Slowpuffers Sea of Green in Coco - 2 Liter Bottles

Was told to check the trichomes on the buds more than the leaves. I did this and seen that almost everything is clear/cloudy. That makes more sense since the pistils are still very white and protruding.
I took for granted that you knew that, i don't use leaves. Seems to me if you had a way to steady your camera more, & with that microscope lens, would be you best way to view the trics.

Got another 18-20 inches of the white stuff, yesterday & today !! With another foot coming Wednesday !! Mercy !!
Turned out to be 14 inches. Dam sure looked like 18-20' !! pics. from today.
Sea_of_green_2_13_17_001.JPG
Sea_of_green_2_13_17_002.JPG
Sea_of_green_2_13_17_003.JPG
Sea_of_green_2_13_17_004.JPG
Sea_of_green_2_13_17_008.JPG
Sea_of_green_2_13_17_006.JPG
Sea_of_green_2_13_17_007.JPG
Sea_of_green_2_13_17_005.JPG
Sea_of_green_2_13_17_004.JPG

could'nt agree MORE
Thank you both & I have to agree with you. Today, they were looking even bigger, they're swelling !! Tomorrow will be 9 days on Cults tap water diet, and still no yellow leaves. And about 15-20% amber. Just hope this somewhat compares to organic , taste wise. Didn't get any pics. today, and they'd look just like the others anyhow ! Bubba's gift has me babbling !!:joint:

it will be fine mate. 10 days on water will be fine. i find coco and rockwool are much cleaner final products but it depends what you like. it will be different from organic tasting weed though for sure. just dont rush the drying process and it be fine.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

it will be fine mate. 10 days on water will be fine. i find coco and rockwool are much cleaner final products but it depends what you like. it will be different from organic tasting weed though for sure. just dont rush the drying process and it be fine.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I have a small humidifier, so I'll stick that in the 4x4 tent with my extraction fan on low for 1st. day only. Then I'll just have a box fan moving the air around. Humidity is around 40% now, but who knows what it'll be in two days ? I took one small plant a few days ago, and it was getting crisp in like two days, so I somehow have to slow that process ? I can hang wet towels also, if necessary . And thanks Cult. !!:thanks:

Yes Ray,
Tomorrow will be 10 days of water only & the 58th day of bloom. So we're getting close now. Did you bring scissors ??
Excellent, thats exciting!

I've got to get a new pair lol...spilled some rooting gel on them when I moved and they are all rusty....I'll bring the bong when your done tho .

How are the trichs looking?

Not yet. Hopefully it'll last till my next harvest but haven't even taken clones lol
BF,
When you put those 3 GSC clones into coco, did they survive. I'm in same situation now. Going to top 4 plants tomorrow, and use the tops for clones. Just wondering if you buffered your coco with nutes, or just ro water ?

Back
Top Bottom