropped the second Sugar Cane which is a cross of Slurricane and Platinum. The BCP is also from in house genetics. Star Pupil and Pupil Magoo are from Mass Medical Strains.

:yummy:

Wow look at that light and them ladies!! Great set up to!! Cant wait to see the progress. Thats awesome you have 4 settings for the light as well. Im definitely in! Getting the popcorn now.
Happy 420!!

Hey Sarge! Awesome to have ya brother! Thanks for the compliments! I expect some serious fire from these ladies, hoping to get some really good phenos but in house and mass medical both turn out some fire. A lot of the people here, not all, are brixxers, I'd encourage you to check out some of their journals too so you can be further convinced to go with the kit!

Hey Dabbs! Welcome! :bongrip::bong::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom