Sniff sniff sniff sniff: What y'all smoking on?

I just finished a grow of traditional Skunk #1

Sour diesel and green ninja have been my weapons of choice for a while now. After i ran out of Huckleberry ans Kingsbanner that was
Loving the bulldog beer mat i still got mine from like 4-5 years ago. Cant fault some sour diesel. I smoked a bit in stones corner in dam called grapeberry diesel. For the life of me cant find seeds or any info on the strain at all! So cant even try making my own lol

Loving the bulldog beer mat i still got mine from like 4-5 years ago. Cant fault some sour diesel. I smoked a bit in stones corner in dam called grapeberry diesel. For the life of me cant find seeds or any info on the strain at all! So cant even try making my own lol

The sour diesel was unbelievable. Smelt better than a haze. Although thats a tough one actually as when you have a nice haze you can't seem to beat that! I go to Amsterdam minimum twice a year. I was there at new year for 4 nights, 2nd new year there its crazy! Some shops have way better weed than others so i just go between about 3 or 4. Grey area, voyagers, the green place (sells Moonrock) and easy times. There starting to sell cali bud at like 40euro a g. Never bought any the weed is good emough. Amnesia haze at voyagers 40 euro for 5g... no better deal

Northwest Nectar brand Lost Coast OG. $60 oz ($80 retail), no pesticides clean green certified (pretty much organic but can't legally be labeled as such). Smells like lemons, smokes great. .

The sour diesel was unbelievable. Smelt better than a haze. Although thats a tough one actually as when you have a nice haze you can't seem to beat that! I go to Amsterdam minimum twice a year. I was there at new year for 4 nights, 2nd new year there its crazy! Some shops have way better weed than others so i just go between about 3 or 4. Grey area, voyagers, the green place (sells Moonrock) and easy times. There starting to sell cali bud at like 40euro a g. Never bought any the weed is good emough. Amnesia haze at voyagers 40 euro for 5g... no better deal
Grey area is the daddy. Prix dami is pretty good aswell. Got a banging AMG haze there

MAMA MIA
So a weird thing happened today. I have a plant which had 2 polyploid branches. One of which I noticed about a week or so ago had eaten up its leaves. ALL of them sugars and all. Whole rest of the plant is perfect... even the buds on the same branch underneath the poly top so i just left it.
Today she was BONE dry. She basically died. But theres nothing wrong with it. The entire plant is in perfect condition just that one bud completely finished herself off lol.
She was dry enough to grind instantly so obviously was rude to not 2 lol. Nice taste but hard to pinpoint as was no cure and also premature. Good high though. Was redeyed on the train off a 1/3 of a spliff.

The rest is in a pot curing for a few days... if I can leave it alone lol

MAMA MIA
So a weird thing happened today. I have a plant which had 2 polyploid branches. One of which I noticed about a week or so ago had eaten up its leaves. ALL of them sugars and all. Whole rest of the plant is perfect... even the buds on the same branch underneath the poly top so i just left it.
Today she was BONE dry. She basically died. But theres nothing wrong with it. The entire plant is in perfect condition just that one bud completely finished herself off lol.
She was dry enough to grind instantly so obviously was rude to not 2 lol. Nice taste but hard to pinpoint as was no cure and also premature. Good high though. Was redeyed on the train off a 1/3 of a spliff.

She was definitely begging you to sample...
I'm a firm believer that everything happens the way it is supposed to. I'd take it as a sign of luck and smoke TF out!
:passitleft:

MAMA MIA

I have some those seeds well one anyway , was wondering what it was like it was a freeBee and photo so it will have to happen at another date ! sounds pretty wierd or i don't quit understand what happened to the grow? Anyway yea smoke th f out it man !

I have some those seeds well one anyway , was wondering what it was like it was a freeBee and photo so it will have to happen at another date ! sounds pretty wierd or i don't quit understand what happened to the grow? Anyway yea smoke th f out it man !
Turns out it was a slight case of bud rot and I smoked it lool. Fuck it though. All the rest of the good bits are chooped dried and jarred up. Gonna wait a couple days until the weeks cure mark and chuck up a proper smoke report ;) shes a strong one though. Knocked spots off the ish I been getting round ere recently

Turns out it was a slight case of bud rot and I smoked it lool. Fuck it though. All the rest of the good bits are chooped dried and jarred up. Gonna wait a couple days until the weeks cure mark and chuck up a proper smoke report ;) shes a strong one though. Knocked spots off the ish I been getting round ere recently
OK i will be waiting for the report , but still nx yr. :( Thanks !!!

Hi Bilbo and all, tonight we have a new toy. A percolator bong. First time for both Ms otter and I. So I put a prefect size bud of Cali og kusk/haze in and fired it up. WoooHooo How different tasting in this thing. Tasted more hashy to me. Thought you might need to know.
Ima have to look this ish up

Back
Top Bottom