SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

VERY NICE NOTM PICS..I like the PE too!s

Great joke...anymore?

Thanks, Brother!

Actually, they're not really jokes. The Marijuana-Logues is kind of a "stoners parody" of the Vagina Monologues and is more of a collection of stories, rules for stoners, etc. so most are too long for me to re-type.

Here's another funny excerpt, though, that had me laughing out loud :rofl::

The most common methods of smoking pot are:
The bong, the joint, and the pipe.

The bong was invented accidently, by mistake. Alexander Gram Bell invented the bong by accident while trying to invent the telephone on purpose. He meant to speak into it, but he accidently filled it with water, packed a nugget, and lit it.

Hi Mr.K,

Yes, I remember that plant. It's part of the reason I think it will work. If you UBT seedlings or top clones, then grow them out in a hempy sog, you'll end up with 12-16" plants that produce...3-4 times more. I see it in my minds eye, but I don't know if I can make it so...I'm going to try it.

:high-five:

Girls are looking right on track and as stunning as always bro, dam them jars looks tasty got me dribbling, I'm down to my scraps no Glengarry's over hear lol

Good luck on your entry this month :thumb:

Thanks, G-Speed! Yeah, that jar looks so good filled with those bug nugs, I ALMOST don't want to break into it! But, I will soon and wish I could share some with you, Brother! :high-five:

Hi Mr.K,

Yes, I remember that plant. It's part of the reason I think it will work. If you UBT seedlings or top clones, then grow them out in a hempy sog, you'll end up with 12-16" plants that produce...3-4 times more. I see it in my minds eye, but I don't know if I can make it so...I'm going to try it.

Yep, but the only challenge is space. If you look closely at the 2-cola plant, you'll see each cola goes off to one side of the hempy. So, I probably could have gotten TWO single-cola plants in that same space. While I do believe it will work fine and give additional yield over a single plant, it's becoming clear to me that the "secret" to maxing yield in a space really is a bunch of fat single-cola plants.

If you see it in your mind's eye, I'm sure you'll make it so! :high-five:

The question is, "can you see it producing 3-4 times more in a space that's LESS than you'd use for 3-4 single cola plants?" :)

Congrats on the beautiful harvest MK! I wish I could smoke some with you.

:thumb:

Thanks, Brother! I learned this SOG technique from some of the best! :adore:

I would love to share some with you, especially since you're the guy who really put me (and many others!) on this path. :thanks:

I'm still getting this whole SOG thing dialed in, so I expect this next round to be even better!

Also, some time either during this round, or maybe into the next, I'll use up the last of the AN nutes (grow & bloom - I have a LOT of the Micro!) and will be ready to start the BPN, which I'm looking forward to testing. :Namaste:

Hey Mr.Krip! Congrats on the POTM =)

Just figured i'd stop in and see the progress, shit is looking nice out your way ;)

I should be starting a new cycle here in the next month, right now im just working on a few mothers.
Also I think I might be using some of your ideas for your 2L hempy grow for my next flower rm set up.. so thanks for that =) lol...

Cant wait to see what your next round produces! all the best, piece out!!

Yep, but the only challenge is space. If you look closely at the 2-cola plant, you'll see each cola goes off to one side of the hempy. So, I probably could have gotten TWO single-cola plants in that same space. While I do believe it will work fine and give additional yield over a single plant, it's becoming clear to me that the "secret" to maxing yield in a space really is a bunch of fat single-cola plants.

The question is, "can you see it producing 3-4 times more in a space that's LESS than you'd use for 3-4 single cola plants?" :)

Probably not.....BUT Sqwheels can only have 12 plants total. It is all about maximizing yield w/ only 12 plants. She likes 2 liters because they are easy for her to handle. And a 400 is overkill for 8 to 10 2 liter single stem plants( got a couple moms). May as well make them larger (wider is fine).....what's that song about fat bottom girls?

Mr.K,

I have thought about all those things, and I can't answer them...yet. But that's the plan for the next girls in flower, and maybe my bigger mom, just to see what she does. :cheer:

Probably not.....BUT Sqwheels can only have 12 plants total. It is all about maximizing yield w/ only 12 plants. She likes 2 liters because they are easy for her to handle. And a 400 is overkill for 8 to 10 2 liter single stem plants( got a couple moms). May as well make them larger (wider is fine).....what's that song about fat bottom girls?

Thanks OG, this explains the WHY of it perfectly.

Gotta love Queen :rofl:

Aaaahhhhhh...you are correct! I forgot that!

Mr.K,

I have thought about all those things, and I can't answer them...yet. But that's the plan for the next girls in flower, and maybe my bigger mom, just to see what she does. :cheer:

Thanks OG, this explains the WHY of it perfectly.

Gotta love Queen :rofl:

Yes, I totally forgot you're not really growing a SOG (maximum smaller plants) but liked the 2L's for the managability. :sorry:

So, assuming you want to maximize yield and are limited by plant #'s and NOT by space, then I do believe a UBT with 4-colas will help max the yield, even using the 2L's. And, from what I've seen so far, I don't believe you'll need to worry about getting rootbound, even with some additional veg time for the UBT to grow out.

Hi Mr.K,

Ya, that's what I thought too. I've got 2 UBT'd seedlings in the flower room now.

They popped 12-27, UBT'd 1-30, and flipped 2-6. If they turn out to be female woohoo, I'll be on my way.

Can't wait to see how it turns out.

I am running a similar experiment and i feel the two headed clone takes up to much space. She shades the clones next to her, so i have to keep moving her around.

Hey Mr.Krip! Congrats on the POTM =)

Just figured i'd stop in and see the progress, shit is looking nice out your way ;)

I should be starting a new cycle here in the next month, right now im just working on a few mothers.
Also I think I might be using some of your ideas for your 2L hempy grow for my next flower rm set up.. so thanks for that =) lol...

Cant wait to see what your next round produces! all the best, piece out!!

:oops: I almost missed you!

Thanks, Bro & again, nice job on POTM! :high-five:

Feel free to use any of my ideas, since most were stolen from others here on :420:

DEFOLIATION ON FIRST FOUR PLANTS

The front two plants have some yellowing leaves, but most of these were yellow from the time they were cloned and other than those, they are healthy. Normally, I would have trimmed the yellow leaves before putting into flower, but I didn't want to do anything to slow the growth, so I've left all fan leaves on until today.

DSCN17343.JPG

DSCN17352.JPG

Here's what got removed:

DSCN17402.JPG

And, here they are now. All are about 14" or so.

DSCN17363.JPG

DSCN17372.JPG

One of the plants had a few branches that could have been trimmed, but instead, I wrapped some twist-tie around the plant to pull the branches in. If you look close towards the base, you'll see the tie:

DSCN17391.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom