Sneaky's Brian Berry Cough & Gang

So how do you determine if/when they are female? I know some try and put them into flower to find out, but I've always gone by the stipules in early growth and have never had one turn out male. Hermie yes, but male, no!

Re: Sneaky's Brian Berry Cough & Gang

I'd say go for seasol but dilute it is just a good opportunity to throw mycorrhizae near the roots when you can. Even better straight on roots. It's the bacteria that eats the food that's in the soil and turns it to nutrients the plants use concentrated in a powder from a lab its great lol.

Powdered soil bacteria of like 15 different species and fungus too I think. Sprinkle that all about the roots and into the place you are transplanting. Smells like a hippy kinda like sandalwood.

Call local hydro store get price and compare to what is quite a reasonable eBay price form the Australian distributor.

Anyways congrats on the new babies.

Spook I am going to attempt my first living soil grow (1 plant in a 4x4' garden with all the goodies living) this outdoor season. I am using untoasted malted barley for my mycorrhizae and kelp meal, already have worms in the soil but going to add 2 more pounds. It should be fun, could be an epic fail but still it will be fun...lol...

Sub in and enjoy on my Outdoor 2017. Weed will be legal here in Canada next year so when that happens for sure, I am going for a 10 footer....lol...

Re: Sneaky's Brian Berry Cough & Gang

Spook I am going to attempt my first living soil grow (1 plant in a 4x4' garden with all the goodies living) this outdoor season. Sub in and enjoy on my Outdoor 2017. Weed will be legal here in Canada next year so when that happens for sure, I am going for a 10 footer....lol...

Hell yeah I hear blue dream can reach 4m if I'm not mistaken outdoors and up to 3kg yield .

420-magazine-mobile553201768.jpg

Brian Berry Cough from TGA Genetics is a balanced 50/50 hybrid strain that crosses Strawberry Cough and Space Queen. Bred for flavor as well as potency, this strain inherits a loud strawberry and cherry aroma with traces of candied fruit. Its powerful, high-velocity effects center themselves cerebrally at first and then quickly spread to relax the rest of the body. Knots of lavender and green calyxes burst from the tall plants, crowned with deep purple-tipped fan leaves.
420-magazine-mobile404547813.jpg

Back
Top Bottom