SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Honestly stumped me with that one, My first question would be how intense is moonlight really? or perhaps at what wavelength the light actually hits the plant with, Just like turning on a green bulb supposedly your plant can't see it.

Could have to do with the consistent changing of light through the day, I do know sativa's grow kinda funky indoors ( different i should say)
and Kush well unless you live in Afghanistan you gonna end up with a small plant lol

Good topic, Anyone else got any comments or knows a little bit about it?

Once I get some money im gonna import soil from native places these plants grow and then im gonna find native temps for these regions via a farmers almanac or something similar. To my knowledge noone does this but im willing to go the extra mile in the name of science.

Once I get some money im gonna import soil from native places these plants grow and then im gonna find native temps for these regions via a farmers almanac or something similar. To my knowledge noone does this but im willing to go the extra mile in the name of science.

Most strains have been crossed so many times its gonna be hard to backtrack some of em. temps seem to be a trial and error type deal for me at this point.

That would be cool, you should try something original like Acapulco Gold, Originally grown in Columbia, would be fairly easy to get the soil and the temp info.

But im sure you'll get some good results, a lot of non growers/smokers view cannabis as 1 plant when it is thousands and all evolved to grow in its natural habitat whether its the wonderful 60-70 degree temp in the Alaskan summer, the 75-95 degree temps of the Kush mountains. They adapt :p

Testing out the first of the screens now Im fine tuning but I will say this is going to work I can see that.

Hey Chronic did you win the contest? I havent had time to go check the results.

Hey Chronic did you win the contest? I havent had time to go check the results.

yep got lucky this time :thumb:
I guess third times the charm?
the moon when full can affect the plants growing a bit I have to go back and look what it was but there is some effect
but its not enough to make a plant hermie that's for sure cause if not all outdoor plants would herm
the other thing is theres an old book marijuana botany has info on strain where as far as lat/lon temps kinda the info your looking for
except the soil, theres a kindle edition you might be able to see certain pages without buying it.
Happy Munchday Smoker :thumb:

Oh I dont have a kindle but I will be able to find it. So in terms of outdoors what about say a passing car with those bright halogen lights because you are supposed to keep the grow room completely dark. How does that work?

I think it depends on how often and how intense the lights are if it will cause light stress
and as far as kindle books go I don't own a kindle either they have a program to read kindle books on your pc
that's how I read my kindle stuff

I didnt know. I just use utorrent to get my ebooks. Thanks for letting me know I will go install the app

they also let you preview some of the ebooks so you can see if you like what it has to offer before you decide to buy it
kinda like going to a booksore and checking a few pages before you decide to buy it

Ive been informed I can't post videos if it doesnt have to do with marijuana so from now on all videos and music I post will have to do with marijuana I promise. So if youve followed my journal from the beginning you will recall many of the seeds didnt sprout well the other day when I water nd the dirst settled it uncoveed sprouts. So now I have 4 new plants in their own buckets. They are puny but lets see if we can get something from them.

Im quitting smoking tonight. I have more left and then thats it.

Cigarettes to clarify. just stopping cigarettes haha

Yeah but ricorico said it has to be marijuana related. So I hope this next one qualifies. Enjoy

Do you think that video will be alright?

Im just trying to add some style I wont post music but I had plans I was gonna post activism videos and a video of me break dancing in australia when I was in the navy. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom