Slowpuffers Sea of Green in Coco - 2 Liter Bottles

When I tried it it tasted earthy but it was super smooth kinda had a sublte maybe blue cheese? Kinda flavor on the exhale. It was a very cerebral high with good body high to. Not couchlock but very relaxed

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
Good, hope mine is the same !!

My critical +, 18 days old, is growing out of the coco. I know this has got to be the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Cult, what caused this ? the other critical seed sprouted, grew out of the coco and is still just sitting there with no leaves, but is still green after 18 days. Ha !! I've filled in around the top, but i don't think I have enough depth. You think I could replant it back into the same 12 oz. cup by breaking it down to it's roots and then putting it deeper into the cup ?? It's the one on the bottom left. nice healthy plant.
IMG_143036.JPG

You will have 2 grows done before my first even finishes. Damn
yes, but the crop i harvested 3 days after you started your bloom cycle, is getting skimpy. Still got couple ozs.. I owed some of it and had to let some of it go, to buy more nutes. & stuff . Started just water today. Should I just give them water till a little runoff, (which is what I did) or actually flush them ?

Just water to 10% run off mate. Then water daily as you would normally.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
115ppm tap water, once per day for ten days. Thank you Cult !! I went over your instructions for feeding from seedlings to bloom, and I got it. I admit to over watering to the point of a little runoff, because I'd rather be safe, till i got this down pat !! I read where the buds will swell with the water only diet, and I'm waiting excitedly !! Thank you for being you !!
Oh, and the critical + seedling that grew out of the coco , is still standing and looks healthy ! Feeding them twice per day. Now what the hell do i do with this fresh foot of snow ??
IMG_144137.JPG
IMG_144035.JPG
IMG_143936.JPG

This is rite on time cuz Im trying to figure the best way to do the final flush to

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
I'm watering coco, which is completely different than soil mix, because I must water it every day for at least 7 days, and if It's up to Cult., 10 days. Today is day 7 of the 10, and I expected yellowing of leaves by now. Just getting anxious now !!

Back
Top Bottom