Smoke2Js Adventures In Breeding

Pollinated the ladies last night, bow chick wow wow, i decided to just do that and let the BPN Clone Army grow a while, then pollinate them when I have more males to chose from. Oh and ..Pics!
more_sprouts.JPG
Sprouts_.JPG
More_holy_sprouts_batman.JPG
Damn_Im_busy.JPG
Cloneville_2nd_day_outside.JPG
Hella_Sprouts.JPG
Hella_Cups_for_hella_days.JPG
A_few_more_sprouts.JPG

:peace::love:

This is all trial and error for a while. Since all ladies were being pollinated by the same male I tried it this way. With the lights on I pollinated the Ladies by cutting an entire raceme from the male (one raceme per lady) and shook it over the lady. I noticed that most the pollen rose, Damn physics, hot air rises, so allot of it went up. I am sure it came down when the lights were off , The closet was full of his pollen. I am curious to see what effect this has on the Ladies at this early stage in their growth.
All future pollinating will be done with the lights off, to take advantage of the cooler air.:peace::love:

Pollination nation! I pollinated the ladies again with the same male, outdoors. I 6 bunches of racemes 1 for each plants. For each lady I used a brush and brushed a few flowers then took the male flowers from the raceme, crushed it in my hand, and sprinkled it all over the lady, I then gave her a little shaking to dislodge large debris. These are my crossings so far.
#1 A(f)x N(m) [Purple Urkle(f)x Fairy Hash(m)]=?
#2 B(f)x N(m) [Blue Cheese(f)x Fairy Hash(m)]=?
#3 C(f)x N(m) [Romulan(f)x Fairy Hash(m)]=?
#4 D(f)x N(m) [Strawberry Cough(f)x Fairy Hash(m)]=?
#5 E(f)x N(m) [Omrita Rx(f)x Fairy Hash(m)]=?
#6 F(f)x N(m) [Blue dream(f)x Fairy Hash(m)]=?
#'s 1,2,3, and 5 are beginning to flower, these are the Indica dominant ones so I expected them to do so.

Was just out looking at the prospects. I have decided to keep all of the plants that stand up strong, breeding the best of those together .quite a few have drooped, I will select one male and female from the droopies just in case those have some medicinal value.
The clone army has begun to flower. Little tiny buds. I am hoping the pollinating will produce some seeds early enough for me to start the next round of breeding before summer hits. I will have pics of this when the sky is clear :peace::love:

and how many do u have in each pot? shouldn't they be in their own?

the red cups have 1 each, the pots have 3 or 4 each. I did not have many pots when I started the ones in pots. Plus I have many more seeds of those varieties in stock. I will be separating them when the weather is better now that I have more pots. It is a delicate operation but I have done it many times with many different plants. The strong plant will survive the roots being disturbed, the weak will perish. imho, This will ensure hardness in its offspring. 2 females from each variety (there should be at least two pheno types of each variety from these seeds so hopefully one of each pheno) will be placed in ground for bud production and testing. the others will be kept in pots to be bred for seed stock ,crossing, and to make pollination operations clean and secure.The ones in the cups will be for breeding(seeds) and a few will be put in big pots to test for medicinal value(buds).
About the amount of plants, I have 7 roomies and they are all prop215 sb420 compliant, 3 of us are Gulf War Vets(desert shield/ storm/Iraqi freedom)#1 USAF Civil Engineering(me) ,#2 USN (SEAL), #3 USN( Intel) each with our own problems, The others , one is a practicing Druid ,next 1 DJ/ Model ,next 1 Working Musician(new roomie),w/hep c/ Diabetes still living 15 years after diagnosis with no transplant ,(thanks to mmj he and his family/friends say),next 1 composer/philosopher; legally blind has MS and Diabetes. We are way under the guidelines for our medical conditions. We could grow 99 plants, but we don't have the room nor do we want that level of attention, work, etc. At least 2 of us smoke 2 ounces a month plus edibles. Yes that's a lot of weed.:peace::love:

Looking/sounding good S2J. Sounds like things are really well thought out. Nice Magic Foot!! :thumb:

thanks Xlr8, been using that foot allot lately, diggin' and such. I am waiting for better weather to take pics of the flowers that are developing on most of the indica dominate ladies. The Omrita Rx, Strawberry Cough and the Blue Dream are putting out allot of pre flowers but no bud development yet. The clones and sprouts have made it through the rain and cold , all is well.:peace::love:

About the amount of plants, I have 7 roomies and they are all prop215 sb420 compliant, 3 of us are Gulf War Vets(desert shield/ storm/Iraqi freedom)#1 USAF Civil Engineering(me) ,#2 USN (SEAL), #3 USN( Intel) each with our own problems, The others , one is a practicing Druid ,next 1 DJ/ Model ,next 1 Working Musician(new roomie),w/hep c/ Diabetes still living 15 years after diagnosis with no transplant ,(thanks to mmj he and his family/friends say),next 1 composer/philosopher; legally blind has MS and Diabetes. We are way under the guidelines for our medical conditions. We could grow 99 plants, but we don't have the room nor do we want that level of attention, work, etc. At least 2 of us smoke 2 ounces a month plus edibles. Yes that's a lot of weed

Dang man! Well good luck with your breeding program, how many generations are you going for? any specific number?

This is hard, I have to put my breeding plans on hold. What is it with this crap! The person who inspired me to do this, had to stop because of some crazy person in their life too. Damn strange coincidence. I can finish the current ladies inside with no problem. just have to dig them up and pot them,then to the sun room.
I have been nice to a neighbor, an ex marine, who has ptsd and lost his hearing in an attack on his position. It turns out he is a crazy pants, and is on meth, I thought it was lack of sleep because of his ptsd, nope found out before I ever thought about inviting him over, he always has an unstable vibe. I will keep my head down and wait for the Holy Spirit to wash all the crap away. I will grow more veggies, legumes and tubers this year instead, and turn the plants back into the soil after harvest. Also, I will improve security, last year I was lucky to harvest 1 and 1/2 pounds in late Sept. I will continue to visit:420: and offer help, my buck o' five, or just a friendly smile.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace::love:

Back
Top Bottom