Smokeyjoe's First Grow

Yeah the tent is a purchase I will not soon regret! :cheer:
Now I just need more friends with grows to share my babies with!
I am working on making a few home made C02 generators with sugar and yeast. I figure every little bit helps and I really cant afford a regulator till summer is over most likely.
I have some tubing and am going to attempt to run the tubing up the stalk a bit so it will release out onto the leaves and drift down.:ganjamon:

Thank you Pan, Haze, Dutch and L8!

I spent the afternoon putting together 6 C02 bottles and have somehow fit them and all the associated tubing (stolen from the vaporizer stash) into that little tent and they are doing there thing!

Yes I might have went overboard but W/E I wanted C02 and I wanted it cheap :cheer:
I will know if its doing the trick in a few days I'm sure. I will take a wild guess that it will help as more is better in this case.
C02_on_the_cheap_006.JPG

That twist tie is not really there, I have the ones in the back supported using the tent poles.
C02_on_the_cheap_001.JPG

18 days in flower, first dose of BEastie Bloomz tonight!
C02_on_the_cheap_009.JPG

Doubled the supplemental lighting in the veg room today also for a total of 309w of flouro's and 3/5 of the Cristal Paradise have shown tap roots and will be planted tonight. The room has been rearainged so everyone has more room and the little ones are under the outside lighting.
C02_on_the_cheap_018.JPG

I have more pics I have to go re-size them and I will add to the post.:grinjoint:

Wow bro
1.)great lightin in yout tent!
2.)omgg ur plants look really healthy.. ur mackin w/those pretty ladies!!!
3.)can I smoke some w/ya? Ill bring my own rolling paper!!

Lol jus kiddin w/#3. But those plants look great dude..

What exactly did ya do for co2 bro? Water & breadyeast? Dude u kno I read online somewhere that ppl used human urine for co2 supplementation(so serious)..

Anyway Good job lol

Thanks Dutch, I DONT and Drojo!

Yes you can smoke but I prefer my Vapo!
The C02 was sugar and yeast yes but I think it was probably more work than its worth but w/e lol it was fun and its still in the tent.

Took 2 Blue Satellite and 2 Super Lemon Haze up to my fathers house along with the supplemental lighting from my veg room tonight and got him started.
I am going to pick up another 600w light for him tomorrow so the fun can begin at his house also.
He has a whole room tho no need for a tent. Thanks for looking in everyone!

URINE?? EWW

Hello everyone hope you have a great Memorial day Weekend!
It is day 24 of flower for the Blue Satellite so I took them both out for some bud shots.

This one is a half ass canopy shot of the colas.
overlay-round.gif

Top of the same plant
overlay-round.gif

Cola, Blue Satellite
02141.JPG

More Satellite
01945.JPG

Growth under one main cola
rsz_023.jpg

This next one was cloned and then veg'd 2 weeks.
24 days in 12/12.
I don't see much if any difference at all between the colas on the big plant which was LST'd and this one which was flowered straight out of clone so it has one main cola to focus on.
Not a controlled experiment by any means but interesting for those thinking LST might make them lose size on colas. The 5 on the LST'd plant are the same size as the single cola plant.
01177.JPG

MMM Popcorn!
01557.JPG

Under the Lights
008104.JPG

007107.JPG

005125.JPG

Last but not least a new oscillating fan for the tent to keep everything moving around nicely when lights are off. Preventative measures!
rsz_026.jpg

Ok that was a lot of photos! I am very surprised to find orange hairs at day 24 on a few buds and as you can see the trichome formation seems to be in full swing!

On a side note I set up another room this week with a 600w brought up 2 Satellite clones and threw them into 5 gal containers and 2 SLH still in clone dome.
I was not splitting the bottom stem and rooting is taking longer than it should. I took a new cone last night the correct way to see the difference.
My new care provider has never grown indoors(outdoors a few times) but has a green thumb and hopefully is a quick learner lol. Did I mention it was my father? :cheer:
I will post some pics of the new room when I go up for the cutting party. Everyone have a safe and happy weekend!:thanks:

Coming along lovely smokeyjoe.. would you say the co2 is making a difference?

Thanks Drtentgrow, Haze and Drojo!
I honestly think that with the exhaust fan running all the time the C02 probably wasn't doing much. That along with the having to shake them repeatedly to get what I felt were use full amount's of C02 into the room and the back-flow I was finding on the plants (yes it ran up the tube) it was just more work than it was worth.

After another long bout of insomnia I have ordered some new seeds. I went with Greenhouse Indica/Sativa Mix C
* Hawaiian Snow
* Super Silver Haze
* Lemon Skunk
* White Rhino
* Big Bang
I am hoping one of the Indica's will help me with the sleeping problem.:thanks::rollit:
I want to try "Plan B Black Indica" but I just cannot afford the 125 dollars that BC Bud Depot wants for them /sad face.

I lost the clones of my big bang but I still have widow, rhino, skunk1, lemon skunk, super silver haze and speed queen

Wow! Those girls look covered in ice! Just gorgeous!
Thank you Ms Fox!

I lost the clones of my big bang but I still have widow, rhino, skunk1, lemon skunk, super silver haze and speed queen
Going to have to check out your grow for sure. Thanks for looking in SouternOnt!

Big Bang will knock you out ...
Ive blazed one litlle nug last night ...it was a K.O
iT really helps if you have sleeping problems ... I have the same prob.

That's awesome to hear Hazeseeker! I look forward to having a few different Indica's to help keep me on a decent sleep cycle. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom