Slowpuffers Sea of Green in Coco - 2 Liter Bottles

IMG_133340.JPG
IMG_133131.JPG
IMG_133039.JPG
Very lonely in this journal, without a link, No one can find me. SOG is 5 weeks old today. Sorry that I didn't have time to turn the light off before taking pics. .

Very lonely in this journal, without a link, No one can find me. i'm afraid to mess with it as i may lose my link to my other grow. I'd be linkless !! Girls are 5 weeks old today !! Sorry that I didn't have time to turn the light off before taking pics. .

Some of us following along are almost as helpless to help you as you are buddy, sorry...I figured it out myself. I even managed to insert a second link in my sig...but that don't mean I can help figure it out...SORRY ;'(

Some of us following along are almost as helpless to help you as you are buddy, sorry...I figured it out myself. I even managed to insert a second link in my sig...but that don't mean I can help figure it out...SORRY ;'(
usemyname,
Thanks for the get back and welcome to my linkless grow !! Ha !! I'll eventually figure it out ? Can't figure out why this has to be so difficult. It's not just me that has problems with it !! Ha !! I'll post some better pics tomorrow, with the light off. Buds are really starting to fill in now !!

It's a great looking sog sp
Well It's turned out better than I thought. But about twice the height I had envisioned !! I would never have believed a 4 inch clone could stretch to like two feet tall in the 3 week stretch period. It had to be the coco coir and the new nutes. Didn't get to take pics. of sog today.

Nice looking grow. I use 2 liter coco aswell. Not sure if you knew this but clones root very well right into coco pots covered with ziplock bags. I use auto seeds now, but I put cuttings right into coco hempys for years.

Any way watching from the sidelines. :thumb:

IMG_170227.jpg

blkmzr.jpg

Nice looking grow. I use 2 liter coco aswell. Not sure if you knew this but clones root very well right into coco pots covered with ziplock bags. I use auto seeds now, but I put cuttings right into coco hempys for years.

Any way watching from the sidelines. :thumb:

IMG_170227.jpg

blkmzr.jpg
Fine little plant your had. Last and only other time I grew a sog, was in same containers, with fox farm ocean forest mix, and I used 6 inch white widow clones, and they only grew about 16-18 inches tall. In coco and these coco nutes, I'd guess over 2 ft.. Everything is amazing me, how quickly plants grow in coco. I'm learning how to grow in coco, 1st grow in coco. Maybe I'll try the hempy style next, these have holes in bottom. I feed them everyday. these were taken from an aero cloner and set into coco and flipped, same day. You see me screwing up, let me know ! And welcome !! :welcome:

Look at all tho delicious plants. You gonna grab a scale and see what you haul in?
Well, I had the scale the last harvest, but by the time i figured out how to use it, it was to late . I'm ready this time !! Wow, this coco grow is sucking up the $$ !! I have never used so much fertilizer !! if each 2 liter bottle gives me 1/3 oz., then I'll be happy !! I like growing this plant & would continue to grow , even if i suddenly didn't use anymore. My lady's are calling me, the 630w lec tent needs fed (they're using 3/4 gal. per day at this time .), and the SOG light goes off at 8pm. 630w lec comes on at 8pm. keeps the room nice and warm, all day & night !! And my clones are liking all that heat !! My next superstars are about 10 days old, and growing at warp 3 accelerated speed !! They will move into the SOG tent.
IMG_140630.JPG
IMG_140433.JPG

IMG_140535.JPG
Well, I had the scale the last harvest, but by the time i figured out how to use it, it was to late . I'm ready this time !! Wow, this coco grow is sucking up the $$ !! I have never used so much fertilizer !! if each 2 liter bottle gives me 1/3 oz., then I'll be happy !! I like growing this plant & would continue to grow , even if i suddenly didn't use anymore. My lady's are calling me, the 630w lec tent needs fed (they're using 3/4 gal. per day at this time .), and the SOG light goes off at 8pm. 630w lec comes on at 8pm. keeps the room nice and warm, all day & night !! And my clones are liking all that heat !! My next superstars are about 10 days old, and growing at warp 3 accelerated speed !! They will move into the SOG tent.
IMG_140630.JPG
IMG_140433.JPG

Back
Top Bottom