Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Haha, it may look like that but no :) Asda have an offer 2 for £7 so I've been having one a week as a treat. I eat like a student & usually live off cheese/beans on toast, cereal & pies :)

Haha, it may look like that but no :) Asda have an offer 2 for £7 so I've been having one a week as a treat. I eat like a student & usually live off cheese/beans on toast, cereal & pies :)

haha asda also got a good deal on legs of lamb for about 7 quid.....come on the mighty reds

rock and roll, susat

Oh the stories I could tell but I'd be fully implicated as well , wanted to get some new guitar strings but nothing open 'cept tinpan alley or Denmark Street. Can't face all the tourists and wannabes that still think it's a hip place to look at 25k 54 telecasters , if I I had it in my sky I still wouldn't buy down there, get some very interesting guitars in general auctions and musical instrument auction sales, and then u can build something special for yourself, ok buy new pickups but ive seen guitars go at 80 for 3 perspex and if you know your main structural tech it's fun. Just end up with too many , got 8 already but will part with them for a personal favourite. Might go check auction sites now. Sorry 4 total irrelevance of subject matter.

After last nights photo which revealed early signs of it's sex, I decided to do a better close up. This is impossible to see with the human eye & tricky to make out with my 20x jewellers loupe.
IMG_0002155.JPG

It doesn't help much in sexing but it shows the power of photography

I thought it would be rude not to show you my plants, seeing as my camera was out so here's KxS#1

IMG_0005152.JPG
IMG_0004152.JPG
IMG_001395.JPG
IMG_0011103.JPG

My light is at 18" & struggling to cover the area these two take up, that's the only downside of the Mars II

Here's my flux which is doing well after last nights defol. The two heads are being trained differently but I think both will need topping soon.

IMG_0006137.JPG
IMG_0007125.JPG
IMG_0008119.JPG

I've started to send four branches to the opposite side to fill the centre

IMG_0009121.JPG

My main worry is this is becoming a monster yet it's branches are still really thin & bendy, will they produce & hold up big colas? Is it the LED's that's caused this? Is it Genetics? Who knows? Another worry is how much will it stretch when I put it in flower, if it's Sour Diesel the height is quoted at 3 to 4ft. If it's Royal Cheese they quote 4.5ft upwards to 7ft. Such a quandary to be in with my 1st flux so fu** it, I'm off for a spliff :peace::rollit:

Sorry. Really late reply. Only just started reading and I'm subbed now pmsl. If you have never tried super cropping give it a go. It fattens stalks to carry more nutes and hold fatter buds. Only in veg and be prepared to add an extra week to veg as it can stall growth a day untill where you squished has fattened up . Or do what I do when I'm lazy just wait till flower and when she starts stretching feed her some silicon to make the branches hard and woody.

Edit: I'm subbed but not reading 400 pages lol. I will just start from her now pmsl.

Oh the stories I could tell but I'd be fully implicated as well , wanted to get some new guitar strings but nothing open 'cept tinpan alley or Denmark Street. Can't face all the tourists and wannabes that still think it's a hip place to look at 25k 54 telecasters , if I I had it in my sky I still wouldn't buy down there, get some very interesting guitars in general auctions and musical instrument auction sales, and then u can build something special for yourself, ok buy new pickups but ive seen guitars go at 80 for 3 perspex and if you know your main structural tech it's fun. Just end up with too many , got 8 already but will part with them for a personal favourite. Might go check auction sites now. Sorry 4 total irrelevance of subject matter.

Guitars are a good thing...making music, even better:high-five:I'd sing along wit cha....

I like ladies that feel the base rhythms deep within us and that flow of almost primeval yet so natural sense of pleasure it gives. Also bang the Marshall stack up to 11 through a proper valve amp , there's just something for every mood and emotions. A good jam session with all the enhancing products at hand. Well that's me . So much to do get off my ass and be the one I was. Sobering up Stoli n blow and som haze ,

There's something for every mood....with a marshal..yep...dirty and clean. The only two sounds I need :)

I'm a lefty Susat...so I always had to make my own :)

Got a jap made takaminie gibson copy which is really quite nice, for a mid ranger now as the days of owning lots of instruments and equipment have long gone

But the memories and the neighbours still get to enjoy it every now and again :)

edit: No manners Skunny, my apologies...

Good Morning Mr Skunny :)

You are late Random, that one ended up in the bin :) I wouldn't worry too much about catching up either, there's plenty going on & we're perpetual :)

I like lamb Welshy but steak is quick n easy, just like me :)

Susat, guitars are addictive & if you want good pick-ups, check out Bareknuckle, I had their mules in an Edwards ESP LP98LTS & it sounded better than a 59 Les Paul :)

Payton, Liverpool lost but I looked in my tent & it put a smile back on my face :)

Good afternoon/evening everyone :passitleft::volcano-smiley: & that includes you too Tassie :)

Happy Skunday Brotha Skunny :thumb:
My partner passed on going out today so im chillin small craft advisory was up but hell the fish bite better when the waters rough :rofl:
I kinda laugh when I see wicked tuna and they say the waters rough
their rough is like nice to me in fact its more like normal water for me
when they jump out in 8-12 foot seas then they can say its a little rough :rofl:

Happy Skunkday brotha Chronic :) Have you seen Deadliest Catch? They crab fish in the Bering sea, now they do get rough seas :)

I'll be back with an update shortly, just waiting for the lights to go out :)

yep I love watching deadliest catch
for the size of those ships tho its ok its almost what my boat looks like when I go out and its a little big
considering mines only 21 feet long so at 8-12 it looks like their 30 foot seas with their boats

tassi, i got an old Jackson PRO but need to change pickuos, want Seymore Duncan pair of humbubckers
a gibson Epihone , not bad a nice 76 salmom pink Fender Mustang us made , 3/4 scale but i like it ,lovley rosewood fretboard and a couple of acoustics, all need a good servive frets , some rewire but would love a Les Paul , that old gold finish or white . hate sunbuirst for sum reason

Sunday update time & we're back to the veg room 1st :)

Here's Susat's Ultra Lemon Haze, I thought it was touch n go with it this morning but she's looking good now.

IMG_0001356.JPG

The three babies

IMG_0002350.JPG

Power Plant

IMG_0003363.JPG

Sage n Sour

IMG_0004350.JPG

Darkstar

IMG_0005343.JPG

Toxic

IMG_0006332.JPG

Tangerine Dream

IMG_0007304.JPG

Blue Dream

IMG_0008309.JPG

Blue Venom

IMG_0009289.JPG

Pineapple Chunk

IMG_0010288.JPG

Chocolate Heaven (Susat bean)

IMG_0011260.JPG

Group shots

IMG_0012240.JPG
IMG_0013244.JPG
IMG_0014223.JPG

Here's some White Widow buds, they're almost dry :)

IMG_0015234.JPG
IMG_0016215.JPG
IMG_0017215.JPG

Critical Super Silver Haze

IMG_0018217.JPG
IMG_0019204.JPG
IMG_0020199.JPG

Temp & humidity is drying them in a timely fashion, 5 days to jar :)

IMG_0021185.JPG

We shall venture into the flower tent next but I've too many pics so back in 2 mins :)

Part Two :)

IMG_0022179.JPG
IMG_0023170.JPG

Here's UP, she's still confused & doesn't know it's time to flower & the multi clone pot

IMG_0026154.JPG
IMG_0025168.JPG
IMG_0027164.JPG
IMG_0028153.JPG
IMG_0029145.JPG

IMG_0024168.JPG

UP's roots are quite impressive, to me they are anyway :)

IMG_005569.JPG
IMG_005658.JPG
IMG_005755.JPG

The Sumo Boost makes the water bubbly :)

Amnesia is finally coming to the end, she's on day 98 & will get the chop in a couple of weeks :)

IMG_0030140.JPG
IMG_0031131.JPG
IMG_0032131.JPG
IMG_0033136.JPG

No burning :)

IMG_005471.JPG

Critical is on day 56 & only now is the colour starting to leave her leaves

IMG_0034129.JPG
IMG_0035120.JPG
IMG_0036118.JPG
IMG_0037111.JPG
IMG_0038111.JPG
IMG_0039103.JPG

Washing Machine clone & LSD are on day 21

IMG_0040102.JPG

WM

IMG_004190.JPG
IMG_004295.JPG
IMG_004389.JPG

LSD

IMG_004492.JPG

IMG_004686.JPG
IMG_004787.JPG
IMG_004886.JPG

Here's the branch I'm spraying with CS

IMG_004984.JPG
IMG_005085.JPG

This is the end, my only friend, the end :passitleft:

yep I love watching deadliest catch
for the size of those ships tho its ok its almost what my boat looks like when I go out and its a little big
considering mines only 21 feet long so at 8-12 it looks like their 30 foot seas with their boats

That's what I was thinking, their boats must be 90-100ft long, so it scales up. You're a braver man than me :)

tassi, i got an old Jackson PRO but need to change pickuos, want Seymore Duncan pair of humbubckers
a gibson Epihone , not bad a nice 76 salmom pink Fender Mustang us made , 3/4 scale but i like it ,lovley rosewood fretboard and a couple of acoustics, all need a good servive frets , some rewire but would love a Les Paul , that old gold finish or white . hate sunbuirst for sum reason

Do some research on Bareknuckle :)

Back
Top Bottom