Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

I'd be loathe to say...Bruney Island...Cockle creek is the southmost place you can drive a car or put out a boat....population...0...except peak season then it sux....

Homer Alaska like that snow on the beach fabulous Halibut fishing
we 'd call the big ones barn doors biggest I ever got was 200#+
seen some caught 600#
exciting as hell boatin' big one they can kill ya

Tassie.
Liking your mellow gorgeous sounding plot u kick off ur boots at. Can you ride brumbies about. You would not like where i am at but i have good plan. Even plenty paper and prices keep going up. Guess im afraid of the weak link.,would love to join you if i keep quiet :=) smell the ocean not drakka noire and see the sun come up not just seeing it because its over the buildings and later dip behind the horizon. Must be 20 years since I've seen the horizon I've got a telescope but on a clear dark night just see the plough and other celestial objects that do not even make u feel small. It's so sad so I can make it change and see a real sky again. So many simple things that are free and mindbending in scale and chemistry city is lost now nobody even looks up maybe we can have a beer somewhere i won't be in the no entry part. I know they are there but i haven't got wanderlust for decades but it's fighting for its right to change which could never be worse if I'm behaving, talking crap but the want of it getting the odd one to wise up and get out then begun. Never eaten lobster and i like fish not sure will clams n mussels but feed the head.

Oh yes lots of...well pretty much everything.

Susat. I can drop you off somewhere with some food and tent. Just sit a spells, come back and pick you up when you text me...honest...by the cost there's receptions most of the way down to cockle creek. You can be isolated, go for a little walk till you get reception, text me. I'd be there in...oh about 2 hours give or take. :)

No boat any more...but for a couple of grand mid to end of summer when people decide they've had enough of the boating expense....it's pretty easy to arrange one way or another...could even drive...but that's like 6.5 hours...two hours by boat is heaps better :)

I peak after a couple hours in cities now...like...peak....too much movement and everyone is so bloody rushed....to get nowhere.

:)

I really love ocean storms Bolt lightening the salt spray and evocative ozone being created and the taste of the rain clearing any stagnant feeling far away. I year is realistic but just getting a passport and cheap flight to somewhere nice, I couldgo to Cornwall to blow some debris out and have 4 days, and this year is now flying ✈ I'll parole myself and one boot in front of the other. Get a reintroduction to the world and end this chapter I never saw coming I won't miss anything. And I'm embarrassed I let this go on sollong. Sorry Tass I'm getting there and will give myself a mini escape. This house has truly now lost everything garden fence in half. No foxes howling. Have nesting carrion crows who dive bomb the leary squirrels as they nest 25plus meters up in last proper century old trees. They want to cut down the last walnut tree which is 20m money and greed have now taken the flora and fauna. Well I remember it alive and happy cue
LE Fin

Hope I meet you on the sea but international waters only. We know not what futures may bring and then an idea �� I hope to have the pleasure of a cuppa and bacon sandwich covered in rocking horse. I may loose my transparent London glow tragic not.
So to each possible possibility present. Not slept for near 4 days but not even sniffing or drinking to kid myself I'm tired I'm well aware of myself and the like. They start demolishing walls downstairs basement at 0730 and my place is covered in plaster dust everywhere dumb ass cowboys have done for to prevent this as I've got floorboards and they didn't tell me or even check or care cos lamps go to broken my walnut veneer cases guitars Persian rugs 1860 period. I'll call environmental health And building regulations information as I'm wheezing jjust got over a 3 month infection have hospital appointment for x-ray and checks for COPD and any sign of lung disease. I don't get I'll seriously but I couldn't �� walk across the road if it was bad. Dr gave me loads of steroids inhalers plus Roid �� pills , never new how high they made me feel anti biotic coarse and 2 weeks later Iffelt great I'm gonna do it legally get them to seal the ceilings with plastic painting protection sheet. I've been wearing particle masks step up to the desert storm gas attack mask gloves and wipes. It was all given to me. Council should help or advice on how to persuade with passion. Since the dust and taking down walls my place has loads of new cracks but 1right through original 12 inch skirting board and around door jambs has fucked me right off. I've worked on houses taking ceilings down but this is a sign of no skills egocentric belief that he does as he wants and limited knowledge of being human and cause and effect. They never wet down the clouds let it plume out back doors so I just kept mask in situ.
Apologies for all this I stated coughing and looking around also it feels so dry all clothing bedding it's gonna take a lot of work to get it off paintings and I have some rare art books and 1st editions. OK I'm off to put some seeds into new housing. They'll get here in an hour.
Have a great day whatever you decide is in the bones. Atb mate

Apologies skin my man as have posted to Tass, my fault now they start demolishing walls downstairs. :thanks:
A on time these muvfkkas start I'm wheezing I just got treatment for A chat infection I had for 3 month and it scared me, one episode I couldn't even make it across a dual cartridge way I dropped on my knees which hurtone but I couldn't get any air into my lungs was why I never got a grow sorted, I was knackered 24/7and one by one of they left me. I'm not drinking or anything just no point when they arrive I can hear every word but now it's getting legal action against and, making a winning case, there loads of new cracks thru skirting around door jambs, I'll be singing rawhide

Sorry to hear that susat. The noise and dust would drive me crazy, but the cracks in walls, busted guitars, and dust on paintings/antiquities would make me go for blood. I hope you can get some sleep and peace of mind soon

That's too tough a question for my brain at this time of the day :)

I have no ties & could sell up & move anywhere in the world, if they'd let me in. But would I???

Like you skunny we could sell up and move anywhere but would we :) I mean I have a few ties but if it was a better life and a better education and living standards for us as a family I'd be off . This country of ours will get a lot worse before it gets better . So I've just answered my own question :)

Skunny. Got some questions about your strains. Blue venom and power plant. What are they like in veg? Easy to train? Are they thirsty. What nutrients is power plant on in the dwc?

Back
Top Bottom