Snow White & More

re: Snow White & More

Looking good b.real. Quite amazed by how big a plant you can get going 12/12 from seed. They are flowering away really happily there my friend.

me too man, especially with the "low" wattage/lumens.

these are the tallest plants I've grown under the cfls cause I'm keeping them fed well. they get fed every time I water, and they're still yellowing a bit!

thanks for joining dr. pepper.

I think i'm going to hit my ounce goal this time (fingers crossed). I usually yield about 22 grams between two plants, this time I think I'll hit 28 grams between two :)

the diesel was moved out of the box and now how its own light source.

could your plants with the yellowing leaves be root bound? when plants are flowered in small pots they may run out of certain nutrients and begin to show signs of deficiencies before they are ready to be watered again.

could your plants with the yellowing leaves be root bound? when plants are flowered in small pots they may run out of certain nutrients and begin to show signs of deficiencies before they are ready to be watered again.

could be, but I don't think so. I think it's just that the biobizz has weak nitrogen in it. remember last grow, I added some synthetics (urea) and they turned super green? I'm tempted to feed once with the synthetics to turn them nice and green, but I don't think I'll give in this time.

If you notice I have not lost the 3 bladed leaves on any of the plants, so I'm not too worried. I'm more upset about the nitrogen clawing at the top of snow white #1 which was induced by fish fertilizer

me too man, especially with the "low" wattage/lumens.

these are the tallest plants I've grown under the cfls cause I'm keeping them fed well. they get fed every time I water, and they're still yellowing a bit!

thanks for joining dr. pepper.

I think i'm going to hit my ounce goal this time (fingers crossed). I usually yield about 22 grams between two plants, this time I think I'll hit 28 grams between two :)

the diesel was moved out of the box and now how its own light source.

You should easily hit an ounce I would have said. How many watts are on them?

I've decided to give my snow whites urine next time I water (which should be tomorrow)

the diesel doesn't want much more food, so she may get pure water once. or maybe just a very light biobizz mix

the blue bulbs are 18 watts and the red ones 23 watts, so figure about 120 on the snow whites and 60 on the diesel

I'll get measurements when the stretch is over for all three.

IMG_20131123_230002686.jpg
IMG_20131123_225821730.jpg
IMG_20131123_225908690.jpg
IMG_20131123_230023756.jpg

my own urine LOL. i'm going to mix 2-3 oz in 16 oz of water per plant tonight.

mono, i'm hoping. I've been pulling a steady 22 grams off ~120 watts of cfl, but these plants are taller and bigger than ever :thumb:

snow white #2 and diesel even branched off and created side shoots like when I had my hid running 12/12 from seed :)

If it works for ya rock the piss out of them! Lol I used to piss around my outdoor when I was younger but for obvious different reasons. I would now just hang a cloth bag with blood meal in it to discourage animals. I've never thought of trying it for fertz I gotta see this. :popcorn:

If it works for ya rock the piss out of them! Lol I used to piss around my outdoor when I was younger but for obvious different reasons. I would now just hang a cloth bag with blood meal in it to discourage animals. I've never thought of trying it for fertz I gotta see this. :popcorn:

I figure it's cleaner than chicken shit, horse shirt, bone, blood and/or feather meal (etc.) from unknown sources. At least I know the animal that the urines coming from and that he's (mostly) healthy ;)

I'm intrigued as well and eager to see if it turns my paleish snow whites nice and green.

ok so I missed this serious 6 is over for now wasn't it?
Happy Skunkday Br :thumb:

If you're worried about the nitrogen clawing Id recommend just doing a flush. Whats the ph and ppm looking like?

6 weeks from breaking earth. I figure they'll be done by week 12-13. I am noticing the green returning to the snow whites from the urine LOL

snow white #1
IMG_20131125_231625928.jpg
IMG_20131125_231706531.jpg
IMG_20131125_231631821.jpg

snow white #2. she's huge!
IMG_20131125_231906787.jpg
IMG_20131125_231825194.jpg
IMG_20131125_231849840.jpg
IMG_20131125_231929565.jpg

diesel. funny looking leaves lol
IMG_20131125_231219489.jpg
IMG_20131125_231320084.jpg
IMG_20131125_231303843.jpg

Looking good, #2 is a heck of a stretcher.

she is! she's not green enough, she needs to start drinking that food and see if her green really comes back like snow white #1!

the diesel has more than enough food but I still give her a bit of biobizz each time.

staying away from the fish food for now because I burnt snow white #1 with that stuff (as you can see by the nitro claw :( )

thanks cronich.. hope all is well in your grow room. im ready for some buddage, gonna keep em FED

not sure how this call this indica heavy, but ill play along lol

might throw my nirvana new York power diesel down next.. nirvana master kush was bomb and these snow whites looks like good growers too. no unstable genes giving me seeds in the m.k. either, but I did buy all regular nirvana seeds.

Subbed

Back
Top Bottom