Sour Diesel SOG

:):) Hey Bill,
Those flowers look to be about the same size as my current girls ones! Youve got some nice plants there mate, be good to see them flowering..
Keep up the good work buddy!!! Later, Smokem..

Thanks Dr Dread, We live about 3 hours from the ocean and get down there a couple times a year. Sitting in the dunes and watching the sunset is very relaxing. Looking out at the water and the never ending view makes a person feel pretty small and your problems even smaller. Except for the 3 babies all the girls are showing flowers and that make me feel good. I've been cleaning out the green house, which is quite small, to have a place to put the girls that are outside and in pots. Sept. is half gone and the rains and winds are coming like it or not. They are looking good and i don't want them to get destroyed. Work work work and the benefits we all know.

:):) Hey Bill,
Those flowers look to be about the same size as my current girls ones! Youve got some nice plants there mate, be good to see them flowering..
Keep up the good work buddy!!! Later, Smokem..

Smokem :welcome: and :thanks: The girls outside are doing really good and the SOG is starting to show flowers. :yahoo: i will check into you grow and watch the progress of our girls. heehee

It's been 13 days since the girls went under the hps and 12/12. Tomorrow I will add another 30 minutes to the darkness. Watered with nutes last night and did the outside girls today. Everything is looking good

Howdy everyone, I got the green house cleaned out and it's ready for the girls. I have had the sour diesel mom that went into flower in there for sometime and she seems to like it but it gets really hot in there right now. It's 86 degrees out right now and for this time of year that is a little warm. The green house
2012-09-18_13-42-52_526.jpg

When the forecast is bad i will move them in. Here's the ones that are in pots and are unknown
2012-09-18_13-42-23_17.jpg
2012-09-18_13-41-41_148.jpg

Here's some of the cola's as they develop
2012-09-18_13-41-56_603.jpg
2012-09-18_13-41-05_461.jpg

Here's the one that I planted outside and it's about 5' tall and I'm thinking it's a sativa the way it's reaching.but it is still an unknown.
There are 14 cola's that look like they will be around 10" long on this plant plus another 8 that look like about 6". Can't wait
2012-09-18_13-40-45_979.jpg
2012-09-18_13-41-15_899.jpg

Now the indoor grow. The three babies are looking good now and are growing fast.
004912.jpg

The SOG is starting to shoot up and are getting a lot pistils. looking pretty good
003984.jpg
0011022.jpg

All i have to do now is keep them healthy and they will do the rest

beemerbill;
Looking gooooood!!!!! All the girls appear to love your tender loving care. Keep up the good work. Bountiful harvest ahead.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Thanks YR, I spent about 3 hours yesterday with the girls. I just feels good to be around them and taking care of them. My SOG is using water like crazy. I fertilized two days ago and had to water again yesterday. My soil drains really well so last night I put the water in the saucer under the pot to let it wick up. I used about 3 gallon on the 16 girls so we will see what it looks like when the lights come on this evening. I use Fox Farm nutes and they seem to be working good.

Thanks YR, I spent about 3 hours yesterday with the girls. I just feels good to be around them and taking care of them. My SOG is using water like crazy. I fertilized two days ago and had to water again yesterday. My soil drains really well so last night I put the water in the saucer under the pot to let it wick up. I used about 3 gallon on the 16 girls so we will see what it looks like when the lights come on this evening. I use Fox Farm nutes and they seem to be working good.

The last few days my 3 girls have drank 1/2 gallon each per day. I`m using GH nutes. They`re 10 weeks old and are 29",27"&19" and very bushy. I`m happy.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

LOOKIN SWEET THERE BUDDY!!! I LOVE FLOWERS:):):)
Ahh man its the best time i reckon for sure, well the most anticipationg anyway, as ya watch em slowly swell and build up over a few weeks and then as quik as they vegged theyre ready! WICKID!! Im keen to see how some of your girls buds turn out - as i figure you do to!
Thank you for droppin by my journal Beemer.. Great to have ya around!! Catch ya, Smokemup...

Smokemup nice see you over on my side and thanks for the kudos. The girls outside are starting to look really good. I can't wait to see how big their buds will get. I enjoy stopping by your journal to a great grow and the entertainment. Great stuff over there.

Good job, bro. As for bringing them in, temps in the mid 40s in the morning probably won't hurt them. I'm also dealing with lower fall temps right now and am about a week or two away from harvest. Also growing diesel but just one small plant. I do bring her in at night to stay out of the evening cold bu during the day we are still getting solid sunlight and she loves it. I'd be careful about covering the plants. I thought I had read that that could induce mold if it traps humidity or the buds do get wet and then can't air dry properly. Just a thought. Great plants!!! ;)

RoadLizard Welcome to my journal and thanks for your thoughts. I have four plants outside with three of them in pots. The temps right now are in the 40s at night and high 70s to low 80s in the day. It usually doesn't get that warm in late Sept. but this year has been warm and dry. When the October rains come they really come and with winds. We haven't had much wind this year so that worries me because they could get really damaged. The potted ones can go into the green house. The one that I know what it is, sour diesel, was a mom, and is almost a bonsai so it's easy to move around. the other two pot and unknowns can be moved but one is almost 6' with the pot and about 3' across so it's a little harder to move so I'm waiting until the threat of rain to move her into the greenhouse. By then the temps in the greenhouse shouldn't be crazy during the day. The other one is a lot easier to move. The planted one i will just build a cold frame for her and hope for the best. Can't wait, because the buds are developing nicely and look like they are going to be big. :cheer: thanks again for stopping by

:cheer::cheer: After reading on Smokemup journal i went out with scope in hand and scoped out the girls outside. :party::tommy: The buds have trichs. The little bonsai sour diesel has the most but they all have them. Can't believe it. Now I know I have to be careful and watch the weather. I was really careful not to start screaming so the neighbors wouldn't come running. heehee
006745.jpg
005876.jpg
003_renamed_19513.jpg
002_renamed_26707.jpg

:welldone::welldone::clap::clap:

It seems our girls are in similar stages bro!! But yours being outdoors may finish slower than mine, but its cool hey! Timing!! Must be like when girls hang together they menstruate at similar times:) Or in our cas, Get trichs at similar times! Lol.. Yuck.. But funny..
I tethered the original Apical top 2 days ago as it had grown and pulled itself back towards the middle ( it s actually pulling the Mylar sheets from the wall - so had to re inforce em ) to give the middle more space, and where the tether was, well yesterday, a bud+flower was pushing up into the tether!
Anyways i hope your girls all come along well and ya get some nice buds there soon! Have a good one.. Smokem..

That time of the month ay Smokemup. LMAO Whatever it is our girls are looking good and we are on the way to budville :party:

I'm loving the SOG, I'm plan to do this for my next grow, I'm sub'd on this one for sure, nice looking plants, keep up the great work

Welcome Grogreen and thanks for the comments. I had all these clones so i figured 16 plants would make a good SOG in a 4x4 tent. The buds are growing but they have a long ways to. All I can do is to try and make it the best growing environment i can. My girls outside are doing really good and they are getting me really excited. Buds are developing really nice and look like they are going to be some good ones. One can always hope at least. :)

You're certainly on the right track, I would like to do an outdoor grow next spring, but first on the to do list, build giant privacy fence. Outdoor growig has always been my preferred route, but indoors is great for the winter. What kinda light you got going in the tent? A 400 watter?

You're certainly on the right track, I would like to do an outdoor grow next spring, but first on the to do list, build giant privacy fence. Outdoor growig has always been my preferred route, but indoors is great for the winter. What kinda light you got going in the tent? A 400 watter?

I have a 1000 watt HPS going in there. I might be a little over kill but it's working great. I'm on a diminishing light schedule, which seems to work good, so my power bill goes down as time goes on.

I have a 1000 watt HPS going in there. I might be a little over kill but it's working great. I'm on a diminishing light schedule, which seems to work good, so my power bill goes down as time goes on.

Honestly I'm an over killer myself, I run 2x400 watt HPS and a 400 watt MH with a warm deluxe flowering bulb. Plants love the addition of the MH, keeps my leaves perky and green. I look at it this way, as long as you can keep your temps and humidity in check go as big as possible. More light means more buds getting light. Tell me about your diminishing light schedule, this sounds interesting.....

Back
Top Bottom